Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks - Linden- 2014/2015 changes [Off season]

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny smoke bit less of that waki tobaki eyes will stop bleeding. Sunshine is here. Future looks good. Bo Cassels and Kassian is not so bad for line three or two. Smith and twins would even be better. Rest is OK. We might even have Azzuri hawks as one line if Linden drafts Perlini as I heard they will. You have to come to Comercial street where boys get together every morning. Lui loves that area.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise are you OK. Don't be jumping the gun. Canucks might get Trats it will be his call if he wants to coach Washington or two other teams before Canucks. If Benning gets the job I think you might see Stevenson and Huda here. Could be wrong. I do like Trats I just don't think he is the right fit for this club. As you know Linden will make the club much younger and stronger even faster. Bo coming next year, he's not fast but can play both ends of the ice. Same as Hadegson with way better karma , way stronger.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise Tratz was on radio today with the guys from 1040. He is open to more teams than Canucks.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
On another note, Bieksa named captain for Canada at the World Championships...first time representing his country and named captain...nice!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jokers that's why Canucks miss playoof's. Good on France, just showing up does not bring a win. I gues Burrows did not want to score against home land boys. Rumbling is Tratz will or might be here. All the dogs will sit and watch. Few of them might step up to the plate. As Regs said loosing to France explains it all.
We need Canucks to draf Rouch or we will miss playoff's for next four years.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Bieksa was Canucks captain we might not beat Ednonton AHL team. Linden has a serious task in his hands this summer. Twins are Ok. Jensen third line. Kassian, Bo and Matthias should be line two. We need youth and more drive to win. Trade Kesler and get that number one line top six winger and a prospect to take care of twins in case guys start head hunting against twins. Twins can still go three years by then two young guys will be able to step up. Santorelli, Richardson Jensen can do a fine job as line three. Sestito, Cassels, Shinkaruk line four. Plus two guys to draw in. D is sadly under size with ok skill. One big tough D must be added to protect Lack.
Club must use four lines as much as possible or it will bring on burn out again as it was this year with Twins,Kesler and Burrows from blocking nuts shots. Let the dam keeper make the save have two guys to clear the rebounds.
Line four is the key to do better. Shinkaruks speed Cassels smarts and Sestitos strength could turn the club around.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Linden should add Brandon Baddock 6'3: 200 LBS forward, good to rub some faces in the cornersand Ashten Sauter to Utica ASAP. Baddock can fight but he can also play. Ashton Sauter is one steady eddy. Oil Kings move on. But than again club will draft 5'8" 165 LBS Sweed. Go figure it out.

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Linden should add Brandon Baddock 6'3: 200 LBS forward, good to rub some faces in the cornersand Ashten Sauter to Utica ASAP. Baddock can fight but he can also play. Ashton Sauter is one steady eddy. Oil Kings move on. But than again club will draft 5'8" 165 LBS Sweed. Go figure it out.
The habs have it figured out. You can win with smaller players if they have speed.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Konk yes they can,Canucks take small and slow. Those two will kill the club. If you have a guy 5'10' than he must way 190 lbs or he gets hurt far often.
Schrods would fit on Montreal because they use fast passing in and out of trouble areas. As you did see Canucks are stock around the boards and for the life of them don't go between the circles. One or two guys do rest just hang around the sides of the net. I have seen Baddock play let me tell you he goes in all areas. Plays way tougher than Sestito and he can also fight. Sauter on the the side stays home and makes sure goal area is clear. Both are 19 years old there is no need for them to go to juniors again as both them are ready for next step just a chance at no cost. Small contract for first two years if the boys prove they can hold their own in NHL than reword the guys. I can say sureley Boddock would have more goals than Schrods.
Ashton Sauder plays on Oil Kings you will be able to see them play next week on cable 4. Check it out. Canucks have one guy on Oil Kings the guy has fifteen points the hole year. What the frack, when will he be able to come up to big club. In next ten years maybe.
Scout needs a kick in the under side. Virtinen is also a power forward, Perlini would be my pick . He has size and skill.

Last edited:

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Baddock has 17 pts. in 56 games. Sautner's stats look a little better, considering he's a defenseman. I don't know - I think the Canucks need to find an elite player or two who will turn into a Toews or Crosby.Someone on par with Nate Mackinnon.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knok we have those guys, twins are as good as any two guys out there. They just lack a guy that can throw punches and chip in goals. Those two guys get hurt because of head hunting by the other teams. No one on Canucks is willing to stand up for them. Baddock would score twenty or more goals with twins but most of all he would protect them from bad ars guys. Nate Mckinan does not come very often. There is no way that Kesler will bring a guy like that if he wants out for sure. Kessian and Bo both have enough skill, Matthias will only get better. We are very close we need two guys like Tanner Gloss to hit guys in open ice and get the turnovers. We have kids in the system with more skill one or two might make the club next year. Both have size and skill. D is one area that costs Canucks many goals as the rebounds happen for most guys are running around and forget the number one job. Again Lack gets runned over because no one on D except Bieksa can stand up and throw punches. Key to Canacks making it is one or two mean D.
If Linden starts changing many guys shyt will hit the fan club might bottom out before they get back to good hockey. Kesler to Toronto, Toronto's captain here,Edler to Boston Smith here.
Buy Moulson and that is all we need. Only thing I would do is add a older keeper as a backup to lack. Send Markstrom to Utica for a year to mature and get way more playing time.

Last edited:

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Those two guys get hurt because of head hunting by the other teams. No one on Canucks is willing to stand up for them. Baddock would score twenty or more goals with twins but most of all he would protect them from bad ars guys.

Those two are two big guys and sometimes they should stand up for themselves. That would be a big boost for the team too. Perfect example was Marchand and what he was doing to one of them. To let that happen and not to level Marchand down was pathetic.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs simple Pitsburg is done if they head Kesler in play off's I think Chicago would have been done. Sutter for Kesler, might have to exchange picks and prospects a bit. Both teams gain from it. Pithburg would get a mature player, Canucks youth and size. Prospects who knows.
We play in a tough div, with out adding in size and speed we will go no where soon. No coach and no GM makes me laugh a bit. Same pail just a new crapper. Sutter did level Marchand few times and head a go at Lucic.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Habs and their red white and blue uni is still representing Cananda. Wao hard work paid off. To see Dale in last four is more than fun. Dumb Tortarella gut rid of a hard working guy like him.
You don't know if Habs can go all the way. See Vinny wining was fun but to see Boston out is more fun. Linden better do some mega deals in Junes draft.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
To see Dale in last four is more than fun. Dumb Tortarella gut rid of a hard working guy like him.

Over the years Canucks got rid of many useful guys because they thought something was wrong with the supporting players. Unfortunately the problem is with the core players. Got too lazy and comfortable. The same core group missed opportunity in 2011 and for them that opportunity will never come again. Linden must change the core group if he wants to accomplish anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0