Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2004/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was waiting for the knowledgable one to step in. BTW, he was sitting in front of his computer not watching the game, putz. So he didn't answer why he wasn't watching the game. Thanks for your insight though. You talking about hating? Oh the irony. Anyway, I will wake up tomorrow proud to be a Celtic fan. You will wake up a hateful bitter blue nose cnut. I know which one I would rather be. Once again, congratulations on the victory. I'm glad you enjoyed the 'sash' uniform(I forgot how much of a diehard member of the OO you truly are :rolleyes: and that you feel comfortable enough to call the Motherwell coach Tel. You truly are 'thepeepil'

P.S. it's 49.5 now. You still haven't hit 50 yet. Or do you just count the shared titles for the hell of it?

RF,

I will buy you a pint or two next Tuesday night at the Muckers game. You're a good man and you deserve this victory. Cheers.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, delightful endy season for us... Hopefully next year will be better than this year or nobody in any right mind would ever consider the Old Firm for any other league than the Sh1te Premier League. If the OF want into the EPL or some other "Superleague" the had better get on the whole becoming "Super" thing...
Youse will most likely lose Bellend if you haven't already and you have to find a replacement for "I ate all the Pies" Hartson.
We have to bring in someone worthy of really giving wee nacho a run for the first team or he will continue to not bang in the sitters, we also need one or two pieces for the midfield- any takers on Piss Poor Lovelypants???

I say we bring in our new son Scotty- give the boy a contract!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, buddy, I can't believe I forget the smilies. It wouldn't be an official post otherwise. I meant to include :D :p ;) :D :)

Congratulations on the win, m8. :)

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last Updated: Monday, 23 May, 2005, 08:30 GMT 09:30 UK BBC SPORT

O'Neill set to resign from Celtic

O'Neill silent over job rumours
Devastated O'Neill rues finishing
Martin O'Neill is set to announce he is leaving as Celtic manager, BBC Sport understands.
O'Neill's wife Geraldine is ill and it is expected that the 53-year-old will stand down in order to look after her.

Gordon Strachan, the former Coventry and Southampton manager, is being tipped to take over at Parkhead.

"My information is that Martin will certainly quit after next weekend's Tennents Scottish Cup final," said BBC Scotland's Chick Young.

"He will be succeeded by Gordon Strachan.

"But the Stock Exchange will have to be informed first of all - that is why there has been no official reaction from Celtic."

Northern Irishman O'Neill has been in charge at Celtic since June 2000.

However, his side relinquished their hold on the SPL title on Sunday as they lost 2-1 to Motherwell and Rangers beat Hibernian.

O'Neill has been linked with a move away from Parkhead virtually every year since he left Leicester City to go north of the border.

I have no comment to make on my future

Martin O'Neill

That was partly down to Celtic's success under him - they won the domestic treble in his first season, the title again in 2002, reached the final of the Uefa Cup the year after that and in 2004 achieved the league and cup double.

On Saturday they play Dundee United in the Scottish Cup final - in what may be O'Neill's final game.

Strachan spent nearly five years in charge of Coventry, from 1996 to 2001, having initially been player-coach under Ron Atkinson.

But his spell there ended unhappily when the Sky Blues were relegated from the Premiership - and he left the club.

However, the Scot was not out of football for long, as he was appointed Southampton manager in October 2001 following the unsuccessful seven-month reign of Stuart Gray.

Strachan spent just under two-and-a-half years with the Saints - leading them to the FA Cup final in 2003 - before announcing he was taking a break from football to have a hip operation.

O'Neill said after Sunday's defeat to Motherwell: "I have no comment to make on my future. This outcome does not come into my thoughts on my future."

All joking aside I'm sure we all wish O'Neill's wife Geraldine all the best.

Sláinte agus Saol Agat

Billy Boy

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MON leaving?

If this is the case, and the players know it, I fear for the Arabs.

