Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a soccer note,,Hector you comeing out Saturday?
dont tell me you have church early sunday morning,,it would be nice to see yoi

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couldnt agree more rodzilla I think its bullshit, not too many teams shake their lineup that much. Oh well though best of luck to ACBC im sure they're going to the finals now.

Hey dickhead they have to pay there games first:rolleyes: and I've signed guys around January that weren't playing or new to the Counrty. Hell I think the Rams signed two or three and transfered one this year in mid Jan. it's not that uncommon.:cool:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a soccer note,,Hector you comeing out Saturday?
dont tell me you have church early sunday morning,,it would be nice to see yoi

Ghouse I might just be there watching from the sidelines(I signed with the MIners Div3) on paper I manage the Rams still. but Foxy's done such a good job this year I haven't been needed:(

undisputed26

Sep 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Signing 6 is a bit much though there should be a limit but were out of the cup so it doesnt hurt our team dont piss your pants hector its just an opinion:)

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We signed a goalie as ours broke his toe,,2 brothers who moved hear from UK(my neighbours) 3 players came back from last year,2 moved back 1 just said i miss soccer,,signed 2 new strikers one played indoor with us and one played in summer as a pickup from a tournament,,,no transfers ,they wernt playing anywhere just friends with some history with us. My last game in GEU before xmas we played short,,so I signed a few friends,,and then it warmed up and my african friends came back,,guys they never saw snow before,,and to run around in it is crazy to them..They cant adapt that fast first cold and all..for real

The way I look at it is..If your not going to show up then as a manager its my job to replace you..How many teams are forefiting all over the map or playing short,,well ACBC will never forefit.

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brodzilla,,No rules were broke and I own a hair salon,,so??
Do you play for Aldergrove too?
Sounds like it.

nice image though;)

you own a hair salon and spend your evenings and weekends telling young men in shorts what to do.......hmmmmm:rolleyes:

And i never said any rules were broken dipshit, it's just in poor taste for FVSL div.2.

You may win the cup and finish 7th in your division, that just sounds ridiculous.

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We signed a goalie as ours broke his toe,,2 brothers who moved hear from UK(my neighbours) 3 players came back from last year,2 moved back 1 just said i miss soccer,,signed 2 new strikers one played indoor with us and one played in summer as a pickup from a tournament,,,no transfers ,they wernt playing anywhere just friends with some history with us. My last game in GEU before xmas we played short,,so I signed a few friends,,and then it warmed up and my african friends came back,,guys they never saw snow before,,and to run around in it is crazy to them..They cant adapt that fast first cold and all..for real

The way I look at it is..If your not going to show up then as a manager its my job to replace you..How many teams are forefiting all over the map or playing short,,well ACBC will never forefit.

so you signed 8 more for the cup, or is it 6?
You have 33 signed, of course you won't forfeit, and i doubt anyone believes you signed 6 or 8 new guys because of number issues.
And considering your new guys scored 6 of 7 goals in there first game for you, i doubt they just slid in at the bottom of your roster.
Like i said, we didn't play the 7th place team in 2B.....

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rodzilla, no one likes it, but the rules were not broken. Wouldn't say Ghouse is th best manager, but definately knows how to take advantage of the system, and apparently and find players. You are sounding as bad as Franchise whining about Gunners "sandbagging div 2" because we signed guys div 2 and played them div 1 as well.

Ghouse, you sure these guys were not playing anywhere? you sure they didn't just say that? :p I am guessing you did not just take them at their word like last year...

No real MOTWs this week... I don't see Sentinal, ACBC or Gunners having any real difficulty this round, who knows, and who cares about the other teams :D

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rodzilla i think its time for you to get it through your head that you lost. With a win on wednesday for ACBC we are up to 3rd place in the league. so who cares if you lost to the 7th place team, we upped out squad and knocked out a team everyone thought they were gonna win it. To be honest, kind of sad you guys were undefeated, maybe that division isnt the greatest?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
regarding ghouse's behavior, he's not breaking any league rules....sure some of his players probably don't like it, having to play all season n then get benched so the new guys can play...ghouse just wants to win. and he will win at all costs. the league probably doesn't mind all the new registration fees coming their way so why would they say anything...ghouse is very clear with his intentions and his players are aware...like it or not they have a choice to leave and apparently they choose not to....everyone does know cup finalists get berth in to provincials, maybe he wants to go to provincials that badly that he went to the trouble of signing a few more guys that would help his team get there. right now acbc is 7th in 2b, if by the end of the season they end of 3rd or even 2nd (if possible) won't you guys think the new signings were worth it?...this stuff happens in the vmsl every year when the whitecaps finish their season majority of their players go n play on vmsl premier teams n some players lose their spots to professionals...i haven't heard of anyone ever complaining at the premier level so what's the big deal if it happens in fvsl div 2? i don't know just my two cents...

dmm9

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
so how does the provincials work? just the finalists from the vmsl and fvsl have a tournament?

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rodzilla i think its time for you to get it through your head that you lost. With a win on wednesday for ACBC we are up to 3rd place in the league. so who cares if you lost to the 7th place team, we upped out squad and knocked out a team everyone thought they were gonna win it. To be honest, kind of sad you guys were undefeated, maybe that division isnt the greatest?
listen, besides the fact you're a dick, i said you deserved to win and didn't break any rules.
It sucked we had our last 4 games canceled and hadn't played since the 1st week of december, but what do ya do.
I'm just guessing your ringers didn't take your spot in the lineup...

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
you own a hair salon and spend your evenings and weekends telling young men in shorts what to do.......hmmmmm:rolleyes:

And i never said any rules were broken dipshit, it's just in poor taste for FVSL div.2.

You may win the cup and finish 7th in your division, that just sounds ridiculous.

Winner of cup gets a provincial spot, so it makes sense if you didn't win your division to make the strongest run at winning it(cup).

Adlerhole is full of tears this weekend for sure.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mistaken here.......no one picked Alderhole to win cup. They can move up to Div.1 next year and get beat week in week out

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
listen, besides the fact you're a dick, i said you deserved to win and didn't break any rules.
It sucked we had our last 4 games canceled and hadn't played since the 1st week of december, but what do ya do.
I'm just guessing your ringers didn't take your spot in the lineup...

Sniff...Sniff....tear. Mommy.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
so how does the provincials work? just the finalists from the vmsl and fvsl have a tournament?

Winners of each Div.2 and the winner of Presidents Cup take the FVSL spots.
and go into a round robin tournament against teams signed to B forms and Richmond usually wins.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
and go into a round robin tournament against teams signed to B forms and Richmond usually wins.

Same works for the pak cup. few years back lions as a div 1 cat team went to provincials in vernon in the pak, and lost to a richmond team in the finals after beating columbus in the semi's. Heart breaker of a trip to. scrap out to victories then go down 2-0 .then have new signings get red carded in the final. these dude's weren't even part of the f-ing team until cup time.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

FVSL gets three spots I believe... Cup finalist go as well as the top record of the three divisions.

Last year it worked out that all three divison leaders got to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0