Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps / BC Place Virtual View Seating

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My understanding is you have to be atleast 15 rows up to be covered and it does not go as far as the end of the field. Maybe the six yard box.

I'm in row CC (which could be row 29 if section 207 starts with row A). It looks like my seating is at about the 6....

Deutschland

Jan 15, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your inaugural season ticket holder booklet will include tickets for all Whitecaps matches that will be played at Empire Field, in addition to two Nutrilite Canadian Championship games (dates and times to be determined). BC Place match tickets will be sent to you later in the season.

Looks like only one guaranteed nutrilite game (Home and Home with Montreal) with the winner to play winner of FC Edmonton and Toronto.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If we don't get a second game they will give either a playoff or exhibition game instead. Don't know if you guys noticed but your tickets are on the opposite side at empire but the southsiders are still on the southside. They are complaining on the southsider forums because those that are not members and not in the supporter section are on the north side. I believe the seats are on the opposite side because of the difference between purple and blue tickets but they moved the southsiders so they can still be on the southside but they have now made others upset. They should have just kept all the southsiders on the northside and told them to live with it and have the visitors in the south section. Either way they have some upset season ticket holders because they tried to accommodate a few.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
207 A 110-113... Outstanding!

As long as we don't have a cup game that day, sixfyv, foureleven, fourtwo, and threesix will be sitting on the rail taking it all in!

TTP pre-game tailgate???

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oranje & Five-O could be in for the tailgate. May even relive the 70s and take the bus to Kootenay Loop!

I think I hear Ian Michaud....

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A good view of the east grandstand... find your seats ;)...

Attachments

• P10903814114.jpg
    P10903814114.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 1,218

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
207 A 110-113... Outstanding!

As long as we don't have a cup game that day, sixfyv, foureleven, fourtwo, and threesix will be sitting on the rail taking it all in!

TTP pre-game tailgate???
207 D 3-4

Where are the entry points into the stadium?

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
By the way, why are sixfyv's seats numbered 110-113 in our section, when you're 3,4 and I'm 1/2 on the aisle?

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From a post in the southsiders forum...

In Yellow the rows go A, B, C, E, F, G, H, J, K, L, M, N,P, R, U, W, X, Y, Y, Z, AA, BB, CC, FF, GG, HH, JJ, KK, LL, MM, NN, PP

In Green the rows go E, F, G, H, J, K, L, M, N, P, R, U, W, X, Y, Y, Z, AA, BB, CC, FF, GG, HH, JJ, KK, LL, MM, NN, PP

In Aqua + Teal the rows go J, K, L, M, N,P, R, U, W, X, Y, Y, Z, AA, BB, CC, FF, GG, HH, JJ, KK, LL, MM, NN, PP

Please note that from a stairway the seat clockwise are numbered 1xx (101,102,103...). the seats counter clockwise are numbered 0xx (01,02,03...)

Anything that could be ready as a number is omitted. So no 'D', 'I', 'O', 'Q', 'S', 'T'

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
By the way, why are sixfyv's seats numbered 110-113 in our section, when you're 3,4 and I'm 1/2 on the aisle?
I would imagine it's because we are on the north side of the aisle and he is on the southside... northsiders are the cool kids, southsiders are, well, do I need to say it? :)

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would imagine it's because we are on the north side of the aisle and he is on the southside... northsiders are the cool kids, southsiders are, well, do I need to say it? :)

This would be a much better explanation... :)

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From a post in the southsiders forum...

In Yellow the rows go A, B, C, E, F, G, H, J, K, L, M, N,P, R, U, W, X, Y, Y, Z, AA, BB, CC, FF, GG, HH, JJ, KK, LL, MM, NN, PP

In Green the rows go E, F, G, H, J, K, L, M, N, P, R, U, W, X, Y, Y, Z, AA, BB, CC, FF, GG, HH, JJ, KK, LL, MM, NN, PP

In Aqua + Teal the rows go J, K, L, M, N,P, R, U, W, X, Y, Y, Z, AA, BB, CC, FF, GG, HH, JJ, KK, LL, MM, NN, PP

Please note that from a stairway the seat clockwise are numbered 1xx (101,102,103...). the seats counter clockwise are numbered 0xx (01,02,03...)

Anything that could be ready as a number is omitted. So no 'D', 'I', 'O', 'Q', 'S', 'T'

And in purple???

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That would have made sense but according to the layout, we're now in the east...

View attachment 8541

I am guessing that they turned the stadium around because of the difference between blues and puple seating. They are charging the same prices for the games at Empire but perhaps the stadium dictates the side the benches are on and people may have used this as a criteria for picking their seats. In the end it really doesn't matter to most people whether your seats are on the north, east, south or west their eyes work in all directions, Regs can get some sun glasses. The Southsiders are vocal in their complaints and heaven forbid they end up in the Northside at Empire so the Whitecaps moved them to the Southside to keep them happy. Not all Southsiders are in the southsiders section and the Whitecaps have no idea who bought tickets to be near the Southsiders so now they are trying to move people who are complaining to the southside. The whole mess could have been avoided if they just put up a compass pointing north but reading south but by trying to keep a small minority happy they created a larger mess for themselves.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0