Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier The FVSL Premier League

Now that we're at mid-season, who do you think will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Poco City Dominion

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Allouette United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Townsend Park

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Surrey United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • GN Sporting Club

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Aldergrove United

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Recco's the Poacher !!!

Hey Recco's

I heard your were calling up one of the GEU premier players & trying to convince him to come over to SAP Div1 cat team & telling him that theres only a few days before the deadline . Hey TheRob you should look into this also 1 of your players on the Knights has not transfered over from Sap cat team which could get that team in alot of shite. That same Knight's team had a goalie playing for them last year that was playing for then it was the Clan Alumni team now Sap cat team you guys should see if that coach has any clue what he's doing doesn't he check into where his players were playing before. He's going to get your club in Shite for playing players that have signed with 2 teams. All you GEU boys & Recco's should check into this.:)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gameon

dumbdog! look outside !!
we turned the electric heaters on at the park today , hopefully it will defrost in time for friday nights game
CAN are you still watching the gay tele shows ya tart
;) :p :D

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid henry

could he be the anti-barney, same body, nothing good to say, can't open his mouth with swearing ( or cum dribbling out)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks a lot,

for the image of Sid with jizz all over his goatee.

YUK!

Sorry TR...back to the topic...I know; you're trying to clean up the Valley threads...

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid

hate to be repetitive, but is the game on Friday still on?
Checked the website, no updates.
Trying to get the weekend plans together.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
games postponed

Just checked the website again, and the home page says all Surrey and Delta parks closed. Assumption that all other fields closed and all games postponed unless noted otherwise.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thought I'd wait until House advised us he checked the FVSL again but decided to check myself:

"Weekend of February 1 - 3, 2002:

Surrey & Delta parks are closed. We assume all other fields will also be closed for play. Consequently, all games will be postponed unless we hear otherwise from the teams involved."

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
stop

stop fantasising about me BORED ,you should pay more attention about your little spider bite !!;) :p
by the way fellows game at albion is on 7-30 kick off!!
CAN can you do the cancan ,ya bald headed eagle, please dont call THENOB up and ask him to erase my posts!!If its too personal ,remember the web sites name TTP ok there KOJAC:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :
^^^^^^^^
can

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid

Bull! Your full of it! How in the hell can the game still be on.
You said yourself that the field was covered in snow. Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining!

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid I didnt tell anyone to erase your bullshite post. You sure spend alot of time on this site, dont you have a set of balls to grab:p :p :p :p :p Your game is still on tonight or is that just the regular shite coming from your mouth

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gameon

game on at 7-30 were going for another win lads
were on our way to paradice

ifa

Jan 31, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SU,OLD BOYS

Where the fcuk would P.A.U be if the did'nt have the S.U. old boys?.......I'll tell ya, at the bottom of the fcukin league!

......whatapackofturncoatbastardsfcukallofyoucnuts..

ifa.

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where would PAU be?

As one of those "old Surrey U" boys, I can tell you that the success of PAU runs alot deeper than a few guys transferring over. We got a great system in place from the youth programs, to the CAT team and up to the Premier. As a matter of fact, if you look at this year's team there are more boys from Langley and Peace Arch, than there are from Surrey U. We can't help it if we are good friends off the field and decided that we would like to try a field a team together.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A Few??

Fenian~

Look at your starting line up and count the number of X Surrey U guys. My guess is it's over 7.

Fenianshouldlookathisteamsheet.

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hope your not a math teacher

Dear knob,
does playing one summer season count? if so, you are right. don't be too jealous that your not wanted in peace arch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0