Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The New DCS Dart Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unless it involves the blue top we don't want to hear about it at next weeks DCS, we wanted to hear it before this weeks DCS.

As for me, I'm in Nanaimo with the bird at her parents. It was her car that Scud pulled up in yesterday. Maybe she'll make it out to the DCS one of these weeks....on second thought, she probably wouldn't like ending up on the internet.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prince, this is unacceptable behavior. As previously stated, while not explicitly breaking the rules, you are in violation of their spirit. Take note that I myself postponed my DCS debut because I had to go to the library, yet I did not make excuses and summarily took the verbal barrage that ensued.

I think its time for a new rule to be added, that if a member is going to miss the evening's engagement a reason must be posted. Failure to do so would then be a nacho-able offense. I also call for this rule to include yesterday due to the fact that the need to deal with this problem first arose then. Gentlemen?

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk that .......

Wow ....... biggest wind-up in DCS history ?? It sure looks like it :D

How is this behavior unacceptable Power ?? It does not violate anything in the Code of Ethics so therefore cannot be fineable. If you all want to change the Code and add a new rule, no worries - you're entitled to do so. Until then though, the Prince will not pay for Na-chos. As well, the whole retroactive to last night though is bollocks ........

I'm not making any excuses, fcuk ........ I could say anything but it's all about principle here. I shall not be moved :D

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for me, I'm in Nanaimo with the bird at her parents. It was her car that Scud pulled up in yesterday. Maybe she'll make it out to the DCS one of these weeks....on second thought, she probably wouldn't like ending up on the internet.

OD are you sure you want to risk the bringing out the "Bird" when I'm around....we all know far too well what happened the last time you had a lady friend out at the landing OHHHHHHHH so long ago...:wa: :wa:

As for whirlwind.......

Following are the contents of my PM to him at precisely 2:01pm TTP time:

WW I can give you a lift if you want.

You will have to let me know ASAP as I am only at a computer for the next 45 minutes or so.

you can try to call me at ***-****.

I will need the address and could pick you up at about 8:45ish.

Let me know

Next is his PM to me at precisely 2:03pm TTP time:

Bravedart i would need i lift from DI place and back.Would you be allright with that?? You know were he lives right...I have to go straight there after work to feed the bloody cats...

Upon receipt of this fcuking PM i then returned the message but it was too late (about 5:30pm) as he had left work.

I then talked to daddy dearest and he told me that a dickhead named Wayne had called and left a number where he could be reached. I proceeded to phone this number and was met by the all terrrible voice mail. But the voice did not sound like the dickhead..........so just to be sure I left a message anyway.

I must remind you that I was coaching at the time of all this so the 50 or so players with my club had to suffer greatly without my expertise while I dealt with the WWWWWWWWWanker!

Later on that evening I talked to the parental figure again to find out the Dwayne had called again and apologised for not answering as he was on the internet!!!!!!!!!! (yet still no message of WHERE to pick him up). I called again and got the same machine voice (who was a woman - actually 3 of them and they did all sound quite sexy, much like OD's previous girlfiend...who was very good in sexy in other areas as well, but that's another story...). I did leave a second message just in case. By this time it was 9pm. I continued to call the Wonderous Wanker but kept getting the machine. I waited as long as I could knowing full well that the DCS was waiting for me to make the 4 player quota and didn't leave Sunny White Rock until 9:20pm making me a full 45 minutes late to the Landing from my posted time.

I ask YOU ladies and gentlefolk who read this site, who is truly deserved of the terrible fine of NA-CHOS!!!

BTW for DI's records I beat Buffalo bull and lost to Tilly, Power, Scud and Tilly again. However I would have beat WW had he not been cowering at Double In's in the vague hope of holding on to his co # 1 status for another weak week.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's winding who?

