Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 BC Masters Provincial Cup Early Discussion

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I doubt it as well, Nordic Sucks!! :knvb: Now lets get back on a more important topic, Cougars and the "O" word. Two things that go hand and hand down at the amblside area I here?:eek:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
AntiFan said:
I doubt it as well, Nordic Sucks!! :knvb: Now lets get back on a more important topic, Cougars and the "O" word. Two things that go hand and hand down at the amblside area I here?:eek:

The place is not as nice (for you) as Jack Lonsdale's or Biggs' favourite hangout, the Rusty Gull (just a couple doors down grom the Skank's favourite Love Shop). And Blueridge does not rate because they default like half of their games I heard.

And I don't know how a guy who lives in a fort, rides a bike, has teeth like a picket fence, steals soccer balls and collects Cside's empties for a living, drinks litre bottles of Olde English and wears the same pair of shorts every day of his lifewould go over with the 30-40 ish straightened hair, salon tanned and botoxed, Range Rover driving, freshly waxed Crantini lapping West Vancouver MILFs.

Interesting concept though.

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shorts.... What these old things? As my great Italian uncle AntiniFanini used to say, " DON"T Worry about it!" I will have the cougars whooooing over my new bike and classic shorts. See you at ambleside Friday, keep an eye on your cooler and game balls :wa: :eek:

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anti-Fan is of Italian heritage, Sir M. Scary....

BTW: We'll watch our cooler as well.

SCK

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCK said:
Anti-Fan is of Italian heritage, Sir M. Scary....

BTW: We'll watch our cooler as well.

SCK

And your soccer balls. This guy steals soccer balls that go over the fence and then holds them hostage for beers. Not a word of a lie!

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
He needs to be kicked I think. What team does he play on? I do recall playing him last year...

SCK

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCK said:
He needs to be kicked I think. What team does he play on? I do recall playing him last year...

SCK
He doesn't play. He rides his bike to games, wears a spilly talker sweater and shorts all the time, and really needs to go to the dentist. Sometimes, if you have a pickup truck, he wil ltoss his bike in the back even if he doesn't know you, and won't leave until you drop him off near his fort. He drinks Olde English litres (or Ironhorse) on the sidelines, summers under the bleachers at Hastings Park, tries to nick pints at games, and, well, I told you about the soccer balls. He lives in a tree fort, and HATES Peg (his favourite saying is "Peg Sucks"... one time a few years ago we were in a tournament in summer and he was passed out cold in the beer garden flat on his back, after our game we went into the beer garden, and as we walked by, he awoke, sat, up, announced "PEG SUCKS" and immediately passed out again). A few weeks ago, when our Premier side had an important to avoid relegation game, and Dickens was playing right back, he parked himself on the fence beside Dickens and chanted "First Division, First Division, First Division" continuously...the whole time he was on the field...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SCK said:
Keep him away from our game, okay? You're scaring me...

Dont worry, he will be cheering against us.

PS he has a tanning bed in his tree fort.

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't you two worry about! Just make sure you have lots of pints at the game tonight! I Might need a lift down there, planning on getting way to hammered to ride my bike. Game should be a cake walk for Inter. Except they may be down a ball or two and a few pints by the end of the night.:knvb:

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on...WE had some last night T.V.

Tough battle last night at Ambleside. WE got up early on Sir M's side and they seemed off in the first half. It was 4-0 before they really started to play. They made it 4-2 and were unlucky to not make it 4-3. They played hard and deserved better in the second where we couldn't muster anything. We're not used to these high scoring affairs SM. We know they'll be better in the B.C.'s They as usual were classy and there were no chippy tackles at all. Let's hope Sir M. we won't play until the later rounds....

DId the tree hugger show up??

SCK

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can someone please help me out here and give me the post number for the last post that was even close to be on topic?

Thanks.

AntiFan

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The fact that thre was No cooler on either side line for the Inter vs Peg Sucks match last night, I think they should both be dropped drastically to 10th and 11th in the over all rankings. pathetic really. :knvb: Tried to throw my bike in the back of a purple pick-up last night.....who new there would be a police dog in there?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets continue this discussion over on the VMSL Masters March/April Results and Banter thread please. (Regs that is my fault I think I inadvertantly closed it a few days ago, its open now). Anti-Fan I know you are a dense, but see if you can find it. I will by you a beer on Wednesday if you are succcesful.

On topic, hey Vicman can you or anyone else give me a bit of a run down on the VISL teams so they can be appropriately seeded in the Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings due out this Monday?

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're always looking at moving up on the Sir M's Power Rankings, Greek Geek. After all, we're getting closer to the big day of the draw...

SCK

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0