Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ref and I had no problems at all,,I thought he did a good job. So what your talking about is ????
I did have a problem with the other team spitting and tackeling our goalie for sure.
So whats the problem,,you dont playfor me,,
were you on the field,,were your feelings hurt,,was your beer warm?? Did you get your period?

are you really that stupid...

do you think you are funny? He was complimenting your team and said they could be so much better if thier coach was not such an ass...

Your team is a bunch of angels... they would never start anything...:rolleyes: maybe you should start spending some of your money on going to school... grab a brain.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In all honesty, as a third person bystander, i don't recall ghouse doing or saying anything wrong. I was standing prob 10-15 feet from him all game. He was yelling as a coach....no problems there. He was mad and had a few words about the incident........understandable. But didn't see much of anything else? Didn't even really approach the ref either. I might have missed something in my beer drinkin, hot dog eating state.???

Anfield Road

Oct 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was on the sidelines as a spectator, we already beat you this season. If you're trying to say you had no problems with the ref you're delusional. I dont give a shite about both teams fighting and cheap shotting each thats between them, I was one of many that were simply commenting on the way you conduct yourself with your players. Obviously heat of the moment plays into it, but you really need to step back you talk to some of your guys like dogs at times. As far as my period being over...lol im pretty sure someone pulled your string on Sunday! No hard feelings

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
None takein,,But whats Cantuzzi reporting on,,I never had a problem with the ref at all,,infact he jumped right in when the broohaha started and took control ,,usually im right in ther and I stayed away,,because Im going int a hearing myself wednesday,,so i was very careful.
Cantuzzi needs glasses,,and I know that ref ,,he would never call another coach or player a name,,if he did, he could lose his licence and he is one of the better officials in the league.
But if thats the case,,Mabee I should step down ,cause we won 4-0 and if we could be better Id hate to see what the score would have been if I wasnt there then.

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually if we had linesmen less behind the play crap would happen,,and guys who did pull wankers would be caught..
I feel sorry for refs,,they need help..Most bitching starts with bad offside calls and goes from there,,and its hard for refs to call offsides from 20 yards away.
and the 3rd reason for linesmen is it keeps he center official honest! (usually)
I say guys at the next AGM lets vote to pay ( very little) more and have linesmen for at least Cup games.
its only $30 bucks more a game.(per team)
$2 a toonie or less a player.

Wow, House, you just love spending money! Why dont you just pay up the fee for the entire league yourself? :D

Wondering: you obviously have some money laying around, does paying your players registration fee's and buying their boots (personalized and all) some kind of tax write off?:rolleyes: Oh and while you were "motivating" your "D" from the sideline during play I had to ask your left mid if that type of coaching actually makes a player better? To which he replied..... "No"...... You are a dipshit and it is no wonder you were banned from the sideline for a game,.... :p You and your 33 payed players have a good cup run now,....

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
are you really that stupid...

do you think you are funny? He was complimenting your team and said they could be so much better if thier coach was not such an ass...

Your team is a bunch of angels... they would never start anything...:rolleyes: maybe you should start spending some of your money on going to school... grab a brain.

sore losers ... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

booooooooo fuking whoooooooooooooo....

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow there is a whole lot of crying from Alderhole. You lost and that's it. Ghouse is the coach and coaches to win, get over it. He does things(pay for everything) that make it easy for him to be in complete control. If his players had a problem they would find another team, but they don't. You are undefeated in a pretty even division, I won't say weak but even. There are probably 6 teams that can compete with you guys. You guys need to take the loss and stop the Ghouse bashing, you all look like poor losers.

Maybe if your coach was as serious as Ghouse you wouldn't have lost so badly.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow there is a whole lot of crying from Alderhole. You lost and that's it. Ghouse is the coach and coaches to win, get over it. He does things(pay for everything) that make it easy for him to be in complete control. If his players had a problem they would find another team, but they don't. You are undefeated in a pretty even division, I won't say weak but even. There are probably 6 teams that can compete with you guys. You guys need to take the loss and stop the Ghouse bashing, you all look like poor losers.