I don't know how I feel now.
Winning the league and possibly losing out on the Strachan sweepstakes the day after almost leaves a weird taste in my mouth.
It's a good thing champagne overrides everything. ;)

Cheers Captain, My Captain - Will indulge in a pint next summer league match.
While I rub your fcuking nose in it. :D

RF

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Parkhead,

I give you 10 months to pay that case of beer as I did ;) :eek:

Tough way to lose but a great way to WIN!!

Lean - Part Time Supporter

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got in from Kelowna and just wanted to put in my two bits...
"Arse and knockers"!!! Absolutely Magic!!!

BTW, Parkhead still owes Guinness a case of cold ones from earlier in the season... :p

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's all laugh at Sellick

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

- O'Squeal's gone
- Bellend's gone
- Lennon and Agathe will be away, also
- A very successful manager en route.....erm....having relegated Coventry and contributed to Southampton's demise
- Biscuit tin is sealed tight

GLORY DAYS!!!!

Let's all laugh at Septic, let's all laugh at Septic..HAHAHA HAHAHA.

GIRUY CAPTAIN!

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky,

I'm all for TTP out of the Captain and his Tic mates but the true sign of class is the ability to not be a sore loser but more importantly how to be a good winner!!

He has congratulated Rangers and their supporters for a MotherWell deserved victory and has not spouted off about a bunch of excusses like a McDonald (No MacDonald, but pretty close) crushing them in the last 2 minutes!! Say Thank You and move on with your own celebration and worry about getting better for next years Champions League games :D :D

Leanenjoyingthis51sttitle

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lean,

Sorry, pal. I don't reference Septic not having the bottle to maintain a championship-winning result with 2 minutes to go. Subsequently, rubbing the Captain's nose in it. With that said, Captain's sincere and gracious congratulatory post was well received and appreciated. Cheers, Captain.

Actually, My post was in anticipation of Rangers 52nd-championship winning 2005/2006 season. If that offends you or hurts the delicate flower's feelings, I apologize in advance.

GIRUY

Buckfast

PS - please note there isn't reference to Jinky, Parkhead et al. All the respect in the world for those bhoys.

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, I hear your heading back to the old country! If you like I could get you some tickets for this one, hell I'll even get you a seat in the directors box.What do you think buddy? :eek:

"All-Ireland Setanta Cup Champions Linfield will play host to newly crowned SPL Champions Rangers on Saturday 16 July.

The fixture was confirmed by David Crawford, Linfield Chairman, who is delighted to have Rangers coming to Windsor Park again. "

Part time Billy ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No problem, BillyBoy. That sounds great. That would be an honour. I'll contact a few of my Uncle's contacts and we will head there. No problem.

Bucky, you continue to be a cnut. Well done for living up to your image.

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
No problem, BillyBoy. I'll contact a few of my Uncle's contacts and we will head there.

Shamrock

Well done mate, when you contact your contact's contacts maybe you can contact me. ;)

Yours,
Contact Billy :D

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky Boy,

One question: If Celtic had won the league would we have heard boo from you on the site? No surrender? What's that all about?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
heanjob said:
Bucky Boy,

One question: If Celtic had won the league would we have heard boo from you on the site? No surrender? What's that all about?

The No Surrender bit means he is a die-hard loyalist, as he has spent many years being a part of keeping Ulster a part of the great United Kingdom. He is a multi-talented human. I hope that helps clarify things. How are you doing anyway, Heanjob? Are you still looking after my Mum's insurance? :D

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
heanjob said:
If Celtic had won the league would we have heard boo from you on the site?

If your aunt had balls, would she be your uncle?

C'mon, Heanjob. Have we not gone over the "No Surrender" stuff before? If we need to go over it again, I'll try to dig up that .ppt which I'll forward on.

Cheers,

Buckfast

PS - send my best to your brother.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast, Is that the .ppt with Andy Goram? No need to pass on since the file would be too large for my e-mail account. :eek: Will give regards to my bro.

Captain: I am still reeling from events at Paradise over the last few days. Regarding Mom's insurance, paid to date. How are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0