Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter September 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deblasio, Chou, Poli - Westsiders
Gaita x 2, Mollica, Cucca - Inter
Xausa - Metro Ford
Richards, Bellisomo, Quan, Mceachern, King - SFU/Burnaby
Scigliano, D'onofrio - Peg (okay I believe Carm did play Columbus)
Dallapace - Columbus?!?!

Looks like free agency has built a good team in New York....sorry at Columbus.

Gilly

I am pretty sure Zenga played with Inter too....1996-ish

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dont forget about my time spent at Croatia!

Myself, Scigs, the Gaitas, Mollica were not good enough to play at Inter, but yet go to Columbus and win. Hmmmmm...

THESTEAMER

Nov 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
To address your excuse filled/whining post Jomo:

First off, I caught part of the game yesterday and thought Clan was full marks for the win. Watching them you just got the feeling they could turn it on at any time.

"The real Italian club": Columbus has Xausa, Zenga, Bellisomo, Tony G, Gino G, Scigs, DeBlasio, Carm, Mollica, Cucca...all full blooded woppers....You guys have much less than that! I think its obvious who the real Italian team is. Columbus has much more history than Inter and has accomplished a lot more than you could ever hope to. You guys are nothing but the New York Rangers. Really just a bunch of posers who are more worried about matching their hair, tape and sock color and looking good. Columbus are real men with character which shows everytime you play them. You guys should just give up cause you'll never beat them! They've beaten you in every big game and will continue to do so as they've got you mentally beat before you step on the pitch.

Great class calling out Cucca...he played on the Caps for 4 years and, therefore, has played at a better level than most of you posers, including yourself! He will help Columbus and it just sounds like sour grapes on your part. You guys have raided players from almost every team and when 1 guy leaves you start crying...be a man and get on with it.

As for Clan's celebrations after whooping you guys, deal with it. I guess we'll never see how you guys would react as you'll never beat them.

DX ripped your sorry backline apart and all they could do was pump it up the park...they showed the composure of a high school girls team when under pressure! If you want to improve, find some better fullbacks.

AnkleBreaker just shutup already you puppet. You're one of those inter "players" with no character. A fair weather player who leaves his mates in tough times...(leaving Indo and Khalsa the years after relegation but we made it up back up anyways without you).

Anyways, just had to vent a little at these "holier than thou" inter guys. you guys really aren't that good.
scoopy...really can't argue with the character that SOME of the columbus lads have.i personally have the utmost respect for those "SOME" and know 1st hand of their type of loyalty and charecter...and i think you know who i'm talking about........but........before you start taking a shot at the character and class of "inter posers",i sugggest you start doing something quite elementry when beaking off...like...maybe finding out facts!!!...perhaps you should ask the "one who was called out" which "inter posers" who had the character and class to help him out of a financial jam when he needed it the most and who never asked to have the money repaid to them!!!..........but seeing how ignorant you are,you probably won't see this as a character or classy gesture,but probably respond with some childish and without thought comment...yeah..inter players have no character or class.......anybody else want to have a go...or more thoughtless and unrefined comments...please some more of some of your "airtight" or should i say "airless" points or arguments....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have more Clan-bus players on my facebook so I'm going to side with them, obviously. Not to mention the last time we beat them I got a handshake and a well done after, with Inter I woke up with Ivan Lee at the foot of my bed. Talk about classless.

THESTEAMER

Nov 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have more Clan-bus players on my facebook so I'm going to side with them, obviously. Not to mention the last time we beat them I got a handshake and a well done after, with Inter I woke up with Ivan Lee at the foot of my bed. Talk about classless.
stuff legends are made of....which knvb you are...of course;).

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not from here.........I don't even know who is playing who..........:(

I want everyone from our division to lose. :D ;) except us.......:D

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any week 2 predictions?

West Van FC "A"
Coq. Metro-Ford "A"
Ambleside Turf
Fri/ 7.30pm

Inspired by Friday night starts playing before drinking like fishes on Friday and Sat. evenings, WVFC beats a struggling Metro Ford squad. Anyone like to report who is playing for MF this year?

