Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter, Nov/Dec, 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Okay !

Number one I proved last year I am a way better keeper than Peter "Panic" no question just ask Anyone on the Ladner team that was promoted!And Bandcamp, i find it funny that everytime I see you at a game you smile and nod as if your terrified of me ,and I am always as nice to you as I am when I hold a door open for a little old lady, But next time we see each other you better pray I dont actually see you for I fear for your safety!Queer

mcmuffin what are you going to do to him ?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCbytca where are you playing this year. Is your brow with you. A true class act guy.
And a good soccer player. If he is not playing tell him to see the boys up north burnaby.
HNK could alwas use a good guy like him.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A true class act?

Nobody liked the guy for cryin out loud so thats laughable!Fbytca you on your best day couldnt hold my jockstrap!And If we are going to talk credentials I want to know how many Premier games you have played in your career?

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty...have we run into each other outside of the last time we were in the same group as NK? If so, have you said hi? Now you're threatening me? Interesting social skills you've got there.

To clarify: NK's keeping is their weak point = TTP. You calling people queer = you have a problem with gay people = bigoted = maybe you're gay? = angry = come on out = less anger.

Can't wait to see you too so you can do something to me...not sure what. Hug?

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No threats here!

Bandcamp do you actually still play ,the last time I saw you you looked like your career was over and that was like 5 frickin years ago!Anyways midget I have bigger fish to fry .... Dirty out!

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've never had a career but thanks ;)

Now fly away sh*tbird and let us know when you are at peace.

And Bandcamp, i find it funny that everytime I see you at a game you smile and nod as if your terrified of me ,and I am always as nice to you as I am when I hold a door open for a little old lady, But next time we see each other you better pray I dont actually see you for I fear for your safety!Queer

Bandcamp do you actually still play ,the last time I saw you you looked like your career was over and that was like 5 frickin years ago!Anyways midget I have bigger fish to fry .... Dirty out!

And to clear this up as you seem a little confused...which one is it? You see me all the time and I smile and nod or you saw me play 5 yrs ago?

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why do you still post?

Queercamp are you still playing or are you just on here to bug the fcuk outta me?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty can I ask you somthing intalagent. If you would have a youth team. Say U17 or U16 or U18. Would you teach them to kick and run soccer with wins or would you teach them ground soccer even if they lose. What would you do to change them from kicking and running to a ball moving team and active attack? Active means more than two guys.This is what is needed on these pages instead of calling each othe a faul names.

the_monk9725

Oct 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty can I ask you somthing intalagent. If you would have a youth team. Say U17 or U16 or U18. Would you teach them to kick and run soccer with wins or would you teach them ground soccer even if they lose. What would you do to change them from kicking and running to a ball moving team and active attack? Active means more than two guys.This is what is needed on these pages instead of calling each othe a faul names.

Mr. Base, you and intelligence don't go together. Neither do you and proper grammar or coherant sentences

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Monk here you go again with your proper grammar. But ass it is Canada. Twenty diferant dialects. What is with you and your proper caka. We are talking about soccer players here not about spell checks.
And on top of it what is this got to do with you. I did not ask you. If you were proper you would not have posted. How is that for a proper? I was asking my pell McDirty. He might be a hard nut. At the same time is one hell of a guy. He just lets things get to him every so often.
You did read it give me an answer.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr Base:

If you post a question on a public forum, you should expect more than one person to read it, even if we can't understand what the hell you're trying to get at. If you only want McDirty to answer the question, there is a function here called a Private Message or PM that you can use to do that. There are also things called FAQs, also known as Frequently Asked Questions. They are intended to keep people from doing stupid things on a website like this. Usually it is suggested to people that they read them for that very reason. Mayhap you should try that...

You choose to slag the_monk9725 for pointing out the glaring errors in your abuse of the English language. You may also have noticed by now that several other people have done the same thing. Did you ever think that there may be a reason why? I've suffered through a lot of your posts, and you actually do have some valid ideas about developing young players, hidden beneath the self-contradictory statements and the delusion that Dale Mitchell can continue to be a functional National team coach. The problem is, you can't communicate an idea no matter how valid it is if it's incomprehensible to your reading audience. The whole point you are trying to make becomes lost.

Please, read what you write before you post it. Our bleeding eyeballs thank you.

Almost on topic: does Dapotaytoheed still play in this division?

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Almost on topic: does Dapotaytoheed still play in this division?

Do I? Does Mr. Base shite in the woods while he's watching NK Hrvat play? Well, really, it depends what you mean by play. If you mean show up at practice once a month and drink a few beers afterward then the answer is yes.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece you do not get it. All i was pointing out to McDirty was that the skill team vs kick and run team. The team they have now is a skilled bunch of boys. That went through Croatian training program. That is what this country is lacking.
I am not sure why you always go to faul mouth to explain your point of view. Go slow stay posative and we all learn from each other. That is the only way forward. Dapoyato
must like guys if he talks about woods and craping. He an Watcher need to spend lesstime together. Or Watcher will corapt him totally. Now i know what they to late hockey nights. You guys are funny.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece you do not get it.
...apparently I'm not the only one.:rolleyes:

I am not sure why you always go to faul mouth to explain your point of view.
... and this statement is proven by what in my last post here? Quoting one of your previous posts:
But ass it is Canada.
What is with you and your proper caka.
Whose "faul" mouth? Indeed.

Go slow stay posative and we all learn from each other.
Tried that in the above-mentioned previous post, which you obviously didn't read, as you definitely haven't learned anything from it.:rolleyes: There is absolutely nothing of value that anyone will learn from you, either.

That's alright, though. You just go ahead and stay in your own little world. Just be careful when you go out to play in the mindfield; it's a dangerous place.

Adieu, Mr. Baseless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0