Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results and Banter 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha polska, saw that this morning too. I then came here to troll the last few pages to see if any banter was here and it's surprisingly quiet...

whyFC

Feb 6, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
For a "merged" team I sure didn't recognize many faces from last year's Yaletown team out there.

Found this back-trolling the thread... it feels like ancient news to us at this point, but I'd say it was a fairly even merger of 40% GFC & YFC with 20% new players, the amount of new signings not being unusual for YFC over the years. Unfortunately your not recognising many faces is down to the old farts from YFC continually snapping ligaments in their knees and other crucial joints as well as people moving on. At this stage any given game for GFC A fields 3-5 YFC guys which is around what we expected.

Shame you guys couldn't take some points off Dasmesh!

Also, regarding the 2A Province article... I recall that guy in the photo from years back when he was prancing and preening around Div 2 pitches with UBC Metro. Lets just say he never made a good impression so seeing that someone twatted him isn't at all surprising.

jackrwhelan

Oct 15, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
'He maintains his opponents were unruly throughout the game. “They were drinking, they had alcohol and loud music,” he said.'

A group of Aussies and Irish drinking?! Y'don't say.

Farquea

Jan 14, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
they were on the pitch next to our game, heard and saw it all kick off, was pretty ridiculous from what i saw. One of our guys was also pretty sure they saw who threw the punch so I'm surprised no one has been 'done' for it yet.

We could end up playing them in the cup in the next round, should be interesting!

united fc

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
they were on the pitch next to our game, heard and saw it all kick off, was pretty ridiculous from what i saw. One of our guys was also pretty sure they saw who threw the punch so I'm surprised no one has been 'done' for it yet.

We could end up playing them in the cup in the next round, should be interesting!

I wouldn't worry about Harps or Roos, word on the street is that Hurricanes are advancing.
Anyone knows what happened MYB-Polonia?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
MYB Panthers 3-2 ABD IFC Polonia 'A'

So how many Abandoned games doe that make in Div 2A this year? 4? 5?

And how many of those have involved the Harps and/or Panthers?

jackrwhelan

Oct 15, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
We could release a celebratory Div2 champions t-shirt. A snip at $75... HIPSTERS WIN!

A much stronger and more organised second half to the season where we beat everyone, conceding 1 goal - personally, I'm delighted. Hoping that we can beat Meralomas at the weekend so that we 'win' the league, rather than the Dasmesh loss being important. 9 consecutive wins has a nice ring to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0