Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 BC Cup Early Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

qtip

Apr 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
lookaturself13 said:
Predictions....??.... ?? ............
Gorge 2 Bays United 1
-------------------------
PAU 2 Vantreights 3 (OT)
-------------------
Surrey 3 Langley 1
----------------------
Firefighters 2 Metro Ford 4
----------------------------
Inter 1 Sporting 0
------------------
Columbus 3 Chilliwack 1
---------------------------
Gordon Head 1 Croatia 4
-----------------------
Sapperton 1 North Delta 0

Predictions:

Sapperton 2 North Delta 1
---------------------------------
Gordon Head 1 Croatia 3
--------------------------------
Inter 1 Sporting 2 (PK's)
-------------------------------
Columbus 2 Chilliwack 0
Metro Ford 2 Firefighters 1 (OT)
------------------------------
Surrey 3 Langley 0
Peace Arch 1 Treights 3
--------------------------
Bays Blue 1 Gorge 3

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by: Regs the Donkey
ND was 3rd in the FVSL and Sapp finished 5th VMSL and that's a big assed mismatch?!?!?
They finished 4th... Aaaaaaaand
Posted by: Same Donkey
So what you are saying is that the VMSL owns the FVSL. Glad you said it and not me, and by you, I mean KNVB.
I think Chilliwack and Langley may suprise a lot of the old retarded peeps!!! Dude has been WAY off on most of his assesments this season on a league he knows nothing about... Reedy actually admitted he thought the calibre displayed in the Valley suprised him as the FVSL "traditionally" is much weaker than VMSL...
As for the VISL, the Vantreights will thump us after Sporting hammered us on the weekend!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness,

How did the selections for the All-Star team work out? Remember, the piss poor selections you poo-pooed?

How did that work out?

When Delta either loses by less than 4, or when they win, you have all the freedome to throw it in my face.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess my point was you and Regs seem to think the VMSL is superior than the FVSL... It has more depth and traditionally more success, HOWEVER the tide is changing and you are seeing the playing field begin to level off... That's all slapnuts!!!

BTW, Sap should spank ND Lions in the only real mismatch of the draw!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two double headers for round one...

Gorge FC vs Bays United, 2006-04-22, at Hampton Park at 2:00 p.m.

Peace Arch United vs Van Treights, 2006-04-23, at Cloverdale Athletic (Turf) Park at 2:00 p.m.

Surrey United vs Langley United, 2006-04-23, at Cloverdale Athletic Park at 3:00 p.m.

Firefighters vs Metro-Ford Wolves, 2006-04-22, at Adanac Park at 2:00 p.m.

ICSF Inter vs Sporting Club, 2006-04-22, at Adanac Park at 12:00 noon

Columbus-Clan FC vs Chilliwack Rapids, 2006-04-23, at Byrne Creek School at 5:00 p.m.

Gordon Head Titans vs Croatia SC, 2006-04-23, at Finlayson Park at 2:30 pm

Sapperton Rovers vs North Delta Lions, 2006-04-22, at Mercer Stadium at 2:00 pm

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please, for the love of God, someone speak up and tell me that not everyone here is as dense as Guinness!

For fcuk sakes, it was KNVB that said that, not Dude or myself!

:D

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Two double headers for round one...
Peace Arch United vs Van Treights, 2006-04-23, at Cloverdale Athletic (Turf) Park at 2:00 p.m.

Surrey United vs Langley United, 2006-04-23, at Cloverdale Athletic Park at 3:00 p.m.

It's quite the provincial cup Sunday at Cloverdale Athletic with two other games going there prior to the Men's Open double header:

Surrey United Masters vs Norvan FC, 2006-04-23, at Cloverdale Athletic Park at 10:00am

Surrey United Women vs Castaways FC, 2006-04-23, at Cloverdale Athletic Park at 12:00pm

And it's supposed to be a warm sunny day!!:wa:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Missing: delete key. Not lost in my hair, or embedded in my forehead. If found, please return to DUDE, c/o: TTP Forums.

Guinness,

Have you read any of my posts over the past, oh, 5 or 6 years? You know, the ones where I've been about the only one actually (and possibly, stupidly) giving FVSL teams a chance vs. the VMSL teams? In fact, if you could read, you'd see the only team I give no chance to are the Lions. For a minute, get out of the pile, and read what I've written: they are young, inexperienced, and, dare I say, a little lucky to have qualified this year. I think they caught a little lightning in a bottle, and rode it to a great season. I also think they'll build on it, so don't assume I think they are a one shot deal, but I do think their inexperience, coupled w/ Sap's many advantages, spells impending drubbing.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Have you read any of my posts over the past, oh, 5 or 6 years? You know, the ones where I've been about the only one actually (and possibly, stupidly) giving FVSL teams a chance vs. the VMSL teams.

Of course after 5 or 6 years, eventually a FVSL team will win a game. I just hope it's not against us. But note this; Sapp is a team that has always played to the level of the competition. It is very rare for us to blow any team out. It is usually a 1 or 2 goal game, and really I expect nothing less (or more) this weekend.

Tunes

Apr 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like I said earlier..they have a keeper and a striker........but now, just a striker, and he's still in high school. But if they pull it off....they tend to ride the wave of confidence.....hey..do you believe in Santa???? Not likely.

Walt

Apr 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is a great chance a team from the island will make the nationals this year with the draw layout. Bays blue,Gorge and Vantreights all in the same bracket so unless peace arch knocks out Vantreights and Gorge/BaysBlue then one of the two teams will host a smeifinals game in victoria and we all know vancouver hates to travel. Go Islander's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0