Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2005/06

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ugly win to say the least. All game long we were all screaming for Thompson to get off! He was absolutely brutal today. Then scores two nice goals to seal the win. Have to say I thought Celtic's only player to have a good game was Balde. Which to me was surprising with all that has gone on in the last couple weeks. Hopefully that will carry on to next week.

Camarra is a waste of space out there. Looking forward to the day when one of his 12 crosses in a game actually come close to a Celtic player not warming up behind the net. :rolleyes:

Parkheadwilltakethethreepointsandmoveon

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ParkHead said:
Ugly win to say the least. All game long we were all screaming for Thompson to get off! He was absolutely brutal today. Then scores two nice goals to seal the win. Have to say I thought Celtic's only player to have a good game was Balde. Which to me was surprising with all that has gone on in the last couple weeks. Hopefully that will carry on to next week.

Camarra is a waste of space out there. Looking forward to the day when one of his 12 crosses in a game actually come close to a Celtic player not warming up behind the net. :rolleyes:

Parkheadwilltakethethreepointsandmoveon

Camara is one of the worst players........EVER to wear the Hoops. If he plays next week, the Huns will be in the driver's seat. Beattie and Maloney deserve chances. They've earned it. Thompson was fcuking diabolical until the goals he scored. He even had the cheek to cusp his ear to the home supporters after the first goal. Fcuker. :mad: Zurawski was mince too and Hartson better work as hard as he had in previous games to this one. He was horrible too, especially in the first half........

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Actually, I believe he is saying that the good people who live in the North of Ireland are FORCED to carry a British passport. The bad ones are NOT forced to because they would prefer it. That is just my interpretation though.
Thanks for clarifying that Capt!

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aberdeen 3 - Eck's Tactics 2

Absolutely diabolical. Boab Malcolm? Boab fcukin' Malcolm? Makes Mo Camara look like Ronaldinho. With all my lip on TTP, admittedly, Rangers have been very average so far this season. But with "The Builder" in the first XI, Rangers looked like school boys. Strike one, Eck.

OK. We get to half time down a goal, which we all know can be turned around easily. Start the second half switching Boab for Stevie Thompson. As far as skill goes, it's an even swap. But as far as the potential for disaster, we've dodged a bullet. Good on you, Eck. Loverkrands scores a candidate for Goal of the Year, evens.

Five minutes later and another Rangers' goal imminent, Ricksen gets sent off. It was a soft second yellow, but he was showing signs of post-enlightenment Ricksen from the KO. Does Eck have a word at halftime? By the looks of it, does he fcuk. Strike two, Eck. Ya fcukin' cnut.

Down a man, Eck switches G. Rae for Novo who's done fcuk btw. So on comes big Gav, who should have started leaving Boab out, with Rangers still looking dangerous and odds on for the three points.

That is, until Eck has another moment of sheer genius. Let's pull Loverkrands, who has looked dangerous for most of the match subsequently stretching Aberdeen, for Mo Ross. Fcukin' Mo Ross? Strike three, ya fcukin' ginger tosspot. Immediately, the pressure is on and we have to last 25 minutes, as such. But to top it off, a delightful lay-off from Mo puts some sheepshaggin' twat outside the box with no pressure. Goal.

Do us a favour, Eck. Don't get on bus.

I think we are in for the worst Auld Firm match in recent memory

Buckfast

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
Aberdeen 3 - Eck's Tactics 2

Absolutely diabolical. Boab Malcolm? Boab fcukin' Malcolm? Makes Mo Camara look like Ronaldinho. With all my lip on TTP, admittedly, Rangers have been very average so far this season. But with "The Builder" in the first XI, Rangers looked like school boys. Strike one, Eck.

OK. We get to half time down a goal, which we all know can be turned around easily. Start the second half switching Boab for Stevie Thompson. As far as skill goes, it's an even swap. But as far as the potential for disaster, we've dodged a bullet. Good on you, Eck. Loverkrands scores a candidate for Goal of the Year, evens.

Five minutes later and another Rangers' goal imminent, Ricksen gets sent off. It was a soft second yellow, but he was showing signs of post-enlightenment Ricksen from the KO. Does Eck have a word at halftime? By the looks of it, does he fcuk. Strike two, Eck. Ya fcukin' cnut.

