Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter September 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey one dart .. ur a joke.. serbia dominated the hole game .. ireland had 2 shots on net one was a penalty and one was just a weak goal other then that who ever watched the game saw us have all the chances and had the whole game under contral ,, congrats for u guys getting 3 points but im pretty sure we had the game under control and we have to work on finishing these games

Serbia had a lot of possession indeed. Some QUALITY players indeed......BUT the Serbian keeper had ping pong paddles inside his gloves.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbia generated about 14 corners of which their service was terrible on all of them. Whole game under control? Coime on man, your goal was completely against the run of play and in the second half, RCIU played to hold onto the lead which they got pretty early into the half. Sixfyv made a couple of good saves but your chances were all from distance. You were dominated in the air and physically dominated as well as it looked like you ran out of gas after the first 15 minutes which was apparently the same thing that happened last week.

euro-11

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
soo thats how u saw the game .... alllright ,, so how many of any kind of chances did club i have ,,, insted of a stupied hand ball... from wat i saw . not one shot at goal .. but thats fine i guess everyone sees the game differentlly and good luck to you guys

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbia had a lot of possession indeed. Some QUALITY players indeed......BUT the Serbian keeper had ping pong paddles inside his gloves.

Did I just get home at this point or did I wake up in front of the computer?

Anyway, the Serbian keeper(God bless him) did have ping pong paddles in his gloves. One Dart hit the nail on the head in terms of Serbia's corners....they had A LOT but every delivery was shocking.....on top of that, they had a lot of free-kicks within shooting range......one questino for you Euro11....why did number 9 not have a go at any shots. He was the best player on your team and I'm sure he would have been more dangerous.

I will say it again, Serbia was the better team on the night but at the end of the day, 3 points is what matters at this stage and the RCIU boys are very happy with the points. Serbia will give a lot of teams in this league a good run at it and they should not be treated lightly. Sporting found that out last week(nice to see Lalls, Gomesy, Jas, Brummer last night).

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard Ballz, just so you know co-ed was over, a month and a half ago! Or where you recruiting for next year?:D

Hey Captain, nice to see your girl's team out too......they're so kind...lol

srbijaneagle

Oct 30, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey one dart i walked by u were ****in hidin by ur truck and u werent talkin when i told u id stick my yellow boot up ur ass. ill see u next game in the parkin lot hopefully ur not turtlin out again ;)

srbijaneagle

Oct 30, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
the game:
when we controlled the ball on the ground we created chances. club i's keeper made 3 great saves. club i jus kept workin hard. i ****ed up on the 2nd goal. we pressed at the end no luck. congrats on the 3 pts club i.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RCIU 2 - S.W.E 1

Very fortunate result for the HOOPS last night in what was a massive fixture early on in the season. We came out very timid and let the Serbs have way to much time on the ball, in turn they kept the ball moving very well, forcing us to play some ugly ass defensive soccer. As stated earlier, a land slide in terms of corners for and against, but nothing dangerous came of it due to the lack of quality. Scrappy first half with the Serbs knicking a well taken goal just before the half on a nice team build up. We came out in the 2nd half with a new game plan, high pressure up the pitch. We got rewarded not 2 minutes in with a soft PK call for hand ball. Ping Pong was unlucky not to save it, but that could also be said for the 2nd goal he gave us. With 20-25 minutes left, and up 2-1, we sat back and hung on for win. Ugly way to play, could not have been nice to watch, for either group of supporters. We'll take the points and run, good luck to the Serbs the rest of the way.

Game reports for Westside vs Delta ?? Inter vs. Metro Ford ??

I see you lurking SC :D:cool:

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside 2
Delta 1

they are certainly young and close very well giving no time on the ball. they carried the first 35. soft handball pk put them up 1-0 after 20 minutes. we changed our formation and applied some pressure to end the half. second half we had the majority of possession and pressure but couldn't finish a number of opportunities. finally rewarded with a soft payback pk in the 85th that dancin' bear slotted home. new signing nick perugini scored the winner in extra time off a free kick from 30+/- yards in a wide position that had the keeper guessing whether to come out or hold his line...he guessed wrong. boys battled well for the second week in a row and were justly rewarded. on to ollie and the croats...

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Waiting for me in the parking lot? Hiding in my truck? I was celebrating with my club after the game. Come on big man, you let in a minger and heard about it from the drinking section, I wouldn't expect anything less from you if the situation was reversed. A thicker skin will serve you well.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Waiting for me in the parking lot? Hiding in my truck? I was celebrating with my club after the game. Come on big man, you let in a minger and heard about it from the drinking section, I wouldn't expect anything less from you if the situation was reversed. A thicker skin will serve you well.

And for the record, it was me hiding under my truck..........:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0