Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter - September

Who gets your pre-season vote for best chance at a league championship?

• Langley FC

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Chilliwack Rapids

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Delta Metro United

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • GEUU

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Whalley Storm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GN/SUFC

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • ND Lions

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Dewdney

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re:piss takes aside?

Originally posted by:Walls
you put in the four years of your own time like myself and the others on our executive have. then, and ONLY then, will i value your opinion.
That is a piss take, right??? :rolleyes:

As for Jimmy, I'll pick on you as much as I please young man!!! ;)

PAU 2 Langley 1

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do believe we are at the begining of the end.

This sites( especially this threads) heart bpms are getting slower and slower.

The love, the hate, and all the fun stuff in the middle has up and vanished like a fart in the wind.

I'll pass on some advice for this thread from my close friend Andy Dufresne " Get busy living or get busy dying "

GEU
Langley - 3-1
Delta- 9-1
Poco-2-0
Chilli-1-0

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
I do believe we are at the begining of the end.

This sites( especially this threads) heart bpms are getting slower and slower.

The love, the hate, and all the fun stuff in the middle has up and vanished like a fart in the wind.

I'll pass on some advice for this thread from my close friend Andy Dufresne " Get busy living or get busy dying "

Okay...just for the sake of getting some piss taking in (and only because of that), I will offer this elementary piss take:

*clearing throat* Ahem...

Langley - all you guys can lick my nards

GEU - you too

GN - balls...lick em

Delta - Why don't cha jus call yerself surrey...

Poco - No beer on the fields?! Horrible policy. Also...yarbles...lick em

Whalley - Sh**ty fields...also many stolen cars littering park...do something about em.

Everyone else - various degrees of fellatio.

(I don't actually mean any of this, but if it helps in Luc's hopes of getting people to be more "piss takey"...then so be it :) And, obviously...been too long without my bird roostin on my swing) hahaha

*Farting in the wind*

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay...just for the sake of getting some piss taking in
Let us know when you're ready to start then...

FYI - Asking someone to lick your nards isn't a piss take it's more an insult than anything or perhaps a proposition, depending on if you're willing to buy me dinner first or not, but I digress. What's a piss take is the lad who convinced LVL he thinks he's really funny and that everyone would want to hear from him and that we would actually give a toss about what he has to say on something he's not involved in. It's a piss take because the stupid cnut fell for it hook line and sinker. Right now, someone somewhere is rolling around on the floor laughing. What's also a piss take is that only 7 people, 5 of which probably play for Langley, picked them to repeat as champions after an undefeated season and improving in the off-season. You can't make that shite up.

Just to keep Skip happy I'll give you my picks for this weekends fixtures, because I know you all care...

...deeply

GN
The Whack
Delta
Poco
Langley

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Let us know when you're ready to start then...

FYI - Asking someone to lick your nards isn't a piss take it's more an insult than anything or perhaps a proposition, depending on if you're willing to buy me dinner first or not, but I digress.

:)

Like I said...it was very elementary...and childish...and stupid...and if you've seen my nards...you would know that it probably IS an insult...to myself... :eek: :rolleyes:

hahahahaha

But then again, I wasn't REALLY piss taking or trying to insult...just having a bit of fun at Luc's expense...but he's banned...so fuk em.

BSLU

Sep 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Post number 1 for moi...Just a prediction for the weekend here with my bias Langley opinion. Haven't seen much of PAU; however, I'm going to predict a solid 3-0 win for Langley. With possibly another ripping strike from Nukes! Should be interesting playing on some real grass.
Good luck to all of the other teams playing this week, we will see you soon.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
pss- i think you're a wicked keeper, and i don't want to lash out on you or any other guys in our club....but fcuk....when are you guys gonna learn??

See, now this is the work of a literary genious. I mean, not many people can make the jump straight to p.p.s. without at least flirting with a p.s. first.

Nice work walls, and way to tone your irrate rant down a tad with the brief, yet heart-felt p.p.s. ass kissing.

knvb said:
What's also a piss take is that only 7 people, 5 of which probably play for Langley, picked them to repeat as champions after an undefeated season and improving in the off-season.

Get over it sister! I blame you for the low Langley count (and coincidentally, your low sperm count.... but I digress). You've got your nose in Langley's crack! Why aren't more of them signed up on TTP?! These polls are fun, but everyone knows that most donkeys just vote for their own team, even if they have no chance at winning. Evidence of this is the 3 votes for Dewdney. :rolleyes:

~Skip

P.S. PAU vs Langley match changed from 10:00am to 12:30pm @ SSA field #1 (across the road, near Semi high school)

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Luc stays banned, then I will make a concious effort to get more of the Lang boys on here. Luc comes back, no promises.

Skip, the real MOTW please.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip, the real MOTW please.

It really is a no-brainer, wouldn't you agree? :D

The League Champions vs the Cup Champions. Both bonified contenders for repeating their titles, or perhaps even swapping them (there's a wife swapping joke in there somewhere. Dude?)

Honestly, Langley are beginning to establish quite a legacy. Unbeaten in an entire season is quite extraordinary, but another win this weekend to extend the streak, and some may begin to place them in the company of the legendary Surrey United teams of the 90's. We at PAU really don't want this!, so we are prepared to do most anything to stop it from happening. :D

T'will be a battle of epic proportion, no doubt. Get the ice bags ready for afterwards!!

~Skip

can

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bigbag said:
The results are correct but it proves 1 thing GN must be complete Shite!!

Then what credibility are u giving geu then???? Solid game for the geu side with a good effort. The first 15-20 was very lack luster for both teams then geu went up 1-0 and after that it was in complete control for geu. Good to see some young good players step in for a couple injured players and play well. ND over poco wow :eek: :eek: Seems like ND has turned it around, good for them. Shout out to GN boys towards the end of the night for their contribution to the geu beer drinking fund, much appreciated. Hey outkast,luc,wisers, and the rest of the clan at BP, how big were they really???? They were as KR would say "on the table"

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Well Done boys.
What happened in Poco? That's a surprising result.
Is ND really that good?

Like I said earlier I have watched a lot of premier games over the last few years and a lot of the Nd Lions. They look too be a top 3 team if they continue to play like this.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
Like I said earlier I have watched a lot of premier games over the last few years and a lot of the Nd Lions. They look too be a top 3 team if they continue to play like this.

Agreed. They're playing now like the team they should have been last year.

Caught the game last night. Poco seemed to have it together for the first 10 minutes or so, but then spent the rest of the game constantly bitching at each other. Even the coach at one point yelled out to single out a player, saying a turnover "all started from his mistake"... yikes.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How is that win so surprising? They split there season series last year and Poco is rebuilding. The Lions are finally finding the net. Many of there losses last year were 1 goal games. Now with some scoring, things seem to be changing. Also, they have a full cat team, so no more double header weekends/days. It seems like the return of Neil Martin and Kelly Olson has been huge for them. Both great players that would help any team.

LittleKeeper

Nov 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spent an enjoyable , yet cold night on the bench watching the Lions beat Poco. The difference: Speed and conditioning. For the first 10 minutes or so, Poco kept pace and controlled the ball quite well, but ND kept coming and the speed the Lions have is overwhelming. The popped both goals in a span of about 15 minutes, and then it was over. Poco never really threatened offensively and, all and all, a clean win for the Lions. Good to see them getting some of the bounces this year after a few heartbreakers last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0