Down a man, Eck switches G. Rae for Novo who's done fcuk btw. So on comes big Gav, who should have started leaving Boab out, with Rangers still looking dangerous and odds on for the three points.

That is, until Eck has another moment of sheer genius. Let's pull Loverkrands, who has looked dangerous for most of the match subsequently stretching Aberdeen, for Mo Ross. Fcukin' Mo Ross? Strike three, ya fcukin' ginger tosspot. Immediately, the pressure is on and we have to last 25 minutes, as such. But to top it off, a delightful lay-off from Mo puts some sheepshaggin' twat outside the box with no pressure. Goal.

Do us a favour, Eck. Don't get on bus.

I think we are in for the worst Auld Firm match in recent memory

Buckfast

Boab Malcolm? Boab fcukin' Malcolm? Makes Mo Camara look like Ronaldinho.

Impossible, Bucky, impossible.

I believe the sheepshagger twat was Jamie Smith, an ex-Celt. :D

But I think you're right about the game next week. Although, both teams don't mind surrendering goals, so we might be treated to a lot of goals, with Celtic hopefully scoring more. :D

Hail Hail

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Impossible, Bucky, impossible.

Trade you? I'll even throw in Mo Ross to sweeten the deal. However, you must promise to give both Mo and Boab a half for all Auld Firm games.

Just had a look at an unnamed Rangers chat site. Eejits claiming tiredness from three games in a week. Fcuk off! The only problem was not having Rae, no world-beater I know, in midfield. This would have put Ricksen at right-back and Fan-Fan in the middle. You can find me in the Rangers' dugout next week.

BTW, Captain. you mentioned Thompson's "ear cupping". Haven't had a chance to go over to COTH. What's the consensus?

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
steve1234 said:
We now return to our regular programming.

Not sure what channel you're watching but when was the last time Hearts were top of the league after the third week, Celtic out of Europe in August and Rangers a draw away from the Champions League? Fcukin' clue-free, so you are.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bank of Scotland Scottish Premier League Table
P GD PTS
1 Hearts 3 9 9
2 Celtic 3 4 7
3 Rangers 3 3 6
4 Kilmarnock 3 2 6
5 Inverness CT 3 2 6
6 Aberdeen 3 0 4
7 Hibernian 3 -1 4
8 Motherwell 3 -2 4
9 Falkirk 3 -2 3
10 Dunfermline 3 -2 1
11 Dundee Utd 3 -5 1
12 Livingston 3 -8 0

Early days son. Did you say three?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
Trade you? I'll even throw in Mo Ross to sweeten the deal. However, you must promise to give both Mo and Boab a half for all Auld Firm games.

Just had a look at an unnamed Rangers chat site. Eejits claiming tiredness from three games in a week. Fcuk off! The only problem was not having Rae, no world-beater I know, in midfield. This would have put Ricksen at right-back and Fan-Fan in the middle. You can find me in the Rangers' dugout next week.

BTW, Captain. you mentioned Thompson's "ear cupping". Haven't had a chance to go over to COTH. What's the consensus?

It seems to be split up the middle. Some say that it was okay to do it because of the abuse he was getting from the home support(deservedly so in my opinion) and the other half think like I do - it was totally out of order. He has been horrible for the last year basically and even yesterday had a MINGING first half and should have been subbed. Both goals were excellent but there is no way he should be doing stuff like that.

As for the trade, sounds good. Anything to get rid of Camara. He is fcuking HORRIBLE......

Hail Hail

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
http://thecelticfiles.streamlinetrial.co.uk/jamiesmith.avi

Bucky,

I'm not sure if you noticed this but watch 'Mo's' reaction after he 'passes' the ball to Smith. He just walks toward center even before the shot like his job has been completed............... :D Sorry, I should include a :mad: smiley for you on this one.....

It was a great strike though. BTW, what the fcuk was Rodriguez attempting to do on that 'block'? We could be in for about 10 goals on Saturday. :D

Hail Hail

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was all that shite you've been saying for the last few weeks Bucky? Was it wibble or wobble? Didn't quite catch it.

Yes Celtic are out of Europe at the first hurdle and indeed it sucks but it allows us to continue gelling as a team. Celtic are the team who went out and spent 8 million quid (not finished spending yet either) to rebuild a tired team while Rangers brought in a number of broken-down bosmans ready for the scrap yard. Of course the meeja continues to tow the Murray line painting the picture that Celtic are skint and the board is screwing over the supporters while Rangers are financial whizzes spending freely for the good of the Scottish co-efficient. Whatever happened to Ironsides' boast to spend a tenner for every fiver Celtic spends?

