Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Sept. '05

Who will be the most "popular" Div. 2 TTP'er by month's end?

• walls

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Soccer Mom

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • bored

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Guru

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
utah said:
Hey Dumbashell, hope you like cow town you silly twat. By the sounds of it when you come back we might see you on the pitch. And from me to you, you better have your care card tucked safely in your shin pads you salty bag of dicks.

The only way you're going to see dopeashell on the pitch is to come out to a Div. 1 tilt involving NDFC, in which case two things will happen:

1) You will see dopeashell on the pitch playing a likely 90 minutes, and...

2) You will cry when you witness how the game should be played, realising that as you are a self-professed bag of dicks you can never be a part of such a beautiful display of skill.

utah, honestly...care card? What the hell man. I'm sorry, WHO'S a bag of dicks? :rolleyes: Seriously, that shite's not funny man.

Don't take dope too seriously, he's just a shite disturber. ;) Ain't that right bro?

~Shaven

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus Shaven; do you put on a cardigan and red slippers when you go home? You're such a good neighbor...

I'm sure Dopeashell is as good as you advertise. Why else would he be stuck playing 2nd division the last two years?

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LSD said:
That is too funny, there is nothing better then some chump trying to act tough behind a computer

Last time I saw him play, he was tough.

But perhaps the transition down to D2 has made him a softy. :wa:

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
dopeashell said:
walls said:
in poker we call what happened to the lot of you after my last post getting fished!!!ZZZZZZzzzz!!!!!

i know you know how to get fished wells..just have a look at the board at the cave....ouch....peace guy...out

to let you know, i took down another last night that puts me in the table of champs at the pub that sponsors us both. one more win and i'm off to the WPT in vegas......fully paid.......someone get me a TTP shirt :wa: :wa: :wa: !!!

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru... was dynamo a good squad?

as for us, we had five starters out of the line up last sunday plus I was playing nursing a slight quad pull. poco backline played really good though, i think they played with too many men!! shoulda counted..lol..just a rough opener after a good pre-season.

im on the fence deciding if i should give it another week. i hate fckin missing games though. we are missing four to five starting players this saturday...

i predict another tie.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
wolfman said:
guru... was dynamo a good squad?.....
...we are missing four to five starting players this saturday...
i predict another tie.

LUFC has a decent team again. better than last year I think. Don't know who they brought in.
We'll be missing a few as well, but it shouldn't be a problem.

I hate ties!! 7 last year, only 4 losses... 3 to the last two placed teams, and one to the top... beat or tied all the other games. With half of last years team gone, this year will take some adjustments and players getting used to each other.... it'll be another close week, DFC by 1 I think.... (that's with 5 missing in GEU, and Wolffy out o the line up).... How about Francophone (Franchise) will he be there?

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
he better be in the line up........ we are not a very confident team after sundays game. man, it was ugly.

see you saturday!

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
utah said:
Hey Dumbashell, hope you like cow town you silly twat. By the sounds of it when you come back we might see you on the pitch. And from me to you, you better have your care card tucked safely in your shin pads you salty bag of dicks. As for this weeks match, Langley Athletics will have there full squad out. To me, that just means we will have a better showing than our first test. On to this weekend.

shaven has got me down..i love to stir the pot in a large way...utah such huge words from a man with nothing but a computer screen in front of him..i bet you feel real tuff to..id bet you went in stood in front of your mirror with your shirt off puffing out your chest to show how crazy you really are....i also like how you leard the word twat and proceeded to use it as much as possible....Carecard? what the fu*k does that mean..that you would try to take a run at someone...honestly bud thats the weakest thing ive ever herd....the fact that your lack of talent will never put us on a feild together is a savior for yourself..trust me... i aint a cheap player by any means, i play as hard as i can but would never go out and take runs at guys..all that means as your soccer skills are not up to par of those your playing against and for you to be an equal you have to try to take people out.....good for you....ill be out to see you guys play this year im sure so just tell me what number you are and ill be sure to say hello and judge your skills which im sure the 14year olds i coach will be very close in comparrison.....

