Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] - Results & Banter - Oct. 04'

Which has surprised you most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
crafty cokcney said:
Better luck next time... :confused: How about ANY luck next time.. ;)

Delta not being able to beat Langley in the last two seasons has become one of lifes unsolved mysteries for me... :D

Give the Lion's a call. They have figured us out, almost.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
Agreed. We should all take time out occasionally to be CNUTS! I'm trying my bestest to do so. ;) Speaking of CNUTS, where has DUDE been???

~S

Dude, aka the mole, has been censored. Your either with us, or against us. Dude at the moment is deliberating with his counsel. He no showed training last night, so I know something is up. Not toofar a stretch here, but would not shock me to see Dude show up with the Sikh's next Saturday night against us.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
Agreed. We should all take time out occasionally to be CNUTS! I'm trying my bestest to do so. ;) Speaking of CNUTS, where has DUDE been???

~S

What can I say...some people are naturals, while others try, but can't help but being nice. You're a nice guy Skippy; nothing to be ashamed of. LFC2, on the other hand, is a brother in arms.

Like Aves and his dedication to the game :rolleyes: , I have worked hard at my cnutness. As they say, success is really just repetition, repetition, repetition.

Now fcuk off. I'm too busy for this.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
crafty cokcney said:
Is that diplomatic enough for you Skip.?.. :D

I don't know about Skip, but it brought a tear to my eye Crafty. ;)

Diplomatforerver

FYI Lads:
The real football gets played tonight at Municipal Oval at 9:00.

:p

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lions 0- Chilli 0

not much to say, we feel it was our worst game of the year, chilli was all over us for the majority of the game

also wanna acknowledge the young keeper we had out tonight, he didn't find out he was playing until around 7 or so, he came up with some great saves tonight

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 0- Poco 5

Really bad game from us, we were outplayed in every aspect, they scored two goals in the first half and then three in the second, we really have to give our heads a shake and get ready for a BIG game against PAU next weekend, full credit to Poco, who played well throughout the whole game and beat us to every ball. Hopefully we get on track next friday and have a full squad out there.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN transfers

Joma007 said:
First of all No, Raiguy will not be joining the GN team for any games this year cause he is in school in the caribean. So all this talk about raiguy is all trash from GN trying to mess with other teams.

Secondly, yes their are 2 players sick of GN's Bullshiit and want to leave the team cause the coach is a A-hole. The players have signed the transfer papers as of tuesday and ready to suit up for SUFC where 1 played last year and the other has good friends on the team. That A-hole coach took the transfer papers and said he would sign them once he spoke to the 2 players. How are the players supposed to tell him they don't want to play for him cause he is a prick and a dumn cnut??? Anyways, they both left messages on his phone asking for him to sign the transfer papers with call back numbers in cause he wanted to hear he is a fcuker with his own ears. This is the Fcuked up part. The coach aka cok suker wont return phone calls has turned his cell off and has his kids lying for him pretending he is not home just to screw a player so he is unable to play this weekend. That cok cuker promised SUFC management that he wants to hear from the players and would sign and return the papers by Wednesday night or Thursday morning at the latst. Both players owe no league fees and returned all uniforms. So what is the cok sukers problem?? Only 1 of the two where able to play this weekend do to work commitments(the one that played with SUFC last year ) and he is a 35 year old who doesn't drink and just loves the game. These 2 players phones SUFC during the game in chilliwack when the score was 3-nil and asked to transfer cause of 1 prick.

SUFC has no problem with the Gn lads, most of GN and SUFC are friends off the field. But when you have a cok suker like that running your club, than that is the same respect your club is gonna recieve.

First off, Raiguy was going to school in Hungry and will now be changing to the caribean. His sememster wont start till the newyear so he will come back and play a few games if possible.

Next thing, you dont come on here and say shite about a guy and his family especially if you dont know the whole story. They havent paid a cent to the club for season fees, I have the papers signed with me right now, and I will be giving them to SUFC. Don't come on here acting like these two guys are saints when they clearly let their team down. One of them, litterly had tears in his eyes in the chilli game because he didnt start, and his other buddy starts yelling because his buddy didnt get the start, while he was starting himself. I was there I know what happened. They both then walked off the field, just because one of them didnt get the start. We have the transfers signed and will give them to SUFC when I see them, which will be tonight.
By the way, neither of the players called the coach, and this whole week, they kept on saying to the players they want to play with us and even asked us for directions to POCO. They called myself all the way in Victoria, and sayed we are gonna play with you guys, they then called tonight and said the want to transfer not realizing the transfer forms had to be in yesterday for them to play today. We have no problem transfering them, but they should have enough balls to speak up themselves.
If players dont give respect to the team they are playing for, why should the team give those players respect back???

Just my two cents

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 5 Sikh United 3

First off, congrats to Delta on their win. They went up 2-0 in the first 10 min. but we came back with 2 of our own in the next 20. After that we just fell apart and did not play well. Just curious to know has any team gotten 8 yellows in a half? That's what happened in the second half to us. Even the Delta squad was laughing at some of the calls that were made. Like I said, Delta deserved the win, but 8 yellows in one half? Nonetheless we have to stop the defensive bleeding very quick.
As for the two players coming over! There are two sides to every story but they are a definite welcome when they arrive.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
kokanee said:
Following week PAU, we have already contacted the league to add the points to our total

Hey Skip, Sage, or the rest of the Nation

I swear the phone call to the league was long distance and being a student I just couldn't afford it. Therefore, do you still have room, for a washed up right back ;) I'll even bring polish for Aves cul-de-sac :D
Transfers flying everywhere :bronco:

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ohh, about the GN, POCO game, I think Star should have added their goalie was awesome. They definetly deserved the win, but their goalie is the best in the league by a long shot. We were all talking after the game, and we were pretty impressed by the one save he did on the goal line. Pretty nice stuff out there keeper.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How's the new signing from Chilli working out.
I heard he's a loud mouthed bastard and will spend more time sitting out with Red cards than playing.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
burkee&nonis said:
Even the Delta squad was laughing at some of the calls that were made.
No...
We were laughing at how stupid your team was to take 8 cards for chirping.

Draven

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
How's the new signing from Chilli working out.
I heard he's a loud mouthed bastard and will spend more time sitting out with Red cards than playing.

No, Yoda. That would be me. :(

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting evening. Well done Lions from the top half of the league. Graveyard, I tell ya. Mackie sucks against the Lions.
GN 0-2 and ten goals against after a 4-0 start. Makes no sense.
And 5-3. Great for the fans, but a touch leaky. As much as Crafty likes scoring 5, 3 against garners just as much attention. Give POCO a call on that. 6 games and only 3 against. That is the biggest accomplishment thus far IMO. Doesen't matter how old or unfit your side may be, the laws of needing more goals than the other team will help POCO.

Jimmy, I mean LFC, a touch reflective on week 7 Friday night happenings.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Raiguy was in Hungry and now he is in the Carribiean, Kokanee was in Victoria, and only one of the 2 players involved in the transfer was able to play this weekend because of work commitments. I hope i got it all right, i need to update my personal records Thanx :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0