Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Steel & Engineers League

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:
Well time to get scoring then....I think we are playing against your team on Sunday at Churchhill. Any predictions?

Another 7 goal thriller would do nicely with Linfield coming out on top of coarse :D See you Sunday

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Billy boy said:
Another 7 goal thriller would do nicely with Linfield coming out on top of coarse :D See you Sunday

Well, you were right about the 7 goals. Sorry about the weak second half. Looks like we have to spank Signmaster now to make the next round.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belmont out of the cups and just 3 league games left before we win it all...again. Somehow we are mid-tables in the standings with 2 wins. Not sure how that works.

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Result Update:

Bombatic FC 0
Europa 3

Didn't play but understood we played with either 9 or 10 on a Father's day evening.

Don't know were we are in the standings as Bombastic lose interest in the summer around July every year as it is. OUt of all cups early this year.

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:
Hey Billy give us a bit of an update in regards to the standings.

Linfield needing just 2 points from their remaining 2 games(I think), to wrap up 1st place in their first year in the Steel and Eng's league.
Next game should be Linfields toughest test vs Europa. I'm guessing B Hoffman will no doubt, be using every trick in his book which I'm sure will include the services of Ed the ref :rolleyes:

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inspector Blake said:
Linfield needing just 2 points from their remaining 2 games(I think), to wrap up 1st place in their first year in the Steel and Eng's league.
Next game should be Linfields toughest test vs Europa. I'm guessing B Hoffman will no doubt, be using every trick in his book which I'm sure will include the services of Ed the ref :rolleyes:

First place will give you fukc all. The Playoffs is where this thing is won. In the meantime enjoy your little kick around with Europa.

GHOST

Sep 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Europa vs Linfield should be a good one but I think Captain Morgan and I have agreed to watch this one from the sidelines. :D

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Socceroos said:
First place will give you fukc all. The Playoffs is where this thing is won. In the meantime enjoy your little kick around with Europa.
Very True. Although I look forward to our match with Linfield so we can confuse the hell out of them by beating them in the meaningless league match!

Sep 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
GHOST said:
Europa vs Linfield should be a good one but I think Captain Morgan and I have agreed to watch this one from the sidelines. :D

Fat chance Casper. You couldn't pay me enough to sit there & watch. 90 mins...take no prisoners! It couldn't get any better, unless we are lucky enough to see the Inspector gracing the pipes :eek:! I have a feeling it's gonna be a long, long night & monday's gonna be rough. Bring your "A" game & best of luck.

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Morgan said:
Fat chance Casper. You couldn't pay me enough to sit there & watch. 90 mins...take no prisoners! It couldn't get any better, unless we are lucky enough to see the Inspector gracing the pipes :eek:! I have a feeling it's gonna be a long, long night & monday's gonna be rough. Bring your "A" game & best of luck.

Ever since you've been "The Chump-pa"

Sep 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inspector Blake said:
Ever since you've been "The Chump-pa"

"The Chump-pa"??????????????????????????????????????????????????

c'mon Inspector you can be a little clearer than that? Kinda like when you get bumped by a 110-pounder on the field & jump up flapping your wrists to the ref like a human penguin, except for the whine that follows!

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Morgan said:
"The Chump-pa"??????????????????????????????????????????????????

c'mon Inspector you can be a little clearer than that? Kinda like when you get bumped by a 110-pounder on the field & jump up flapping your wrists to the ref like a human penguin, except for the whine that follows!

It took you half a day to come up with that??? I hope you drive a little quicker than you think. Otherwise you'll need to set off now for next sundays game against us! :D

Socceroos

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inspector Blake said:
It took you half a day to come up with that??? I hope you drive a little quicker than you think. Otherwise you'll need to set off now for next sundays game against us! :D

What was the score in the end??????

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
What a fcuking shite hole that is......It must be in a very shady part of the city........

Are you still here? Still have those tickets if you want them?

I remember playing their once with a guy called Lemon/lennon? he said it was "a great pitch to play on" but fcuk, what would he know.

WE LOVE YOU LINFIELD WE DO ..............

dontforgettovisitallyourherosinmiltown

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Billy boy said:
Are you still here? Still have those tickets if you want them?

I remember playing their once with a guy called Lemon/lennon? he said it was "a great pitch to play on" but fcuk, what would he know.

WE LOVE YOU LINFIELD WE DO ..............

dontforgettovisitallyourherosinmiltown

You forgot the 'e', Billyboy. Yah, I'm sure Lennon loved playing their with all the hatred, hence his retirement from international football. Good to see hatred is alive and well at Windsor Park....... :rolleyes:

I always go to Milltown, as I have relatives buried there. Thanks for the concern and reminder......

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
What a fcuking shite hole that is......It must be in a very shady part of the city........

You forgot the 'e' said:
So much anger Captain, growing up in Canada must have been tough for you, when clearly you would have been better suited to the streets of Belfast.But as this was not your reality I guess you had to make do with the stories of others.

Cheers BB

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Billy boy said:
You forgot the 'e' said:
So much anger Captain, growing up in Canada must have been tough for you, when clearly you would have been better suited to the streets of Belfast.But as this was not your reality I guess you had to make do with the stories of others.

Cheers BB

Yes, Billy Boy, you would know about stories. Pot this is kettle.

I probably would have been suited to Belfast streets so I could have kicked the fcuk out of bluenoses like you(or people like you who actually live there). It would have been fun but then again Mum didn't want me to do that. I have learned a lot since then. :D

Hail Hail

To stay on topic, I hope Linfield get stuffed in the S/Engineers league just because Billy Boy is associated with them. :D GIRUY

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0