Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not that my opinion matters that much but that very likely is your best post ever :)

Too funny!

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the Excellent site:

Poco 1-2 Columbus

Obviously Poco sucks, nice move.

Great move 7 years later:

5 provincial championships
2 national championships

I would say that is a great move but I would not count out Poco yet early days son!

johnny canuck

Apr 18, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
well welcome to the big leagues, poco, and it wasnt the start you were looking or hoping for. wonder when last time you lost your 1st league game of the season. poco played a good game ,it was fairly evenly matched except columbus did have more possesion and did get the result they deserved and with no protest hahahah. poco will make it a better league but they wont even come close to running the table like they did in the fvsl.
And now that poco and peach arch have both left the valley league i hope that bc soccer sees that valley and the north van league dont desreve two spots each in the bc's (as both those leagues are so week comparedto the vmsl and island.maybe the winner of both of there leagues should play each other to see who gets in bc.s and now that thevmsl is a much stronger division we should get more spots in the provincials.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Definately not the start we were looking for but a good opener none the less.
We never expected to run the table that's for sure.
I think we lost our first game last year to South Delta.

As for the game, first goal was a tough one, bit of a give away on a switch across the field and 1-0.
We tied it up a few minutes later before half.
I think we had a bit more pressure in the 18 second half but couldnt get the ball in the net.
I Didn't see the handball that got them the PK but I don't think the defenseman had any intent or even saw it.
Spot shot made it 2-1 final.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
its but one game Johnny and I dont think Poco is a week team. good tactics keeping possesion for a well desreved win.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
well welcome to the big leagues, poco, and it wasnt the start you were looking or hoping for. wonder when last time you lost your 1st league game of the season. poco played a good game ,it was fairly evenly matched except columbus did have more possesion and did get the result they deserved and with no protest hahahah. poco will make it a better league but they wont even come close to running the table like they did in the fvsl.
And now that poco and peach arch have both left the valley league i hope that bc soccer sees that valley and the north van league dont desreve two spots each in the bc's (as both those leagues are so week comparedto the vmsl and island.maybe the winner of both of there leagues should play each other to see who gets in bc.s and now that thevmsl is a much stronger division we should get more spots in the provincials.

Peace Arch is now Coastal FC. Dragons were a Richmond team playing under PA banner. They folded. Dave Morris playing for Temple. Can we keep a prov. spot? Please.

Base 2

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
posted by johnny cannot
well welcome to the big leagues, poco, and it wasnt the start you were looking or hoping for. wonder when last time you lost your 1st league game of the season.
WRONG
posted by johnny wrong
And now that poco and peach arch have both left the valley league i hope that bc soccer sees that valley and the north van league dont desreve two spots each in the bc's
Peace Arch are alive and well in FVSL, we get 4 spots thank you!
posted by Spelling B
(as both those leagues are so week
which day of the week are you referring to? Larsson was your counsellor wasn't he!

BTW, Peace Arch beat Delta 2-1 yesterday and both teams will be a threat in Provincial Cup... just sayin

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aside from losing, I think this is what Poco wanted - competition.

was good game for both teams. I think that field actually hurts PoCo. Very short and narrow, wich took away Pocos fitness and speed. Columbus is a very skilled team.

Some nasty elbows and kicks after the fouls

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WRONG

Peace Arch are alive and well in FVSL, we get 4 spots thank you!

which day of the week are you referring to? Larsson was your counsellor wasn't he!

BTW, Peace Arch beat Delta 2-1 yesterday and both teams will be a threat in Provincial Cup... just sayin

Guinness the first session is always giving my patients hope that it is ok to be cut from a VMSL team because they always have the FVSL to fall back on!!!!! Muppet!!!!!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
M PREM

PCOV 'M'

5-2

22nd Ave Lions 'A'
Again? Isn't that where you predicted them to finish last year? How did that work out for you?

Dancin Bear that was last year, this is a new year with new hopes and so far I'm looking good with my prediction!!;)

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 3 Romania 1

We were rubbish. Hopefully just a wee bit of rust. Romania made it very difficult to play and pressured well. On to Columbus.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van 1 Sapperton 0 final. Home field grass this year will be different.

Sir M

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes JAGS ;)...we are field partnering with the mighty Flying Horses this year on the grass.

Sir M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0