Delta Metro Blaze
Columbus-Clan FC
Holly Park Turf
Fri/ 9.00pm

The stuff dreams are made of, DMB ties or wins by one. Mr. Samuel shares his dip recipe with Zenga.

Norvan Eagles
Sporting Club
Kinsman Stadium
Sat/ 2.00pm

Sporting continues its early good form. Norvan crashes back to earth.

Sapperton Rovers “A”
AFC Leopards "A"
Queen’s Park Stadium
Sat/ 2.00pm

AFC chooses to save some subs to the second half, beats a revamped Sap squad in the process of finding itself.

ICSF Inter
Firefighters FC
Coq. Town Center Turf
Sat/ 3.00pm

Inter welcomes back two suspended starters, exorcises 1st round provincial cup demons. Oranje swears off chips and euro dance music. Switches to fruit and arena rock.

Indo FC "A"
Westside FC "A"
Minoru Turf
Sat/ 6.00pm

Smarting after last week's loss, Westside surprises Indo, despite Alikira's master manager ministrations.

PREM
Surrey Utd. "A"
Croatia SC "A"
Cloverdale Athletic
Sun/ 3.00pm

Choked by the smoke from the tire fires, Croatia loses a close one to the embarrassed Slurrey FC. KNVB seeks counselling for Ivan Lee visions.

Good luck to you all.

laylow

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-2 finish at Ambleside between WVFC/MF.
Good game...both teams deserved the point.

WVFC started off very strong, should of been up by at least 2 after the first 15-20 mins, but MF held strong at the back and there goalie made some very good saves. 25 mins in MF caught WVFC sleeping at the back and Veer scored a great goal from about 30 yards out, top corner, as he was allowed to dribble untouched for about 10 yards in center mid and just let it rip. MF then got going and WVFC was on the back foot. A few mins later MF had a good bit of posession, and chipped it over the backline for a breakaway pass, the striker put it away chipped it over the goalie and it was 2-0.
WVFC then pushed forward, and looked to get a goal back, we got a lucky break as with about 5 mins left in the first half a deflected shot from about 20yards made its way into the corner of the net. 2-1 at half.

Second half West Van came out very strong, bringing Jinky off the bench, and things got rolling. West Van created a lot of chances, and that finally paid off with about 25 mins to go, as they scored a good goal off of a corner.

Both teams went for the win the last 20mins, but either team could finish, although both created some very good chances.

All in all a good night of soccer, and the tie was a fair result.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 1 ClanBus 1

Lots of good runs by ClanBus but really didn't look that dangerous.

Delta capitalized on a quick counter when sixfyv sent Craig McMillian on a partial breakaway from the punt.

C-Mac mucked it out and made Xausa look pretty foolish while stripping the ball from him and slotting it in the open net.

A great result for Delta - couldn't have asked for a better start.

4ST OUT!!!

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 1 ClanBus 1

Lots of good runs by ClanBus but really didn't look that dangerous.

Delta capitalized on a quick counter when sixfyv sent Craig McMillian on a partial breakaway from the punt.

C-Mac mucked it out and made Xausa look pretty foolish while stripping the ball from him and slotting it in the open net.

A great result for Delta - couldn't have asked for a better start.

4ST OUT!!!
Hey 4ST... thanks for not bringing up the gift goal i spotted them in first half. Lets just keep that our little secret, ok!?!?!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey 4ST... thanks for not bringing up the gift goal i spotted them in first half. Lets just keep that our little secret, ok!?!?!

It's okay, sixfyv......you helped set up your goal with that lethal punt up the field.........:) before Xausa decided to play one on one inside his six yard box.... you made a key stop in the second half too to help give your side the point. I have one question though.......

Was Craig Mac injured? :confused: He was causing all sorts of bother for their backline in the second half and when he came out, his replacement was ineffective as he just stayed in one spot.....

You guys defended very well as Clan are obviously a very dangerous team on the counter attack although for awhile in the second half they looked a little ragged in the backline once number 5 came out of the game........

Well done to Delta for giving a very good performance against the B.C. Champions.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it appears that Inter got a tie with Firemen today, and (I know its early, but whats going on with AFC?) who got thumped by Sapperton. Perhaps Captain can advise what happened in the Indo/Westside game, staff report no news as yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0