If I recall, in One Dart's lying case, there weren't any specific guidelines either, yet you wholehartedly jumped on the fine bandwagon there. I, and other upstanding members, fail to see the difference between the two cases. Reasons are a courtesy that must be extended, if not explicitly demanded. Continued refusal only further tarnishes the image that all of us have worked so hard to build. :(

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like to put my sideline prospective out there if I may.:)

Fine everyone involved in last night's heinous adventures Nachos. It makes it fair for everyone who is on the straight and narrow path. The non-attendee, the bride left at the altar the non picker upper of said bride, simple stuff really. To those who will be fined, ask for nachos with no cheese, extra onions and jalapenos and no sour cream and salsa. I believe this solution will manage to piss every single member of the DCS off.:bronco: :knvb: :D

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe the Power has a point and so does the Prince. Tilly uses the word cnut too much for me to take him seriously so I'll assume he is TTP. Then again perhaps that is just his style. I think the power should draft a formal amendment to the DCS Code of Ethics for next Wednesday and the members present can pass it so that there is no debate on this issue. I think it is healthy that we are having these discussions this early in our existence. I mean look how many amendments are on the Declaration of Independence. In the future, further amendments should be posted two days prior and brought in writing to a dart's night for voting by members present. This is the way civilizations are built gentlemen so be proud of what you are a part of.

On another note DI, until I see a shirt you probably should not expect any money from me for my dues.

Lastly the darts. I apologize to Tilly for my poor performance in our last cricket game. Although I find it interesting that my shocking 21 dart performance jumped to 27 but stories tend to deviate from reality when told after a night of darts. If you recall Tilly I mentioned how we were a combined 30 for nothing in our last game. 9 being yours and 21 being mine. I don’t know maybe it was 27. Either way I have broad enough shoulders to take the blame for our one loss. Hopefully some new flights (Reminder to BD) will get the Sidewinder out of my game.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF are you on about, cnut?

Tilly uses the word cnut too much for me to take him seriously so I'll assume he is TTP.

Look at my last bunch of posts and you will see they are cnut free. However, if you look at the Prince of Manchester's posts, you will see that cnut and other forms of the word have been used as nouns, adjectives, and adverbs. Impressive when you think about it. So I am not guilty of that. Thanks.

I did go 9 in a row but I did hit one double before Bravedart finished us off with his last two darts. 9 is not 27 though, even if it is a factor of 27.

Captain'sfirstreferencetoMath8

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is a fineable offense......

Announcement

Tilly Tompkins is a cnut.

This is not on. Double Ass Hole or the Cnut of Manchester or both will be fined for this. All my adoring fans have to read such crap, when they log on to the site. This sort of thing can tarnish an image, especially a squeaky clean image like mine. I'm sure all the other members will agree that this sort of heading under the announcements section of our site, is wrong and should be punished accordingly. All in favour of a Na-chos fine for the person responsible for this outright belligerence please say "Double In/POM is/are a piece/pieces of crap." This sort of comment is okay on TTP. Let's clarify that.

TillywhoknowsDoubleInposteditbecauseheisonceagainbelowhiminalltherankingsnow.

:wa: :wa: :wa:

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus Christ, you leave town for a couple of weeks and everything goes nuts. T-shirts, web sites, free pitchers:D , I hardly recognized the DCS. At least the darts were still shocking. I suppose I can't complain about the 2-2 evening given the hiatus, although I would've liked to creep closer to .500.

In spite of the mediocre nachos, talent, and Power demonstrating O/Desque gluttony in downing the pitcher, it was good to be back.
Thanks to Willis and Bravedart for the V's. Thanks also to partner Bravedart for helping me leave on a cricket high note.

I'll probably make an appearance at Christmas if I can't get back on the cruise ships, where the darts are very challenging with all the bobbing, but the talent is good and drinks are cheap.

Cheers

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man, I missed you guys. :D

Interesting stuff to come home to. Where do I start? POM, since you like to quote the code of ethics so much please feel free to start from the top. In fact the first line...
Although this document prescribes standards of conduct for all DCS official members, they are not all-inclusive. The absence of a specific standard of behavior does not imply that an action is condoned
It's been a long standing DCS rule sunshine, the DCS did exists a year or so before you arrived you know? Thanks. Extra onions please. As for the BD vs. WW debacle. I can see both sides happening. Although knowing WW like I do, BDs is more likely the case. However I purpose a compromise. The two Man U boys go sharzies? Firm, but fair I think. And finally... Power, Oh my boy, we're going to talk. ;)

If I read into the dart night posts correctly the standings will go like this. Please confirm this is how it went. Winners first.
  1. BD - BB
  2. Tilly - BD
  3. Tilly - BD
  4. Tilly - Scud
  5. Tilly - TP
  6. Tilly - BB
  7. Scud - BB
  8. Scud - BD
  9. Power - BB
  10. Power - Scud
  11. Power - BD
    [/list=1]Fancy that BD, I missed a week and I'm still 6 points clear. Hear. Hear. Bitch.

