Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter November 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That would put you back on our side of the draw of the Ex cup.
Funny how it all happened right before the draw eh? Spineless.

PS Way to awaken the giant!

they were never on your side of the draw
the list was published then changed and only abby and dmu have swapped sides

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Memo to all in the Ivory Tower of Premier:

THIS IS NOT NEW, THE REST OF THE FCKUING LEAGUE HAS BEEN AFFECTED TOO!

Westcoast and ACBC in Div2, LUFC Athletics in Div 1, many many more.

As far as I can tell the rules were clearly communicated at the beginning of the year relating to paperwork and ID Cards.

Is the punishment a joke? Probably, but if you all sit there and say you didn't know something would come of the new stuff you'd be either:
a) Lying ;
b) Ignorant.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i dont know many of the names above but how many are connected to teams as thomas is and what teams because i get the impression that these people are the ones who made the rulings

Kevin Uppal is a senior official with the league and as far as I know is involved with Surrey Rangers FF Masters in a player role
Will Peacock is our club (Langley United) President and a former manager of various Langley teams
Rob Brown is the past president IIRC and I have no idea about his affiliation to any clubs
I don't know Brandt Watkins, Roop Virk, or Neil Fuge personally.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow JBN

You really know how to kill a good old fashioned witch hunt...

tryingtofigureoutwhattodowiththestakeerectedatreevesparknow

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very very good news for the Cobras.

just noticed this ..... why us why not good news for langley ?

to be honest now we've played everyone i cant see it making any difference to who will finish top 3

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

As far as I can tell the rules were clearly communicated at the beginning of the year relating to paperwork and ID Cards.

Is the punishment a joke? Probably, but if you all sit there and say you didn't know something would come of the new stuff you'd be either:
a) Lying ;
b) Ignorant.

Did they clearly communicate that if a team didn't use the FVSL player card and a player played without it, they would deduct the game points plus a three point fine. Just wondering billy big boots???

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did they clearly communicate that if a team didn't use the FVSL player card and a player played without it, they would deduct the game points plus a three point fine. Just wondering billy big boots???

this is straight from the yellow pages::

IDENTIFICATION OF PLAYERS - Team management must provide FVSL ID card for all of their registered players. Player Identification Cards must be produced for the referee or league officials. Player Identification Cards must be obtained from the League. Digital photos should be e-mailed to fvsladministrator@telus.net

Any team proven to have played an ineligible (suspended, non-registered, no FVSL picture ID etc.) player during a League or Cup match will be fined, lose the match and may be removed from the League.

:: i seem to remember a note on the home page of a similar nature which has now been removed

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
holy shat and i thought bill azzi was a pulling the strings in the vmsl,
guess the valley has its own puppeteer:rolleyes:

Chan Chan

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

If I remember correctly, the situation was a little different for some of the teams you mention. Westcoast and ACBC in Div 2 actually admitted on this forum to playing with suspended players for those games in question--albiet "accidentally".

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would anyone be making this big of a deal with big bag,.

Pretty simple, your running Premier Teams. So you should run them like Premier teams. Players are expected to be better than average to play at the premier level, shouldn't managers as well? I would expect a pretty high standard of management at the premier level, and crossing your t's and dotting I's etc should be pretty facking simple?

Some of the most common issues for game forfeits are simple clerical errors.. combined with some laziness.

We are not talking about grey area. Its black and white.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Uppal is a senior official with the league and as far as I know is involved with Surrey Rangers FF Masters in a player role
Will Peacock is our club (Langley United) President and a former manager of various Langley teams
Rob Brown is the past president IIRC and I have no idea about his affiliation to any clubs
I don't know Brandt Watkins, Roop Virk, or Neil Fuge personally.

For the record, Kevin is no longer associated with Surrey Rangers. He is the manager with Norvan in VMSL Premier.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Any team proven to have played an ineligible (suspended, non-registered, no FVSL picture ID etc.) player during a League or Cup match will be fined, lose the match and may be removed from the League.

Nowhere does it say that an ADDITIONAL 3 points will be deducted

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty simple, your running Premier Teams. So you should run them like Premier teams. Players are expected to be better than average to play at the premier level, shouldn't managers as well? I would expect a pretty high standard of management at the premier level, and crossing your t's and dotting I's etc should be pretty facking simple?

Some of the most common issues for game forfeits are simple clerical errors.. combined with some laziness.

We are not talking about grey area. Its black and white.
Yes I completley agree, but you also missed the last part of my question, when I said would anyone be on him as much if they were in last place or near the very bottom??

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nowhere does it say that an ADDITIONAL 3 points will be deducted
No but it says you will lose the match and may be removed from the league. I'd say you got off easy.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
My eyes are sore from reading the yellow pages and constatution so many times today. Can anyone see or find where it says how to fill out the game sheets. What's correct or incorrect for the same gamesheets. 5 years 7 games I've filled out my gamesheets the same way. No one said shti till now. And I'm fined and penalized for putting N/A beside a guys name instead of striking him right off.
If I would have known, I know I would have used delete on my computer easy enough than lose 6 points. The Refs got it east enough and never checked those as playing?? I'm repeating myself on here. Fukc I'm pissed.
I'm all for cleaning up the paperwork. But show us how you want it. I'm not a fricken mindreader.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
guys just so you know. I was told all decitions are final and if you want to dispute it. It's $500 bucks payable to BC soccer and they(when they feel like it) will set up a hearing. I called A friend at BC soccer today to inquire and his exsact words were. "save your money and don't waist your time". He also said if you don't like your leagues executives decitions. Vote them out.!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
guys just so you know. I was told all decitions are final and if you want to dispute it. It's $500 bucks payable to BC soccer and they(when they feel like it) will set up a hearing. I called A friend at BC soccer today to inquire and his exsact words were. "save your money and don't waist your time". He also said if you don't like your leagues executives decitions. Vote them out.!
That's BRUTAL! Getting screwed is one thing, not even being able to protest is another thing. what a joke.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
# Team GP W T L GF GA PTS
1 Poco City FC 9 6 1 2 26 12 19
2 Langley United 9 6 1 2 27 14 19
3 Golden Ears Cobras 9 5 3 1 17 8 18
4 Peace Arch United 9 6 1 2 25 10 16
5 North Delta Lions 9 3 3 3 13 14 12
6 Chilliwack Rapids 9 4 1 4 20 15 10
7 Aldergrove United 9 3 1 5 18 28 10
8 Athletic Club BC 9 4 2 3 24 19 8
9 Abbotsford Mariners 9 1 1 7 12 34 4
10 Delta Metro United 9 0 0 9 7 35 0

6 Points deducted from Athletic Club BC for playing ineligible player.

3 Points deducted from Chilliwack Rapids for playing ineligible player.

3 Points deducted from Peace Arch United for playing ineligible player.
Compiled by Jan Sherman on Nov 04, 2008

BIG BAG, how dirty of you...:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there a witch hunt going on here? I heard that this decision to go after teams for technical irregularities came from, and was driven by, the President of the FVSL and that many members of the executive are unhappy about it.

Noooooooo, the Prez is always thinking of the league first, not the team he coaches......

Handofgod

Oct 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now this is funny because I get fined and lose 3 points for not having a FVSL player card the week before. This past week I get a letter for the same player in question deemed to be ineligible from FVSL saying and I quote "Please be advised that the named player is approved to play without FVSL card provided they show the referee appropriate picture ID???????????? Chilliwack. So again I will take full credit for the mistake and will be more careful to fill out all the paper work. But one week I am fined for no ID card and lose 3 points and the next week its ok with this letter???? Strange??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0