Maybe if your coach was as serious as Ghouse you wouldn't have lost so badly.

Couldnt have said it better my self WestCoast.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, House, you just love spending money! Why dont you just pay up the fee for the entire league yourself? :D

Wondering: you obviously have some money laying around, does paying your players registration fee's and buying their boots (personalized and all) some kind of tax write off?:rolleyes: Oh and while you were "motivating" your "D" from the sideline during play I had to ask your left mid if that type of coaching actually makes a player better? To which he replied..... "No"...... You are a dipshit and it is no wonder you were banned from the sideline for a game,.... :p You and your 33 payed players have a good cup run now,....

If you had read the quote you quoted on it was about trying to get linesmen into div 2,,I mention $2 toony extra to afford this and you ask me to pay for the entire league,???
look cheepo,,sell some of your bull manure for fertalizer or cash in a few empties..or better yet,,save your tears for your saline bages and you will save alot of money on your breast implants your appearantly getting.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of course players feel bad when they lose. Obviously there is disappointment and sour grapes. This is especially the case when good teams go down to defeat. The odd overzealous tackle to take out some frustration is understandable, but cheap shots and whiing/bitching is not needed.

ACBC obviously played a better game and came out on top of Aldy. Aldy played well all year and with a bit of rust and going up against a quality squad, they were handed a loss. Lets move on everyone. shite happens, be the bigger man and stop the bitching.

Especially if you don't even play! (I had no idea coaches posted on here!). Maybe they should get their own forum so players can play, and coaches can coach!

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Titan,,I register and go in when were short or up a bunch as I am a pilon at best.
And I might add I HAVE SCORED IN ALL 3 of the games I have played in..
(real muckers where I won 50/50 balls infront of the net) lol true story..
left foot toe punters

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good on ya then Ghouse! You must have been playing a team like ours in early season form! haha. Good luck with your coaching career and your match this week.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny how that works,,but we were short 3 times this year, I was upset to say the least.
Our Pemier club played short 2 times aswell,,not good..my ethnic players do not like the cold.

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We did make new signings but they were all made in January.

hahah no paperwork will be messed up.
it'll be interesting to see how much of a difference the signing of 6 new guys will make
01-25-2009, 10:09 PM
ACBC 7- Whalley 1
I like my new signings,,3 of them bagged 2 each..
We shall see how we do Wednesday as we play North Coq who beat us earlyer in the year.
January/February whatever.

Isn't bringing in half a starting lineup at the start of the cup kinda in poor taste?
I mean, the season starts in September, i doubt any other team is doing it, especially on that scale, and definitely not in div 2. It's not breaking rules, but it does seem shitty.

Your club shite is kinda weird anyways, your coach buys you guys haircuts? are you f**king kidding me?
sounds kinda catholic priest type shite.

:D

Funny how that works,,but we were short 3 times this year, I was upset to say the least.
Our Pemier club played short 2 times aswell,,not good..my ethnic players do not like the cold.

yes i bet you had only 8 of your 33 registered showing up all the time....

Attachments

• 41sl4.gif
    41sl4.gif
    16.5 KB · Views: 117

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brodzilla,,No rules were broke and I own a hair salon,,so??
Do you play for Aldergrove too?
Sounds like it.

nice image though;)

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
holy crap, stop crying already aldegrove!

this discussion has been beat to death already! Ghouse explained himself with his signings already. Hes in it to win it. Simple. I don't particularly agree with it either cause if i was a starter all year and got replaced come the end of the year/cup time i would be choked. But he's wants to win the cup. So he signed the best players possible he could find.

Not saying its right, but looks like its working so far at least

undisputed26

Sep 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couldnt agree more rodzilla I think its bullshit, not too many teams shake their lineup that much. Oh well though best of luck to ACBC im sure they're going to the finals now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0