Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL DIV 2] Predictions, Results & Banter 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterTATA

Aug 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Job @MasterTATA . You gave them the first lost and first shout out in 20+ games. Well done!
What did you do?

Thank you, honestly I didn't do much, it was our young and talented players who wanted to win and got it done playing as a unit against a very skillful and organized opponent. They showed more maturity by sticking to the plans which included neutralizing their A and B scoring plans. We had to make some quick changes just before the start when realizing they had probably underestimated us by not having their star player (Navid M.) on the starting line up. Either way we are expecting a more difficult match when we visit them next time. I personally hope we can get the job done by having a better status of controlling the ball possession especially after we went up by a goal. Twin Arrows remain the only one with no L in their table. We shall wait and see how long they can keep it.

Cyrus

Dec 20, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not very Baha'i-like behaviour!

Sadly, sometimes soccer brings out the worst in us. The player involved is extremely regretful -- he went and apologized to the league for this. He's a very sweet man and unfortunately lost control of his emotions. We're far from perfect, but we're striving to be more Baha'i-like.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you, honestly I didn't do much, it was our young and talented players who wanted to win and got it done playing as a unit against a very skillful and organized opponent. They showed more maturity by sticking to the plans which included neutralizing their A and B scoring plans. We had to make some quick changes just before the start when realizing they had probably underestimated us by not having their star player (Navid M.) on the starting line up. Either way we are expecting a more difficult match when we visit them next time. I personally hope we can get the job done by having a better status of controlling the ball possession especially after we went up by a goal. Twin Arrows remain the only one with no L in their table. We shall wait and see how long they can keep it.

All the best to you. To be honest guys, there is not that big of a jump in Division 1. I mean I truly think that you guys, Norvan Vikings, Strikers and Burnaby Atletics and Harps could easily be in Division 1. I found almost same difficult or sometimes even more playing with you guys than Guildford or the Tigers. More heat and passion in Division 2. Last year was my favourite by far with all the rivalries and ups and downs.

Astro FC

Sep 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sadly, sometimes soccer brings out the worst in us. The player involved is extremely regretful -- he went and apologized to the league for this. He's a very sweet man and unfortunately lost control of his emotions. We're far from perfect, but we're striving to be more Baha'i-like.

Cyrus, what's the update from the league? Were you guys up 2 - 0, but now run the risk of a 3-0 abandonment forfeit because of this?

Cyrus

Dec 20, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cyrus, what's the update from the league? Were you guys up 2 - 0, but now run the risk of a 3-0 abandonment forfeit because of this?

Yeah, we were up 2-0 and it was 65 minutes in. As far as I know, we haven't received any updates from the league!

MasterTATA

Aug 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money

The final decision is out and VMSL changed the result to 3-0 in the favor of Sea to Sky FC. They are now second with 8 points and the only team in Div 2A with no loss in their record so far.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surprise leaders in Div 2 A in 13th Legion?? What's their story? We're they expected to be strong this season? It's not just been lower teams they've been beating, with wins over Sarajevo and Twin Arrows. They play the current bottom 3 over the next 3 weeks so a great chance to pick up points and stay top of the league.

2 B very compelling with three former Div 1 teams tied atop the table.

gunners

Dec 20, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan 5-3 Greencaps, great game, felt bad for caps a little bit ( but not too much haha) as ref was hammering them froM kick off, bookings and tons of silly free kicks against them. Wit 20 to go caps had defender sent off for second yellow. no complaints I think, Both teams gave up easy goals but some class finishes from both too, Caps have an amazing fighting spirit. Scored 2 more after going down to 10, never gave up but important win for Norvan to get season up and running.
That de

gunners

Dec 20, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan 5-3 Greencaps, great game, felt bad for caps a little bit ( but not too much haha) as ref was hammering them froM kick off, bookings and tons of silly free kicks against them. Wit 20 to go caps had defender sent off for second yellow. no complaints I think, Both teams gave up easy goals but some class finishes from both too, Caps have an amazing fighting spirit. Scored 2 more after going down to 10, never gave up but important win for Norvan to get season up and running.

gunners

Dec 20, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
All the best to you. To be honest guys, there is not that big of a jump in Division 1. I mean I truly think that you guys, Norvan Vikings, Strikers and Burnaby Atletics and Harps could easily be in Division 1. I found almost same difficult or sometimes even more playing with you guys than Guildford or the Tigers. More heat and passion in Division 2. Last year was my favourite by far with all the rivalries and ups and downs.
U should have found it difficult against us last year as we took 4 points from u. I think there is 5 teams in div 2b that would win 2a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0