Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

sports town indoor soccer

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our first game was great. It was an inferno in there, prolly need to turn off the furnace

Balls to the Wall 3 - 3 Delta Bravos. I scored, so that may say something about the standard of play. :D

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
the only team that ive seen that has goons in coed are west beach.. its just a bunch of juice monkeys running around thinking they can play soccer

I agree, just play dirty like them...it's kinda fun.haha

Captain with some of the best reffing we've seen there for a while, not saying much though. :D

A

AzNightmare

Is it mandatory to wear shin guards and cleats or is it something the refs won't care about?

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not mandatory, but wearing shin guards is highly recommended for your own safety. Aside from that, you'll look like an absolute tool slipping around in your sneaks out there....:rolleyes:

A

AzNightmare

Not mandatory, but wearing shin guards is highly recommended for your own safety. Aside from that, you'll look like an absolute tool slipping around in your sneaks out there....:rolleyes:

Okay. thanks for the info.
Well usually on artificial turf, it's a lot more forgiving with indoor runners than outdoor grass. I'm just trying to get a friend to join my team but he doesn't have any of the gear.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our first game was great. It was an inferno in there, prolly need to turn off the furnace

Balls to the Wall 3 - 3 Delta Bravos. I scored, so that may say something about the standard of play. :D

Hey if you guys ever get short on girls my women would love to play on mondays or sunday nights when WestCoast isn't playing.

Let me know.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know how they put the teams into their divisions, but one team can make the playoffs and then be demoted to the lower division while other teams who didn't make the playoffs stay. it's a joke.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know how they put the teams into their divisions, but one team can make the playoffs and then be demoted to the lower division while other teams who didn't make the playoffs stay. it's a joke.

When we registered the team we could choose A, B , C or D

A

AzNightmare

Argg... I liked my old schedule better. Now the first team I played against isn't even in the same division so I won't play against them again. Not only that, but they messed up the standings and the results. Yay! my team got a free "win" .....

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanks for the clarification then.

AZ, I too liked the first schedule much better. There were more cross over matches between the divisions.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I happy we were going to have a conflict with our FVSL game, now we'll ahve the few of us from the Nomads playing.

Coyotes are you the Surrey Coyotes? A? B?

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
That ain't us (B) that I'm aware of... but I'm looking for a team to get into better shape... :)

Dont think it was the A guys either.

Balls to the Walls 4 - 0 Coyotes

Moi with the game winning goal :D Housearrest with the shut out. I'm loving the free pitcher for winning a game, and prizes for being MVP.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's actually only one pitcher of beer.....there's nothing for being 'MVP' There is something for someone scoring a back-heel or header though.....a mug or something.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's actually only one pitcher of beer.....there's nothing for being 'MVP' There is something for someone scoring a back-heel or header though.....a mug or something.

Our MVP was given a coupon good for "a prize" she went to the soccer store and he said hang on to it and come back in a few weeks when he's getting better prizes in, I assume they are sportstown t-shirts or something. Or maybe she got the header prize for scoring from our side of centre? :confused:

A

AzNightmare

I find this more like weekly drop-in soccer than an actual league.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is more of a drop-in soccer as players end up playing on different teams throughout the year......it's hard to be an actual league when there are no team lists submitted to refs etc........for the most part, it's fun......but there are always morons who think it is a hockey game.