Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2005/06

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Parkhead is too busy being in love. And you call yourself a mate? Someone's gotta tell him there's no future in being a hetrosexual rent boy. Ask Regs. Dismissed.

Ohh Bucky, But what a future it is. :rolleyes:

Makes for good reading when you get on a roll like this, just love it!! ;)

Parkhead notsurewhattypeofmateweebuckyisfeferringto! :rolleyes:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
[this is probably tame compared to what the Bhoys get at Hatebrox.

Wrong. At Ibrox, Celtic are greeted by topless women dropping rose petals along the footpath. Baths are filled with champagne and heated towels await. Celtic's finest can then retreat to a restroom stall and find glory holes abound. Upon insertion, they'll then get blasted with, "Strachan ya fcukin' wanker. Fcuk off, Lennon, ya prick ya. Hey you, Thompson, you're a fcukin bawbag. Booooo. Hello, Hello, we are the Billy Boys. Hey Balde ya big poof. Get yourself tae fcuk."

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
Wrong. At Ibrox, Celtic are greeted by topless women dropping rose petals along the footpath. Baths are filled with champagne and heated towels await. Celtic's finest can then retreat to a restroom stall and find glory holes abound. Upon insertion, they'll then get blasted with, "Strachan ya fcukin' wanker. Fcuk off, Lennon, ya prick ya. Hey you, Thompson, you're a fcukin bawbag. Booooo. Hello, Hello, we are the Billy Boys. Hey Balde ya big poof. Get yourself tae fcuk."

Nice one, Bucky. :D The Glory holes was a nice touch. :D

The video is a good laugh though......:)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be quite honest, Captain, I want to enjoy the 2005/2006 season. Celtic are rubbish. Rangers are crap.

We've had too many battles, some personally embarassing. We have gotten away from the spirit of this website at times and I now I'm looking for a good a laugh......

Off for another Harvey's Bristol Cream. And while I'm at the bar.....

GIRUY

Buckfast :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky,

Are the nerves going yet? :D The more I think about Camara starting the more I get nervous. Granted Celtic's midfield should dominate and our strikers should bitch-slap Fanny-Fanny and Rodriquez......as long as Hartson and Beattie start up front.....Who would your starting line-up be, BUcky? We know Big Eck has no clue and I wonder about WGS already......... I would start with......

Boruc

Telfer(only because Agathe is out) Balde/McManus Thompson(left-back)

Maloney Petrov Aliadiere

N A K A M U R A

Hartson Beattie

Of course it will probably look something like this.......

Boruc

Telfer Balde / McManus Camara :mad:

Petrov Lennon Thompson

N A K A M U R A

Hartson Zurawski

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

Regardless of current form or place in the table, the Auld Firm is always a toss up. I've watched Rangers team dominate without getting a result and vice versa. So, always nervous before these games.

With that said, I'm fcukin' gutted as I will miss the match. Have a stag up in Whistler that I can't miss. Will be expecting you to text me with updates. Including Rangers' goals.

Here's my team for tomorrow:

Mullet

Murray Andrews FanFan Ball

Rae Ferguson

Buffel

Novo Prso Lovenkrands

Having Novo and Lovenkrands switching from wing to wing will leave Camara and Telfer in tatters. Rae will scare the shite out of Knackeredmota and Aliadiere. J-Rod's performances haven't warranted Big Marv's spot. Would have perferred Nando to be at right back and Murray at left, who looks to be a great signing. It's all tictacs, Captain.

Rangers 3-2.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
Captain,

Regardless of current form or place in the table, the Auld Firm is always a toss up. I've watched Rangers team dominate without getting a result and vice versa. So, always nervous before these games.

With that said, I'm fcukin' gutted as I will miss the match. Have a stag up in Whistler that I can't miss. Will be expecting you to text me with updates. Including Rangers' goals.

Here's my team for tomorrow:

Mullet

Murray Andrews FanFan Ball

Rae Ferguson

Buffel

Novo Prso Lovenkrands

Having Novo and Lovenkrands switching from wing to wing will leave Camara and Telfer in tatters. Rae will scare the shite out of Knackeredmota and Aliadiere. J-Rod's performances haven't warranted Big Marv's spot. Would have perferred Nando to be at right back and Murray at left, who looks to be a great signing. It's all tictacs, Captain.

Rangers 3-2.

Yes, I will be texting you the Celtic goals. Just leave your cell number via PM. :D Lovestodive will shite his pants the first time Balde clatters him and Rae will scare the shite out of no one. Remember McGeady did the big hard man in. :D Buffel is an injury doubt, as is Lennon right now. I don't think Aliadiere will see the park unfortunately but Petrov and Nakamura will win the game for the Bhoys tomorrow. As I said, if Camara plays, we will have problems, as the others would have to do that much more work. It's all about angles, Bucky.

Rangers 1 Celtic 3

First goal scorer - Nakamura with a patented free-kick....This would net me $250. :)

Hail Hail and have fun at the stag. Remember to send me your cell number. Cheers.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll be very brief here until others have seen the game, if they do....

It was fcuking disgraceful. Thompson was red carded 22 minutes into the game. End of story. Dougal should be battered for his display today.

Hail Hail

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Yah, it's called the **** Off song and I dedicate it to you. Good to see you have so much interest in Celtic/Rangers all of a sudden.

Wow, I would say it's hard to navigate around this site without becoming a fan...especially with these posts :rolleyes:

+SCwhowokeupontherightsideofthebedthismorning :p

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Yah, it's called the **** Off song and I dedicate it to you. Good to see you have so much interest in Celtic/Rangers all of a sudden.
My bad for reading your song thread first and then posting in here.

I will be more respectful of your feelings next time.

Did you leave your sense of humour on the plane?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
My bad for reading your song thread first and then posting in here.

I will be more respectful of your feelings next time.

Did you leave your sense of humour on the plane?

My apologies, Regs, I forgot the ;)

Clarifyingthings CSC

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0