Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter September 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
suppose nobody is more excited than Richie this weekend to play his old team

I think we’re all on the same page. Getting that first goal is key, it’s a huge 3 points for us. It’s gut check time & with everyone contributing and all lines firing, we look really good.

Thanks

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think we’re all on the same page. Getting that first goal is key, it’s a huge 3 points for us. It’s gut check time & with everyone contributing and all lines firing, we look really good.

Thanks

We'll make sure we the booo birds are out everytime you touch the ball;) fcuking turn coat:mad:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
stir stir stir...

Cantona here's a weak prediction for you:

Any 11 PAU players will win. We have enough able bodies to do the business regarless if No Finish, Studs up or if I'm out of the line up! I have faith in our guys to come out prepared for your pish.

Nowherenearthe18Guinness

no finish

May 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bluebird cheers bro. trust me i seriously contemplated cancelling my trip to play this game i dont like missin a game of footy for anything. some may call it EGO i call confidance and love for the game. enjoy the game boys

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks

hey jock i thought i was supposed to be the one to come out with all the cliche's you forgot its a game of two halves

everyone is on i high over here cos its a long time since G.E.U. prem went 3 games without being beat and who knows it might be a long time again it just makes us wanna dance:wa::bronco::knvb::knvb::bronco::bronco::wa:
come on join in you know you wanna

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome to the Ridge Jungle!!!!!!!!!
Excuses, excuses, excuses thats all I hear coming out of PAU mouths, doesn't surprise me one bit.
Guiness that sucks ur not playing that actually makes ur team better!!!!

Giggsy

Sep 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome to the Ridge Jungle!!!!!!!!!
Excuses, excuses, excuses thats all I hear coming out of PAU mouths, doesn't surprise me one bit.
Guiness that sucks ur not playing that actually makes ur team better!!!!

what excuses??? im pretty sure i still havent read an excuse coming from anyone at PAU....

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Excuses? I think he called your team pish, and said they'd beat you with or without their starters?

FVCascade...wtf and where did you find that avatar?

Cantona

Oct 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
"I loathed the game, and since I could see no pleasure or usefulness in it, it was very difficult for me to show courage at it. Football, it seemed to me, is not really played for the pleasure of kicking a ball about, but is a species of fighting."
George Orwell

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 1-0 GEU

Great night for footy under the lights. Tough fought game, not alot of chances for either team really, just a hard fought battle for 90 minutes, PAU comming out on top. No complaints from the GEU side tonight, thought we played a tough, hard game, with alot of positive things happening, just couldn't get anything in the back of the PAU net. Onto NDFC next week, hopefully with a better result.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
@ the kingfisher. good 3 pints (i mean points) for us. classless cantona spouting off on the pitch about meeting "in the parking lot". we waited with a cooler and tunes, i think old shitty pants left out the back lot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0