Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2004/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's too bad about MON's missus.

I'm quite sure Motherwell don't stand a chance againt the Hoops.
Celtic, unfortunately, will win the league in all likelihood.
In that though, Come on Terry Butcher... ;)

If we don't beat Hibs, that almost will put Eck out on the streets I think.
If he's not already got his marching orders in a sealed envleope from the Board dated Monday...
He might be given one last chance, I don't know.
I don't think he's done a poor job, just not a great one.

It's tough to call either replacement.
It would be nice maybe to see Strachan at Ibrox.
Does his wife have health problems too or something?

For some reason I feel the Fifers may not go down.
I'm not sure what the end result of those two matches you mentioned BNJ will be.
The Dundee/Livi lmatch is a toss up and I'm not so sure that Inveness Caley will lose to the Arabs.
Although United could be getting geared up for the Scottish Cup final.
They play Celtic in the final no? :confused:

I didn't know Lambert was named manager at Livi - Good for him.

Who was managing them again then? :rolleyes:
Did he quit or was Gough sacked?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HT - Motherwell 0 Celtic 1 - Dallas is having a fcuking minger. Honestly, even if I wasn't a paranoid Celtic fan( :rolleyes: ), I would swear the Huns have given Hugh a nice bonus to come up with some of the calls......Sutton with the goal after a botched cross by Marshall, who is a useless goalie. Bellamy was booked because just as he was being called back onto the field after a brief injury, Dallas changed his mind and decided to caution him instead. Honestly, it was amazing. Anyway, Motherwell have offered very little so far except for a few crunching tackles, which were carded. They had one free-kick from a dangerous position but Celtic haven't created a lot either. John Hartson is a fcuking waste of space again being caught 4 times for offside already...Bring Beattie on please, MON....

HT - for the HUns on the site.....

Hibs 0 Huns 0

One Dart, if you're reading this and things stay the way they are, please be ready to celebrate tonight. ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to all the Huns on the site. Motherwell scored with 2 minutes to go and the Huns beat Hibs 1 - 0. I would be lying if I said I wasn't gutted but to be honest, we're obviously not good enough this year. That has been said and Motherwell just scored again......

Once again congratulations to the Rangers supporters on the site.

It sums up the season to be honest.....

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
"One Dart, if you're reading this and things stay the way they are, please be ready to celebrat"

CAN I COME TOO... ;)

can you hear the Captain sing ......

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure, Billyboy, if you fancy a good kicking, you're more than welcome. :D

BTW, you will always hear the Captain sing. I'm not a part-time supporter. I can also take a loss like this and move on. Hard to believe, eh? Anyway, I am gutted as mentioned BUT life goes on. Enjoy your day, Billyboy and the rest of the Huns on the site. I know I won't be enjoying mine quite as much. ;)

Hail Hail

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I forgot to ask, Billyboy, how come you weren't out watching your beloved team at Easter Road today? I noticed you on the site before the game was over.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart,

BTW that drinking session is still on as we can celebrate our back to back Fraser Valley Championships. At least we follow one winning team. ;) :D

Hail Hail the Devils are here.........

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
One Dart,

BTW that drinking session is still on as we can celebrate our back to back Fraser Valley Championships. At least we follow one winning team.

Whatever takes away the pain :rolleyes:

linfieldfcthenewallirelandchampscomeontheteamsinblue :eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I noticed you avoided the question asking why you weren't watching your beloved team. Well done.

As for the 'taking away the pain'. Have you noticed there are smilies on the site? Well I added a couple to let you know that I was kidding......So, where did you watch the game today, Billyboy? How many games did you attend this year?

Linfield? Did you watch that game too? :eek: :rolleyes:

Hail Hail

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
I noticed you avoided the question asking why you weren't watching your beloved team QUOTe]

Captain, like you I was at home in front of the computer.But unlike you I leave my light on that indicates that I'm online.

itsjustbeentheoneoldfirmgameforyouhasitnot/chancer :rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Billy boy said:
Captain Shamrock said:
I noticed you avoided the question asking why you weren't watching your beloved team QUOTe]

Captain, like you I was at home in front of the computer.But unlike you I leave my light that indicates that I'm online lite

I guess that's an option one has as a premium member. Besides, you still didn't tell me where you watched the game? I assume you didn't which is fine. That's what part-time supporters do I guess. Anyway for the record, I watched Celtic play today on my computer. Cheers.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well lucky us! This season really looked like neither side of the old firm wanted to win it all...
Scotty you are my Hero!!!!!!
first to 51. 8)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Part time supporter here

Terry and Hugh came through for us big time today. :D

Atta boy Captain - Unlucky to you and rest of the Tic fans on here.
Just make sure you all change and wash your soiled bed sheets tonight. :p ;)

Wearrapeepl,

:knvb:

Let's hope McLeish does something decent in the off season now.

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
... Besides, you still didn't tell me where you watched the game? I assume you didn't which is fine. That's what part-time supporters do I guess. Anyway for the record, I watched Celtic play today on my computer. Cheers.

Just wondering what Canada's #1 wannabe Celtic fan was doing at home on the biggest game of the season??? I find it fascinating that as TIC's biggest supporter (self-proclaimed mind you), that you have the odacity to slag "part-time" supporters when you yourself have only seen your beloved Celtic once. When exactly did you yourself become a "full-time" fan and since you're such a fan why weren't you out at an actual "supporters" club to celebrate what we all thought was a foregone conclusion?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Billy boy said:
Just wondering what Canada's #1 wannabe Celtic fan was doing at home on the biggest game of the season??? I find it fascinating that as TIC's biggest supporter (self-proclaimed mind you), that you have the odacity to slag "part-time" supporters when you yourself have only seen your beloved Celtic once. When exactly did you yourself become a "full-time" fan and since you're such a fan why weren't you out at an actual "supporters" club to celebrate what we all thought was a foregone conclusion?

You never did answer the question, did you? I've been a fan since I was born, Billyboy. You're right, I should be flying back to Parkhead every weekend. And for the record, I've seen them three times over the years. I saw ONE Old Firm game live. How about yourself?

We never thought it was a foregone conclusion, putz. We knew(I said it many times that whoever did win this year will be the poorest team to win in a long time) that it could go either way after Celtic lost to Hibs at home, which they deserved to. Anyway, enjoy your win part-timer, and when you get a moment, go fcuk yourself. Cheers.

RF,

Youareapeepil indeed.

Hail Hail

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keep Believin'

Such a hateful cnut.

BTW - he did answer your question, putz. He was in front of his computer. Ironically, just like the super supporter himself. You da' man! Ball bag.

CHAMPIONS! 51 fcukin' times.

Buckfast

PS - love the 'Well's" new kit. The orange sash is perfect. Nice one, Tel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0