Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Division 2] Pre-Season Banter ~ Aug. '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaven said:
And that's just to be invited out to a Monday night training scrimmage!...er, I mean 'training session' :eek:

~Shaven :D
have fun playing....er......watching, ndfc play this year. on a good note they have a lot of guys on the sidelines to keep you company :D , and you can watch us play after your games(at home) finish. bring out the laptop this year and post from the field ;) !!
cheers~
ps- my phone number never changes, i don't thing you'd be the only FC croanie to use it this year :cool: !!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats how a club works walls that is where recurting is supposed to be done. We have never guaranteed playing time to anyone we have recruited. on our team you earn it through talent or hardwork. I agree some people get the raw deal because they work there ass off at practice but still don't get a lot of playing time because of a more talented player. 9.999 times out of 10 however people that bitxh about playing time or feel they are getting the raw deal don't deserve playing time. for one they don't show up to every practice (by that I mean every practice they are not working, busy etc.) when they do show up they don't work that hard and during the game they don't leave it all out on the field. then they bit2ch about playing time and derserving more. there will never be enough playing time to keep everybody happy because everybody feels they should be playing more but if people can't except there roles they can go play a lower level to get playing time they apparently deserve. If you want to try and convince unhappy players to leave feel free because at the end of the day they probably aren't willing to do what it takes to get the playing time with us. There is no team in the fraservalley that will be sucessful playing 20 guys half a game each. worry about your own team it seems there is enough unhappy players leaving every year. I will give it too you though you make a good farm team. Forget united.. North Delta Moose

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
have fun playing....er......watching, ndfc play this year...and you can watch us play after your games(at home) finish. bring out the laptop this year and post from the field ;) !!

Wallsie, if I was concerned about spending my share of time on the sideline this season, don't you think I would have stayed in Div. 2? Sometimes you have to watch to get better, and if I have to watch the boys play from time to time in order for the TEAM to do well, and myself improve as a player, then I'm glad to do it. I may want to play 90 minutes a game, as I'm sure most of us do, but that doesn't mean I should, or the TEAM needs me to. Its all about the TEAM Walls, and what makes you so sure that I'll be spending that much time on the sideline anyway? You seem pretty intent on having me join ND Moos...er, United, so apparently I've got a lot to offer a TEAM...if I'm good enough to play 90 a game on your TEAM, then how can you insinuate that I'm not good enough to earn decent minutes with NDFC? ;) Might want to re-think your line of reasoning there. :D

As for watching your games after ours, I think that myself and the TEAM have a standing engagement with some beer and wings at that time all season long, but if you're lucky we'll leave a little beer in the taps for you when you join us there at midnight. :D No guarantees though. ;)

Oh, and in case you missed it, the 'TEAM' emphasis was for your benefit...I'm hoping you'll be intrigued enough to investigate the meaning of the word. :rolleyes:

;) :D

~Shaven

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow..this could be a North delta piss take site the way i see this all shaping up.....perhaps a good old scrimage may be in order....just wait till im back so i can watch....out

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
unfortunately every time we scrimmage a nd team.........uh......see LSD's post!!

i'm glad to see some players go. makes room for guys on our TEAM to play more. if i can't keep someone happy having them play 90mins a game, and winning every game then how do you expect to???? the point i'm trying to make is who are going to be the guys losing playing time. i can't see(well ok maybe i can) you guys sitting a premier player on your sidelines, or the guy who just jumped ship-fcuk he wasn't even happy with the 90 he was getting. so who loses the minutes???? will you be happy if its you?? and to tell me that the guys who make it out to practice, and try hard are the ones who get to play in the games 99.9999% of the time? give me a fcukin break?? i don't need to get too far into it but don't try and shite in my ears. i know as well as you do what goes on, and shaven you were at a game late in the season with me watching, when we witnessed a 90 minute EVERY game player call his coach a @#%#^@#@#@***(everyone that needs to already knows) and he makes it out to 20% of the practices if that!!!!
anyways, as always, i wish my fellow nd boys the best of luck in the upcoming season and hope you are all as happy with your moves as i have been with my aquisitions(sp).

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, that's enough of that...on a somewhat related note, any word on what's happening with ND Players? Is there a squad, or have they folded?

Just checked in on the FVSL website, too, and looks as though we're still a week or two away, at least, from having schedules for the coming season. Does this seem a bit rediculous to anyone besides me? We're only four weeks from the season opening, and still no schedule. Hmmm...

Thoughts?

