Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [VMSL Div 1] Results & Banter November 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

what

Sep 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
who the hell predicts against their own team? you either guess WIN or you don't predict at all. and who would expect watcher to do that

we like our chances against every team, though. but yeah punjab is going to be tough.

by the way, slowmotion... who the ****? definitely no one in our locker room

ARMYGEDDON

Mar 4, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Assman h0m0 name. The only excuses are the ones your going to give for your name.

Is everyone here jealous of Nk because thats all anyone can talk about.
Jealousy the root of all evil.

slowmo,
get a grip man!
no one gives a shiit about your team and your posts are pathetic juvenile attempts at humour. i'm still trying to figure out your reference to slutty older sisters from a couple weeks back...
also, jealousy is a stinky cologne, not the root of all evil (that's money)
but nothing stinks worse than NK Hrvat

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah that's it, everyone is overly jealous of your teams amazing record??5th place is every teams goal. I think the reason everyone talks about your team, is because they spew garbage on here constantly..rarely backing it up with results...just excuses!!!:p

Its what makes the thread otherwise people wouldnt post. Dont hate people that make your life interesting.

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
slowmo,
get a grip man!
no one gives a shiit about your team and your posts are pathetic juvenile attempts at humour. i'm still trying to figure out your reference to slutty older sisters from a couple weeks back...
also, jealousy is a stinky cologne, not the root of all evil (that's money)
but nothing stinks worse than NK Hrvat

Hey you forget he capslock on your name?:eek:

You wouldn't get that comment because your too SLOW and it was not directed at you. Your still reading 2 weeks behind. :cool:

As far as jealously being the root of all evil if you didnt have the emotion of jealousy money wouldnt matter.
Dig deeper than a rap or a rock and roll song to find an adequate reply that has relavence.

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
P.s Don't assume I play for Nk, I just know people. By the sounds of it they are the only ones that can understand, ttp is for taking the piss and not whining, getting upset at the fact you cant handle your own.

Freestyler

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
who the hell predicts against their own team? you either guess WIN or you don't predict at all. and who would expect watcher to do that

we like our chances against every team, though. but yeah punjab is going to be tough.

by the way, slowmotion... who the ****? definitely no one in our locker room

You don't have to predict against your own team, but predicitng to beat the top team 2-0 who has nearly 4 goals per game avg is somewhat unrealisitc, especially since you haven't beat any of the 4 teams above you in the div. Yes, your GAA is impressive, but your goals for isn't as much. Most people can accept that they will be in tough in a game, but you guys constantly hold that your gonna win and then pull out your rolladex of excuses when you don't.

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Assman h0m0 name. The only excuses are the ones your going to give for your name.

Is everyone here jealous of Nk because thats all anyone can talk about.
Jealousy the root of all evil.
Hey dickhead i'm a proctologist so that is my excuse come by my office and i'll take that stuck dildo out of your ass,free of charge if you can get the NK girls to stop whining.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbia 3 - Lobbans 2

We pulled out a huge win tonight as it was a story of two halfs. We went up 3-0 in the first 30 mins on some nice display of individual skill on the first two and then on a free kick that was swung in and eluded everyone and went into the net from about 35 yards out and were dominating the game until they scored on a nice set piece with 5 mins left in the first half to cut the lead to 3-1. Second half it was like we were playing uphill and we couldnt get anything going and Lobbans controlled the half. They got their second of the match on a nice header to make it 3-2 and then proceeded to pressure us but couldnt get the equalizer. Big three points for us with two games left until the christmas break.

Nobby Stiles

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bingers Army 2 Cliff Ave 0

Feisty match at Van Tech tonight, always a good battle when we play Cliff. They took it to us for the first 20 minutes and could have easily come away with a goal or two. We finally settled down and it went back and forth with us missing a sitter with 5 left in the half.

In the second we scored a beauty on a nice move from LG to drag it inside the defender, before burying it. The 2 teams traded chances and we cleared a ball off the line before we got another from LG who beat the keeper to a loose ball and tapped it in to make it 2-0. Our keeper made an unbelievable save on a point blank header to keep the clean sheet intact.

Oreo

Oct 25, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
You don't have to predict against your own team, but predicitng to beat the top team 2-0 who has nearly 4 goals per game avg is somewhat unrealisitc, especially since you haven't beat any of the 4 teams above you in the div. Yes, your GAA is impressive, but your goals for isn't as much. Most people can accept that they will be in tough in a game, but you guys constantly hold that your gonna win and then pull out your rolladex of excuses when you don't.

clearly you are just glancing at the standings, not everything is what it looks like on paper... cliff deserved the win against punjab last weekend they squeaked out a late goal in the last 5-10 minutes while cliff DOMINATED all game. We lost a shocker 3-2 against punjab, most likely the worst game NK have played all season and even so we were able to keep it close. a 2-0 prediction is very viable as far as a being tough game, it sure is going to be, just refer to watchers past posts and get out of here with your NK hating kiddo

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey dickhead i'm a proctologist so that is my excuse come by my office and i'll take that stuck dildo out of your ass,free of charge if you can get the NK girls to stop whining.