Yes Rangers are still in Europe although nothing is for sure. There is still the return leg at the Theatre of Hate where everything might yet go spectacularly pear-like. I for one hope Rangers do make it to the group stages as it would be lovely to see Murray turn over all their earnings and then some to ENIC. I also look forward to watching an already knackered team become even more exhausted all the while getting their arses felt in the Continental style.

Despite my opTIMism I will be happy with a draw this weekend as we are definately not the finished article yet. I'll also be happy to see Nakamura, Petrov and Maloney complete the ninety intact. I also hope to see Camara relegated to the unemployment line rather than playing next week. We gave him a chance and I am serious when I say that I was a better left-back than this numpty is. as for Bobo, I'm not happy with his lack of loyalty but I would almost want to keep him just because the bluenoses hate him so much. I said earlier that I would refuse to call Zurawski "Magic" because I feel the fans pick your nickname not you. He runs the risk of being called "Tragic" as I haven't yet seen him even come close to scoring a goal yet. Thank fcuk we never sold Hartson, he has been immense. Young Beattie deserves a start ahead of Zura with Maloney and Aliadierre waiting in the wings. Rangers' already tired and Ricksenless backline will never be able to match that pace.

I like our goalkeeper. Boruc looks the business and will be more than a match for the dutch mullet.

Do any of the TTP bluenoses have any feelings on the imminent transfer of Klos to Arsenal?

ps bucky, nice bit of copy and paste from follow-follow on the Nakamura interview.

Richy

Aug 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forget about Balde and Camara
i think the funniest buy of the year has to be Paul Telfer from Southampton, i was lucky enough to witness his only appearance for Scotland againt the world champions France at Hampden in 1999, we lost 2-0 and Telfer at left back was skinned 5 times in the first 15 minutes.
Quite clearly a very average player i just hope Celtic play him all season long!

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Telfer wasn't Celtic class when he was in his prime. After the MacNamara debacle WGS needed a stop gap signing for the right-back position. Once Agathe is healthy you will rarely see Telfer. And even if something were to happen to Agathe (Ghord forbid) the return of Kennedy would also limit Telfer's appearances.

Don't worry about getting your fill of Telfer though, I'm sure Leeds will sign him in the January transfer window.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
ps bucky, nice bit of copy and paste from follow-follow on the Nakamura interview.

Oh, there she is. Hello, hello, Sunshine. Thought your visit with Fastshow had convinced/brainwashed you not to post on TTP. It's happened before. My wallchart(c) even says so. Or, you only sing when you're winning? Nah, not you. The Chairman, CEO and possibly CTO - did you get that .xls night class in? - of all things Celtic and Scottish Media.

I mean, "you" all have excuses for the silence:

- the Captain was on holiday in a country where broadband makes reference to All Saints. Dismissed.

- Parkhead is too busy being in love. And you call yourself a mate? Someone's gotta tell him there's no future in being a hetrosexual rent boy. Ask Regs. Dismissed.

- Heanjob (I love that guy) and RF (phat bastard) are holding hands on a Peace Corp mission. Dismissed. Bless.

- Steve-o is still struggling with the "enter" key, whilst holding a pregnancy kit. Remedial dismissal.

So, what's your excuse? Maybe last week's results will lend me a clue. Oooops, I didn't again. So predictable. I'm such a cnut for a Britney tune.

Despite your recent successes in Van Tech's computer classes, it's clearly obvious that you will struggle in commerce. Celtic have spent 8m. Really? Great buys, obviously. World beaters - Artmedia Brastlava, out. Motherwell, draw. Falkirk (are they in the First Division, or Premier?), win!!!!!!

Seriously, Jinky. Come to grips with it. Rangers and Celtic are rubbish. End of story. Believe me, it hurts me as much as it hurts you. But the media this and the Celtic board are fantastic that, FCUK OFF. You're boring the tits off me. Granted you're taller then me, but your head's not in the clouds.

Lastly, nice piece on the cut 'n' paste. Next time I'll give it the wee (1) and look at the bottom of the page. Please don't send your lawyers. I'm skint.

Buckfast

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0