Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Banter/Results Jan & Feb 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL..

TI. I just hope Minoru Park Friday night is in better shape than Sapperton. Sapperton park with the 6 inch deep puddles in the baseball diamond in field is a joke.

Sir M, I know you are an expert gambler, but do you know who won the Superbowl pool? I probably should have taken today off....

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Minoru Park ... driving past from about a block distance
you can see the Brown through the Green Grass so that tells
me that with a forecast we got coming this week

Monday rain with drizzle turning to possilbe showers
Tuesday fog turning to drizzle with a chance rain then showers
Wednesday Rain .. clearing pattern then showers with a nice pine apple express for early morning hours of Thursday
Thursday a spattering of rain for our Rush hour morning commute then get the sand Bags were in for a dump
Friday Tsunami on the forecast ( even though it's not a weather pattern ) get your water wings and Gumb boots

other then that we should be able to sneak a game in

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
T. It's "Gum boots". The B on the end is used in only a few words that rhyme with gum . For instance, Your last few posts are making my mind Numb.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
T-Idiot said:
Friday Tsunami on the forecast ( even though it's not a weather pattern ) get your water wings and Gumb boots

Steve1234...I think you may be mistaken here. I believe TIdiot was correct in his spelling of "Gumb Boots" as seen here in the Slovenian translation...

English Word:
stud1 [stad] noun

Definition:
a knob, or nail with a large head, put into the surface of something as a protection or decoration etc
Example: metal studs on the soles of football boots

Arabic: مِسْمار ، بُرْغي
Chinese (Simplified): 饰纽钉
Chinese (Traditional): 飾紐釘
Czech: ozdobný cvoček
Danish: søm; søm
Dutch: spijker
Estonian: ilunael, neet, naast
Finnish: nasta
French: clou décoratif
German: der Beschlagnagel
Greek: πλατυκέφαλοκαρφί
Hungarian: szegecs
Icelandic: skrautbóla; gaddur, takki
Indonesian: paku jamur
Japanese: びょう
Korean: 장식 손잡이, 장식용 징
Latvian: kniede
Lithuanian: kniedė, didžiagalvė
Norwegian: nagle, pigg, brodd
Polish: ćwiek
Portuguese (Brazil): tacha
Portuguese (Portugal): tacha
Romanian: cui decorativ
Russian: кнопка; шип; заклёпка
Slovak: ozdobný cvok , gombík
Slovenian: gumb:eek: , žebljiček
Swedish: dobb, dubb, stift, nit
Turkish: kabara, kabartma

English is T Idiots.....second language, have patience...

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure what's going on in the West Van camp these days, but heard a rumour about potential goalkeeping controversies. Someone ran into Big MT coming out of curves wieght loss program the other night. Supposedly he's lost 20lbs since Christmas when most guys our age usually pack on about half that much, the month after Christmas. Anyways heard that even with the weight loss he's still riding the pine, and this time it's not Eagle Keys that's taking his spot. Oh well too bad the trading dateline is up, just means some teams will be putting in serious offers for him in the summer as he will be a UFA. Someone should tell Big MT to go to the Creek on a thursday night to sing kareoke. He could sing Cher's song "If I could turn back time" ha,ha!

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour has it MT is not happy and he has been approached by sevral clubs and I know he will not be back with WV next year. Will be wearing orange and black or blue and white in 07/08 season.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Will be wearing orange and black or blue and white in 07/08 season."

Orange and Black those are the team colours of Villa Roma in the North Shore Millars league! :eek: What a pick up that would be for them.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton 2 Inter 0

Tough battle tonight at Bby turf. Sapp came out and played...we didn't at times. PF scored a huge goal ten into the game. Then, we had a few opportunities in the first and really should have scored to make it 1-1 at the half on a breakaway.

Second half, they sat back and relied on a few lucky breaks. We had a few posts and very interesting no calls from Mr. Official.

They replied on a very neat header to put them ahead by two with a few minutes to go.

All in all, a good match for both sides. Sapp play well and were deserving of the three points. We'll see them later on I'm sure.

SCK

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton 2 Inter 0 I am not surprised ..who did Inter really beat this year Fireman. The rest of there wins are all teams from the bottom of the standings. We will see what Inter has when they start playing the top teams. It is what it is!

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hosey: It is what it is! You are right. Seems to me you were on the field when we/I scored....You were LUCKY to get a point in the last minutes of play.

SCK

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tonight at Minoru on a very choppy pitch, it was West Van 2, Richmond 0. Ollie had two nice goals for West Van as Bro sat out his penance for disagreeing with Big M last weekend.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, enquiring minds want to know who was in the pipes for WV was it Big MT and his new slim down look or was it JM? By the way congrats on the win. Good night for Oliver, is he getting cold feet yet, the ringing bells are less than 5 months away!:D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
There are too many good games tomorrow not to throw out a few predictions, etc.

SU hosting Sapp. Sapp have changed their Premier game to Wed so should have their Premier players...tie.

Inter hosting SFU: Tie.

Westside hosting MetroFord. Will WS drop two straight games? Tie.

Columbus hosting Firemen: Calling for another tie here.

JAGS you are suppposed to be having a romantic weekend snuggling by the fire up a the Chalet...instead you are surfing TTP. What's with that?

Oh, I forgot...Bear Cub One didn't go up to the mountain this weekend...:p

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor.... Not sure you are doing yourself any favours in trying to Lure big MT away from West van by sending him emails Of hairy Women..... I would try a new strategy :)

Signed: SirM's Power Rankings Chief of Staff.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M said:
JAGS you are suppposed to be having a romantic weekend snuggling by the fire up a the Chalet...instead you are surfing TTP. What's with that?

Oh, I forgot...Bear Cub One didn't go up to the mountain this weekend...:p

Sir M... bear Cub #2 may have just high Jacked Jags Computer, I believe the only Surfing jags is doing right now is is on Mt. cumare.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M

just a hint in case you may want to change your prediction of

VFF vs Columbus

I think we'll have 8 guys.....maybe we could do boat races?

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0