LSD: cum in your eye......thats was a good one gave me a good chuckle and im sure utah had a sigh of releif as he usually takes it in the mouth....good luck on friday bud wish i could be around for it....

Shaven: why you gotta tell everyone my secret..jeeezzzz...thats cool bud take care....even though im in div 1 i may be the biggest pot stirer on ttp..hey shaven you wanna make a poll for that...i think i may take it....

and to all those who would like to come judge for yourslef and come watch me play ill be more than willing to give you the day im home..and trust me im harder on myself than anyone could possibly be just ask my coach or anyone i play with....out...

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
I can't believe a bag of dicks isn't funny.

Who knew?

Out homie.
lets be honest you thought it was more sexy than funny..you herd "a bag of dicks" and thought where can i sign up for 2or 3 of those bags...thats cool though i dont judge anyone....out loser

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Jesus Shaven; do you put on a cardigan and red slippers when you go home? You're such a good neighbor...
Nope, he wears them to the pub after practice.
Dude said:
I'm sure Dopeashell is as good as you advertise. Why else would he be stuck playing 2nd division the last two years?
Correct me if I'm wrong but even when I'm wrong I'm right... haven't you spent a good majority of your life in CAT and where has it ultimately led you to? That division gets about as much respect as you and Utah probably get at the Shark Club. I'm sure last years edition of NDFC could have finished top 4 in CAT, it's way too watered down. And seriously though, who wants to say they aren't good enough to play for the Premier team so they play for a team that rides its jock all year?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude:

Quite frankly I find Shaven's posts witty, fair, non-confrontational, and wise.
I don't know why, I've never met the man, but I like him.
You leave him be.
Wannabe CAT prick.
(Small guy acting tough behind computer screen)

Switzerlandforever

;)

Give it up Utah, little man, you, you, fcuking useless bag of dicks...

Shifty_dwarf

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
Dude:

Quite frankly I find Shaven's posts witty, fair, non-confrontational, and wise.
I don't know why, I've never met the man, but I like him.
You leave him be.
Wannabe CAT prick.
(Small guy acting tough behind computer screen)

Switzerlandforever

;)

Give it up Utah, little man, you, you, fcuking useless bag of dicks...

Jesus, Ranger, Don't neglect the balls.
this is supposed to be a piss taking arena. Fair against dude, but no more sucking shaven's dick.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
2) You will cry when you witness how the game should be played...

LSD...read the above quote again. When you read this, what do you think? What comes to mind? A few I can think of:

*Brown
*Nose
*Suck
*Hole
*Balls
*In
*Mouth

Honestly, lose the peanut butter. :rolleyes:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
guru said:
(that's with 5 missing in GEU, and Wolffy out o the line up).... How about Francophone (Franchise) will he be there?

We will have to see..working as of now....didn't play last week and doesn't seem like I missed anything exciting hopefully I can be there. Heard our keep broke a finger thats 3 keepers now all have broken fingers

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Heard our keep broke a finger thats 3 keepers now all have broken fingers

What's the deal with the digits this year... Our premier keep broke his thumb last week-end, my kids keeper (Womens premier) shut her thumb in the car door... had to unlock it to get it out.... now that's funny... :D :D and I dislocated my finger in a game a few weeks back... still not back to normal.... I think you'd be better off with a break than to be dislocated.. that fcuks up the tendons. Shifty's got two dislocated and broken digits from an accident last season... still not normal...

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
LSD...read the above quote again. When you read this, what do you think? What comes to mind? A few I can think of:

*Brown
*Nose
*Suck
*Hole
*Balls
*In
*Mouth

Honestly, lose the peanut butter. :rolleyes:

That's not what comes to my mind... :confused:...

...but apparently that's what cums to yours, oh wait that's in your eye, courtesy of LSD...right, slipped my mind for a minute there...

:D
~Shaven

anyoneelsebesidesmedisturbedbydude'spost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0