Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a match. The way Tsn covered this and promoted their Bell brand was first class. Curling offers a few decent birds for viewing.

Anyone know the status of the current media contracts with our major sports teams?

Thought I read somewhere here Stu Walters was a TTP member. Maybe he would know?

Nice if Cknw made a run at the rights to a couple or all and shook things up a bit in this market.

For the caps to not even send Radio crew to broadcast in this day and age is an embarassment. Oh thats right they dont have anyone to do the play by play anyway

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There was a twat, erm, tweet yesterday announcing it, but fcuk me, quiet otherwise.

RB that bad, eh? I didn't think much of Williams during pre-season, either. Frightening to the same level as Jordan Smith, actually.

I see teams attacking us relentlessly down the right side this year, and we don't even have Bolanos as a counter threat.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...and, not that we want @Regs to tag one Stu Walters here, but maybe you should tag someone that knows Stu Walters really, really well, and encourage him to get involved in the media discussion side. Stu Walters' acquaintance, that is.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
There was a twat, erm, tweet yesterday announcing it, but fcuk me, quiet otherwise.
RB that bad, eh? I didn't think much of Williams during pre-season, either. Frightening to the same level as Jordan Smith, actually.

Yes, THAT bad.

He got beat numerous times, and needlessly lunged in to give away a pk.

But what was more scary to me was what he did with the ball.

Here's the pass graph for Nerwinski #28 and for comparison, Harvey #2

That's a lot of red on the right side of the pitch... I count 7/16 completed passes for a 43.75% completion rate. SHOCKING.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, THAT bad.

He got beat numerous times, and needlessly lunged in to give away a pk.

But what was more scary to me was what he did with the ball.

Here's the pass graph for Nerwinski #28 and for comparison, Harvey #2

That's a lot of red on the right side of the pitch... I count 7/16 completed passes for a 43.75% completion rate. SHOCKING.

Where the hell did you find this?

Wow.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As much as I think getting @sensei_hanson onto the local footballing media scene, me thinks he's struck gold w/ his partner on Kurtenblog. Seriously, those two are my two favorite radio personalities right now. I don't know that a lot of the audience gets their humor, but it is sooooo TTP. Love it.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well bloody hell, think I have time for that? I'm fcuking busy, you know?

(ummmm...can you do this all season?)

If that's the proverbial "you", then yes. It's available for all MLS matches, and I guess CCL matches too.

If you mean me making pretty little charts for your consumption, then fcuk off, I'm busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0