Your a true a$$ man, and you can't get d!ck/head out your mouth,wanting me to COME by, no pun intended. (d!ckhead):wa:

flyingdutchman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbia 3 - Lobbans 2

We pulled out a huge win tonight as it was a story of two halfs. We went up 3-0 in the first 30 mins on some nice display of individual skill on the first two and then on a free kick that was swung in and eluded everyone and went into the net from about 35 yards out and were dominating the game until they scored on a nice set piece with 5 mins left in the first half to cut the lead to 3-1. Second half it was like we were playing uphill and we couldnt get anything going and Lobbans controlled the half. They got their second of the match on a nice header to make it 3-2 and then proceeded to pressure us but couldnt get the equalizer. Big three points for us with two games left until the christmas break.

Yeah sounds about right as to what happened except I'll add two things. One, we did get an equalizer but the ref didn't call it a goal for whatever reason. It crossed the line, the net rippled but for some reason the ref wasn't paying attention. Second, the last 20 minutes saw player after player from Serbia on the ground pretending to be hurt. Whether you were hurt or not, I don't really care, and that it took up the last 20 minutes, that's fine, but only IF the ref keeps track of the time and allots the appropriate injury time. By everyone's watches he stopped the game at exactly 45 minutes, no injury time at all. And given that we were pressuring like crazy, that last ten minutes wasted was vital.

Those are my two big complaints, and this loss hurts because of it. I HATE blaming refs for losses, and there was alot more to the game than just that; you guys took your chances well and I'm not taking anything away from that. Just that its a sick feeling to feel a little robbed...

Good game though otherwise...

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah sounds about right as to what happened except I'll add two things. One, we did get an equalizer but the ref didn't call it a goal for whatever reason. It crossed the line, the net rippled but for some reason the ref wasn't paying attention. Second, the last 20 minutes saw player after player from Serbia on the ground pretending to be hurt. Whether you were hurt or not, I don't really care, and that it took up the last 20 minutes, that's fine, but only IF the ref keeps track of the time and allots the appropriate injury time. By everyone's watches he stopped the game at exactly 45 minutes, no injury time at all. And given that we were pressuring like crazy, that last ten minutes wasted was vital.

Those are my two big complaints, and this loss hurts because of it. I HATE blaming refs for losses, and there was alot more to the game than just that; you guys took your chances well and I'm not taking anything away from that. Just that its a sick feeling to feel a little robbed...

Some of our players did go down in the last 20 but at the same time, every one of those players had to be subbed off so I dont think that they were faking it. Agreed that you were really close in getting the tie and who knows what would have happened if there was another 5 mins left or so but I guess that was up to the ref. You guys came out really flat in the first half but second half you guys were a totally different team.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbia 3 - Lobbans 2

Some of our players did go down in the last 20 but at the same time, every one of those players had to be subbed off so I dont think that they were faking it. Agreed that you were really close in getting the tie and who knows what would have happened if there was another 5 mins left or so but I guess that was up to the ref. You guys came out really flat in the first half but second half you guys were a totally different team.

Well that was quite civil! I have missed rational Div.1 posts :rolleyes:

Nemesis

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 3 Primos 0

Apparently both squads were short numbers due to the the H1NK pandemic.

At the least each club was missing 7-9 starters.

Health Canada is advising all ttpers of this infection. If it persists, the pathogen is known to attack the thought processing areas of the cerebral cortex.

Ax2-Y

Nov 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bingers Army 2 Cliff Ave 0

Feisty match at Van Tech tonight, always a good battle when we play Cliff. They took it to us for the first 20 minutes and could have easily come away with a goal or two. We finally settled down and it went back and forth with us missing a sitter with 5 left in the half.

In the second we scored a beauty on a nice move from LG to drag it inside the defender, before burying it. The 2 teams traded chances and we cleared a ball off the line before we got another from LG who beat the keeper to a loose ball and tapped it in to make it 2-0. Our keeper made an unbelievable save on a point blank header to keep the clean sheet intact.

Two games against Bingers = our only losses and the only games we've been shut out.. ugh. rattled.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher there is two very good players on Charels Best senior School team. Number five a one year younger guy and a Number 15 on the same side. Both of the boys can play on a senior div one side. Both tall and strong and fast. They would look good on your side. I am sure you will hear their names in the paper. Both of these kids will end up on a University sides.
Alsa a players from a Richmond senior School side, nuber five in the same tournament and a nuber 8 on his school team. With very good skill game pace and over all soccer smarts.

TheBoss

Mar 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher there is two very good players on Charels Best senior School team. Number five a one year younger guy and a Number 15 on the same side. Both of the boys can play on a senior div one side. Both tall and strong and fast. They would look good on your side. I am sure you will hear their names in the paper. Both of these kids will end up on a University sides.
Alsa a players from a Richmond senior School side, nuber five in the same tournament and a nuber 8 on his school team. With very good skill game pace and over all soccer smarts.

If their good enough for University, don't you think they would be good enough for premier:confused:???And it's just a guess, but I think metro ford already know who they are....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0