Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Steel & Engineers League

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Amalgamation Cup:

Socceroos 2 Athletic Club BC 3
A questionable penalty cost us the game. They are fast and they have 15 subs.Their Uniforms are the ugliest,sadest most humiliating ,ever. You will know when you see it.
Not a bad squad however.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cup Play!! Europa 2-KLM 0.It was like an old PCOV reunion.Europa had lot's of players out for this game!!One week off until our next game and it's another cup game.

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cup play-Linfield 5 Belmont 2. Second time in 5 days these two have met, play again in 2 weeks in the league, great!! :rolleyes:

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cup Play - I think Amalgamation

Bomb 1
EVS 2 (ot)

Roos played a good high tempo game and probably deserved the win in regualtion. Poor finishing on their part kept the game even in regualtion. We had loaned a few players to Belmont for their Prov B Cup match which are all iimpact guys for us so we were not at our best but I tak nothing away from the Roos. Our keeper played the entire 2nd half at 60% and could barely walk in the second OT half after being driven twice. Nothing malicious but just rooish footy as we know it.

Good game and in the most part clean physical game.

What is your take on things they Socceroo!

Beaver23

May 27, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cup Play...i beleive league cup as we have a bye in the A-Cup

Signmaster 7
DC Beaver 1

Yup, horrifying. Beat these guys 4-2 last week only to see two of the same guys out this week. Almost an entirely diff squad. Don't get me wrong, not complaining as we've had similar things on our end in the past. Must say, even at 4-1 down at the half, we were optimistic we could come back. Pressure them in their end for the first 15 or 20 of half 2 but couldn't finish. Against the play, 5-1...game over. No excuses here, we had a bunch of subs and some chances, just no finish.......
Now we await the A-cup???

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do beleive Hoftman is.

From what I've been told, I believe it's Father John who's scheduling the referees, not Hoffman .
Which explains why some of the older one's are still around :rolleyes:
CS, any word on which match you've got tomorrow night?

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blakey:

Pretty sure that Hoffmann is still doing scheduling. Father John schedules the Richmond Airport League, and actually doing two (or more like Angelo does) would be too taxing for his brain (besides, there are a lot of places he wouldn't be able to ride his bike to).

With summer refs, you get what's available (and willing) :rolleyes: Because so many of the leagues operate outside of BC Soccer as well, there's a stigma for the refs who work there. Father John last year was unwilling to put his name on any paperwork attached to the Richmond league because he was afraid he wouldn't get any more winter games.....

beerz,

stew :cool:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inspector Blake said:
From what I've been told, I believe it's Father John who's scheduling the referees, not Hoffman .
Which explains why some of the older one's are still around :rolleyes:
CS, any word on which match you've got tomorrow night?

Inspector,

I'm actually doing a couple of indoor games at Sportstown. I should be back in the Steel/Eng league next week. :D

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
stew said:
Pretty sure that Hoffmann is still doing scheduling. Father John schedules the Richmond Airport League, and actually doing two (or more like Angelo does) would be too taxing for his brain (besides, there are a lot of places he wouldn't be able to ride his bike to)
stew :cool:

Stew your right,

Hoffmann for sure, at the league meeting he said their were to many complaints about the good Father so he(Hoffmann) was going to do it. :D

Billy Boy

Captain let me know if/when you'll be officiating at a Linfield game as we have a little gift(not a bribe) for you ;) . and I promise you'll not get all that nasty abuse that those Greeks like to hand out :p

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Georgie's Best said:
Cup Play - I think Amalgamation

Bomb 1
EVS 2 (ot)

Roos played a good high tempo game and probably deserved the win in regualtion. Poor finishing on their part kept the game even in regualtion. We had loaned a few players to Belmont for their Prov B Cup match which are all iimpact guys for us so we were not at our best but I tak nothing away from the Roos. Our keeper played the entire 2nd half at 60% and could barely walk in the second OT half after being driven twice. Nothing malicious but just rooish footy as we know it.

Good game and in the most part clean physical game.

What is your take on things they Socceroo!

Everything you said was spot on....I hope we get a chance to do it again soon, and maybe score more goals.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Georgie's Best said:
Amalgamation Cup

Bomb FC 8
Saints 0

Enough Said. made up for the silly 2-2 draw earlier.

I think the Roos softened them up for you with their ''rooish'' play. I know they lost 2 players with red cards against us.
Not a bad result against a shitty team anyway.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
League Play:

Socceroos 3 Point Grey 0

Horrible,Horrible game......we should have beaten them 10 nothing. They played with 9 guys for most of the game. And out of the 9 most were useless. It was a very one sided affair and they only managed 3 shots on goal.
The Roos will have to step it up a bit and start converting chances.
Hey Billy give us a bit of an update in regards to the standings.

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Billy boy said:
Roo mate not enough scores are being posted.

Billy boy

Well time to get scoring then....I think we are playing against your team on Sunday at Churchhill. Any predictions?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0