Scud being the only one to get a ( moot ) bonus point for beating BD.

The other reason the two Man U boys should be fined, is they're the only two I asked to bring the official score sheet with them. So, as it stands now, Tilly is going to register a streak of 6 straight wins and be the DCS' first "hot" player. How will he ever get that head of his out the front door?:rolleyes:

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DI, It was my second game that I won, I lost the one before that and all of them afterward (except for the last match of cricket:) )

The other reason the two Man U boys should be fined, is they're the only two I asked to bring the official score sheet with them.

When was this exactly. I will not pay any fine when I made every effort possible to hear hear from WW. BTW DI where is that slice of pizza you owe me?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BD, the "Man U" boys are POM and Whirlwind. I probably didn't word it very well, but I meant to say I believe your end of things more than WW. As for the standings, it'll have to do.

PS, your two pieces of pizza are sitting in a large Pizza Hut box in my garage. Please help yourself to them any dip that may be left. Mmmm dip.

I've updated some stuff on the site with more to come. I'm waiting on a few PM's and write up's, but for now The Powers article is up. :mad: The player of the month has a new section. The standings are there for Tilly to swoon over and quote. Plus I've deleted Tilly is a cnut. :D (Sorry that was a "test" thing I used to see how the announcement thing cycles. There are three or four of them that rotate, but it's gone now.) BTW, the stats keeps track of all fines as well. If you see a * by your name it means you've been busted.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DI's a cnut .....

Although this document prescribes standards of conduct for all DCS official members, they are not all-inclusive. The absence of a specific standard of behavior does not imply that an action is condoned

Most fcuking vague comment I've heard on the DCS thread in quite some time. Fcuking bollocks ...... means sweet fcuk all to me. Does us a favour sunshine and re-word the fcuker so it actually says something. Did your lawyer write that for you ??

I fully agree with Buffalo's assessment though and being fresh from a sabatical in Europe, he without question has the most sound mind & thinking capacity between us all.

Announcement

Tilly Tompkins is a cnut.

Goes without saying really but don't lump me in with DI's 'webmaster' role. That cnut has full authority on the site and the Prince will not be held accountable for that cnut's actions.

if you look at the Prince of Manchester's posts, you will see that cnut and other forms of the word have been used as nouns, adjectives, and adverbs. Impressive when you think about it.

Done. Those summer tutoring sessions are finally starting to pay off :D

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back home again. Took a while to read all the posts. D/I; will reply to the p.m. in due course.

Looking forward to wednesday. have a couple of appointments first but will attend when location,time etc, is posted.

Prince; where the fcuk were you?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Player
Wins
Losses

Tilly Tompkins hot

Double In

Whirlwind *

One Dart

The Power

Scud

Dart Vader

The Naturhull *

Prince of Manchester *

Brave Dart

Sidewinder

Rhinestone Cowboy

Buffalo Bull

Bravedart,

Your winning percentage is even worse than the Detroit Tigers. That is not a good thing. I would like to nominate Double In for a fine for his attack on the number one player, Tilly Tompkins. To have that on the home page of the web site was a poor decision and Tilly's image could have been tarnished forever. Lads, anyone else agree with this fine?

Tilly

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes

DI should get a fine for being a Dutch fcuckin donkey??Just because he has set up the site and got us t shirts he thinks he is the Fcucking Dart god.Yu are no Eric Bristo Mate:D And as far as tilly goes what the fcuck is this star beside my name??Still fcuckin bitter about that loss a mate.O well i shall just have to give yu a thrashing this week There has to be a fine for being the softest bitch on tour And the winner is Tilly :D And as far as willis316 or what ever the fcuck yu are calling yourself this week??Toys r us mate Toys r ****ing Us. Bravedart well not much to say 2-10 says it all mate:wa: Walks cricket mate cricket Whirlwind needs a cricket partner anyone:wa: :wa: :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0