~Shaven

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
People being happy doesn't always have to do with playing time sometimes it's the situation... either way we are not a babysitting service and if people want to leave because they are not happy they can. you already know who is going to sign with your team due to playing time so don't pussy foot around it. I could care less one practice in three or 4 weeks when you know there are 2 or 3 new guys coming that could play the same position. Does that person deserve to get more playing time let alone keep there existing time I sure as **** don't think so. Oh and am I worried about playing time..nope.. If winning means me playing 70 instead of 90 so be it. also don't talk about not trying to get people from your own club how many times have you talked about making a so called "super team" which really would not be all that super. not to mention trying to recruit dopeashell.. oh good luck he can enjoy playing 2 games back to back. Oh yes and good luck on the season.. all and all I do hope you guys do well and if people choose to leave and come to your team I'm sure they will help you. not everybody gets the TEAM concept.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
the players at this point are up in arms as to who's coaching, playing and wether or not they will field a team. one thing that is for certain is that they'll have to make their mind up very quickly as the north delta mens soccer club owns that spot and as an executive we will have to make up our minds quite soon whats going on before we are forced to take that spot and create a team out of it.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive sit on the sidelines..hahaha..easy walls even you know that this wont happen....i hate to be a bad seed but maybe the fact that football minds may have a reason to switch teams..our brands of fottball are very different and maybe the players that left your team enjoy our style a bit better...if guys leave our team to join yours thats good casue it least they are not jumping ship to play for surrey or langley..it least they stay in delta and make our club stronger...im glad with our pick ups for sure...got another d,a midfileder,and argubly the fastest guy in fraser valley soccer plays mid/forward..i think things may pick up..although i may be in some shi*t when i get home..my playing time may be the one affected but all that means is i gotta try a lot harder to get myself on the field no shame in that...comitition within your team is always good it makes training sessions serious and thats where positions are won and lost....hope delta will survive this mayham ill be back in oct to sort out all this banter..peace boys....out

bruninho

Aug 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
this will be my first and only post unless further provoked. walls dont go out of your way to make me look like some baby and that i cant be happy in any situation. when i tranfered from your team i left with class and respect, i bought you a couple of beers and i told you to your FACE. now i hear you are taking shots at my character on this public forum. well if you want me to get into the real reasons why i left your team i will. we wont have to look far for reasons because you posting sh!t about me is a good start. but i wont get into it unless walls really wants me to, so i suggest you forget about me walls like i never existed.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would watch out for DMU this year. I believe they added a large number of the DMU Rangers U21 team that finished 2nd and went to the Provincials last year.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sh!t, you're all little bitches. grow the f#@% up and reattach your balls.

royals had a solid summer season and got a good rivalry going with surrey united who i believe will be moving up from div 3 to div 2 this year. hopefully the tiers are a little more thought out this year so we don't have to drive to buttf#$% nowhere-Golden Ears.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
bruninho said:
when i tranfered from your team i left with class and respect, i bought you a couple of beers and i told you to your FACE.

yea, you did tell me to my face that you were going to play for Croatia A in the VMSL and that you would NEVER transfer to NDFC :confused: !!

i guess i'm more pissed off that our top players seem to get leached by FC every season and it makes it real hard for the loyal players on our team to improve as a team. new look again for us this year and it remains to be seen how better/worse it will make us. i'm not overly angry or shocked by what has transpired as it is a regular occurance. since FC players like to share all that is said to them by me maybe i'll try those shoes on my feet and share with some of their player and new aquisitions what has and is being said of them.

B, i still love ya so don't think i'm trying to knock you. again just a little pissed at the situation my team gets left in by our club affiliate at the start of every season.
ps- the only players that i've ever spoken with on your team are guys that have approached me, which i know for a fact is not the cade with your team of scouts.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
this just in soccer mom...you were a plug still a plug and will always be a plug...you should leave this whole website to decient soccer players..i thought you realized that last year...good luck this year though.. but if your call me a baby you may be sadly mistaken....out

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i just wasted 5 minutes reading some serious crap
who gives a fck if he left your team....move on

the wolves will have a better start this year, all the hotheads are gone
(franchise is an exception of course)

looking forward to a strong season and listening to some serious trash talkin
looking forward to some good clashes again this year guru!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
wolfman said:
the wolves will have a better start this year, all the hotheads are gone
(franchise is an exception of course)

QUOTE]

You must have missed our exhibitions games then :rolleyes:

This sums up last games team performance :eek: :eek: :eek:

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
lets be honest here not only did you waist five min wolfman..and utah waisted 10sec you also waisted the time of your translator cause i know that both of you have a hard time reading...

walls one little tid bit..if someone is asked to join another team they have two options yea and no..so its not like we scout cause the people could say no right????or am i way off....

and UTAH..who are you?dont post the same thing that another guy posted a few post earlier..well done Mr Brilliant...out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0