Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 BC Cup Early Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only nod the 'treights will get is from the heads of their drunkard fans passing out in the big green retard bus... on the ferry ride home after another loss to a valley squad.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:
The only nod the 'treights will get is from the heads of their drunkard fans passing out in the big green retard bus... on the ferry ride home after another loss to a valley squad.

Some intereseting first round match-ups:D

I have to add the playing against the Treights fans last year was absolutley awesome. If you can get over the comments they throw out then you will be okay. They were telling me that I don't have a right peg, I think they seriously thought they were telling me something new:D.

If we could get some intense fans like that over here on the mainland it would increase the level of play for sure, they are top notch.

Cheers
JB

Tunes

Apr 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
sixfyv said:

Now thats a little more like it...:D ...I'm sure the retard bus will be happy to throw a few bevies back

lookaturself13

Mar 6, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Time to get the piss going.....
Gordon Head reeks...they have one play...it's called kick it as far as they can and as high so time ticks down. One striker, one goalie... that's all she wrote. = plumbers
Vantreights are without their hardest shot-taker "WILLI".. broken peg. Still will work hard and have alot of passion... new boy on the block "SHARKY" likes running. Watchout.. knocky knocky.
Bays Blue... sorry you guys don't get a roadtrip this year. Maybe you can take a bus to the Gorge park to make it feel like one. The sun only shiines once on a goalies ass.... that was the Jackson Cup... run out of horseshoes. Drinks are fun though.
Gorge boys.... very old and slow..... whiners..... singers... drinkers... need to rely on hard work and not just show up and think they are the best. Drinks are fun for them too. Green is the color of their new uniforms.... lant.
Van=== pose it up while you can over there... the Island boys will be coming to a venue soon to show you how to really play.
Now the pot is stirred..... let's get the banter going!!!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lookaturself13 said:
Van=== pose it up while you can over there... the Island boys will be coming to a venue soon to show you how to really play.
Now the pot is stirred..... let's get the banter going!!!

Oh ya, well, it takes one to know one!

Tunes

Apr 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeppers....the same "Sharky", and he still has his 1980's boots.
Go falcon!!
----scored a hat-trick last game.....knocky knocky-----

The Teacher

May 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sharky or Snork or Falcon Crest - he runs fast and will be no fun. The Treights with or without their bus will win their first rounder for sure.
Incidently - the Green bus is for Daffodil pickers and Lanterns. The short bus is for retards.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I absolutely love retards!!! Bring it on you wagon riding donkeys!!!
PAU also love to enjoy themselves and a few igits won't knocky knocky us around.

BTW, who does that poser Gus play for on the island??? He's the shits!!!

Tunes

Apr 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it's the Gus that drops a few "Kaaaaaaaaaaaaa" tackles each game, he plays for the Gorge, if not....then it would be the Gus on the "Banjo" team up Island.

lookaturself13

Mar 6, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions....??.... ?? ............
Gorge 2 Bays United 1
-------------------------
PAU 2 Vantreights 3 (OT)
-------------------
Surrey 3 Langley 1
----------------------
Firefighters 2 Metro Ford 4
----------------------------
Inter 1 Sporting 0
------------------
Columbus 3 Chilliwack 1
---------------------------
Gordon Head 1 Croatia 4
-----------------------
Sapperton 1 North Delta 0

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND was 3rd in the FVSL and Sapp finished 5th VMSL and that's a big assed mismatch?!?!?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many times has ND been to Provincials in the last 5 or 10 years? Now Sap?

Also, 5th in a 14 team, higher caliber league far out-trumps 3rd in the FVSL Prem. Not that I wouldn't love to eat my words, but I see the Cinderella story comming to an end.

Lions to turn to Pumpkins.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
ND was 3rd in the FVSL and Sapp finished 5th VMSL and that's a big assed mismatch?!?!?

I respect what JG has done with the Lions but if they treat the provincials anywhere close to how they treated the Pak semi's they will get thumped. It was quite something to watch a team have half their bench still putting on their boots 15 minutes before kick off of arguably the biggest game these guys have ever played since youth.

Now if they show up and play as stingy and commited as they can in the back, could make life unpleasent for Sap. We played Sap today, and I think fair to say it would be a monumental upset if ND get the result.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what you are saying is that the VMSL owns the FVSL. Glad you said it and not me, and by you, I mean KNVB.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0