Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS, they weren't even taking the piss in that video. Quality stuff. I prefer the all-black tight outfits on the birds though. I know a few of you were enjoy the short-shorts on the lads. :D Cloughie? Which did you like better?

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My 2nd thought is:
What does JB weigh now? That chunky only subs in for free kicks?;) Cloughie, strap on the boots.

Now I sit back and wait for a verbal murdering by someone from DU

I am trying to build my body type after someone you may know very well :). I heard adding girth will increase momentum at least that is what I learned in physics back in 1995.

Cheers
JBTHESUPERSUB!!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went to see Inter practice after sevn zip win over Eagles. It is all kids from Mimos side. Changes are for better. Kids are for real and could do better. Only Zaharia looks out of place. Croatia uni looked better on him. Maybe he is going to Italy next year. No joke team is getting better.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Caribous of Colorado have never had a conflict with their unis. They're reversable to boot. Burnro, I may have just solved your Club's problem.

Attachments

• Brutal Uni.jpg
    Brutal Uni.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 827

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went to see Inter practice after sevn zip win over Eagles. It is all kids from Mimos side. Changes are for better. Kids are for real and could do better. Only Zaharia looks out of place. Croatia uni looked better on him. Maybe he is going to Italy next year. No joke team is getting better.

Inter got this year two young (1992s) players from Metro Ford. Metro Ford is full of talent; two great generations (1991s and 1992s) and there is no room for all of them in Wolves "A". I believe a lot of Metro Ford U-21 players will be moving soon somewhere else.

If Inter has former Mimo's players it means that it could be a great generation that dominated youth competitions a few years ago.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah yes, 1992 how can I forget... the first Imperial Cup win I was a part of.

Club Ireland

We had only one set of uniforms.

Can you say full circle?

:D

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the heck is going on with Arnalds Banking. You guys shoud have at least three. He must be doing more Euro trips. ELEFANT WALK PUB WILL BUY YOU GUYS SET IF YOU GUYS GO DRINKING THERE. GOOD GUYS.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the heck is going on with Arnalds Banking. You guys shoud have at least three. He must be doing more Euro trips. ELEFANT WALK PUB WILL BUY YOU GUYS SET IF YOU GUYS GO DRINKING THERE. GOOD GUYS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richmond 2 Inter 0

Richmond was full value for the win as Inter had lots of corners but did nothing with them. Clinical through ball on the second goal which was slotted nicely and a goal from a free-kick from the left side which was flicked in. Overall, Inter failed to penetrate the back line. Both teams were guilty of LOTS of whining which was the biggest disappointment in the match.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WVFC 4, Akal 1. Good game and good players on Akal. Seemed like they tried to count on the counter attack to much. They scored a late goal with 7 to go but we deserved the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0