Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Sept. '05

Who will be the most "popular" Div. 2 TTP'er by month's end?

• walls

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Soccer Mom

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • bored

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Guru

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Match in 2a this weekend will be in my mind Tsawwassen Royals and Port Moody Gunners, How will Port Moody play on the Royals pitch? after playing on Turf with there youth and speed the Royals smaller beat up pitch favours the Royals with the Nastiness from there last week game against us (GEU Rams) will the Royals be fired up still? or will they have spent all there energy kicking the crap out of us? this should be a good one. Also we have to go into ND and play the Titans, not an easy job either how will we be after last weeks WWE match and the players that will be missing from the Red cards? we have alot of respect for the Titans after they won the Cup last year and we know this won't be an easy game by any means.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
zzzzzzzzz said:
As stoopud and time wasting as it is on this thread, do you see the irony of you posting that this thread is a waste of 30 minutes, yet you must have wasted at least part of that time reading this yourself... Are you not a Mod. on this site KNOB? If not, you're just a pain in the div 2 ass, if you are a mod. ... this was not a wise post here.

You can post what you want, where you want, and when you want, but slagging the div 2 thread is childish. I'm not going to say fcuk off and stick to your own thread, because that's childish as well, but for christ sake, leave the people in their respective division to piss on each other. JMO... Not a piss on you, just a comment on fair piss taking (if there's such a thing.)
That's a solid sense of humour you've got there Guru. Wait. Do you see the irony in that? My saying you have a sense of humour when you clearly can't even 'sense' any humour. Did you pick it up at a garage sale or on E-Bay under used and useless section? I hope you got the extended warranty. Fcuk you could bore the pants off a nun Sunday couldn't you?

Some would say as a moderator me posting in here is actually part of doing my job others say it's simply because I'm a prick and like to wind people up. But what do others know anyway, most of them play in div 2 and are clueless cnuts... and RF.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the manager said:
we can match up year for year and not play kids twice as young as we are...manager
How the hell can some one be twice as young as you?
Hopefully they aren't twice as dumb too...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some people would call KNVB a cnut, but those people would be unimaginative, and unfunny (RIP, Fasty).

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
most of them play in div 2 and are clueless cnuts... and RF.
Is that a double negative??

Imagine that, people that play in Div 2 posting in the Div 2 thread, these people are indeed idiots.

Please post in the appropriate thread.

All meaningless Div 2 posts should be in VMSL Premier thread, unless of course they are made by people who aren't clueless then it is fine. Any MOTW post for Div 2 should be in Premier Valley MOTW thread please - we at TTP apologize for all the confusion.

Yours Truly,
WoodenShoes

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
Without a doubt the best pic to hit the TTP gallery - Ever.

RF

What?!!!!

Even better than this picture of knvb?

Attachments

• knvb inter gif.gif
    knvb inter gif.gif
    23.9 KB · Views: 55

Slider

Sep 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I imagine when you see priests they arent wearing pants either ;)
that's not a wink, theres something in his eye

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of classic pictures, who could forget the original PAU cainy tossing :wa:

Attachments

• PAU-Training.jpg
    PAU-Training.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 61

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
That's a solid sense of humour you've got there Guru. Wait. Do you see the irony in that? My saying you have a sense of humour when you clearly can't even 'sense' any humour.
ahhh... that's not irony, that's sarcasm moron! My post to you wasn't about a piss take, it was about slaging people in a lower division like they are peons. You have no class whatsoever. Anyone can piss take, but you are an illiterate tit. Your whole post reeks of inane drivel. Grammatically I could say it could have been written by an 8 year old, but that would be an insult to all elementary students.

knvb said:
Some would say as a moderator me posting in here is actually part of doing my job others say it's simply because I'm a prick and like to wind people up. But what do others know anyway, most of them play in div 2 and are clueless cnuts... and RF.
You don't.... and didn't wind me up... no one here does. It's humorous at times, and benign at others, but my point wasn't about winding people up, it was about not trying to bring your holier than thou attitude into a thread that's not within your own division. That is just tactless and classless. Most people in every division are clueless cnuts... you being one of them... so that point is moot.
What division is it you play that makes you so superior? And why is level of division any indicator of piss taking superiority?

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
How the hell can some one be twice as young as you?
Hopefully they aren't twice as dumb too...

perusing this thread in search of appearent, grammatical annomolies, it seems, may be a valid description of your username, bored. Too much time on your hands? :rolleyes:

You can figure out my logic with very basic math skills...or is that a stretch?

thanks for the piss take opportunity,

manager.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, should my last post be redirected to the Co-ed thread? Is there a mod. in the place ?

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
the manager said:
perusing this thread in search of appearent, grammatical annomolies, it seems, may be a valid description of your username, bored. Too much time on your hands? :rolleyes:

You can figure out my logic with very basic math skills...or is that a stretch?

thanks for the piss take opportunity,

manager.
i think i know what you're TRYING to say.
amazing how almost every time someone tries to piss take on spelling and grammar the truth comes out.........i'm with bored in regards to your brain.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slider said:
I imagine when you see priests they arent wearing pants either ;)
that's not a wink, theres something in his eye
since you've been SLIDERing your wang in and out of the hole in the BORED, why don't you two swap your wads already and keep your identical "posts" to yourselves :eek: :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0