Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2007-2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This team moves up a couple of spots after a hard fought Cup Final loss on Sunday. They get a rematch in the first round of the BCs. Probably need to avoid a shootout in that one.

As always great rankings...Just for the record I'd go against anyone in PK's. Rob Z. proved during the game that he is a very good keeper along with the opposing keeper, Rob Merkyl. As my brother in law would say(former Whitecap Reserve Player and SFU/UBC alumni) "you don't lose a thing with either Rob!" We'll just try and win it in regulation time to keep it safe...Cheers!
SCK

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside has a really good record in PKs in the BCs, OK at least recently (shush Scotty). Just ask WV. That is the basis of staff's comments SCK. Welcome back.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rankings look pretty good except WV is clearly the top team right now. Tee tells me Nordic is so damn good that they can actually wear all white ala Real Madrid and Columbus - I think they might be under estimated.

I will now move to the sidelines.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the vote of confidence WAB.. Does that mean we can keep the points we owe you? Otherwise that may drop us a spot or two.

WAb, don't listen to Tee ;)... He is probably into Teddy's home made moonshine. Just cause most brides where white; does it mean they are all Virgins?? All teams in White are not Real Madrid. Just something to think about.

Tips on Wearing white:

1) Always Wear Flesh-Colored Undergarments

2)Be Careful Where You Put Your White
- Since white reflects light and makes things appear larger, don't wear solid white on your largest body parts only, like your chest, hips, or thighs, because it will make those areas look bigger. If you must, then wear white on a small body part, or use white to accentuate a figure asset.

3) Steer Clear of White Hosiery
- Unless you're a nurse (There may be a couple on Nordic?), a bride, or under the age of 5, white hosiery has no place in your wardrobe. Yes, it was popular 20 years ago thanks to Diana, the late Princess of Wales; - but not so great if you're short, medium, or plus size, trying to look taller and slimmer. So not so good for masters teams especially for Jags or rangerforever ;)

4) Think Twice About Wearing White Shoes
- Unless you are Buzz Parsons or SirM

5) Don't Wear White to a Wedding Unless you are Billy Idol.
- Biggs/ Tyler, yes you can wear white to a wedding if you are the bride or in the bridal party.

SirM, What colour are we wearing on the weekend :eek:

Tee

Jul 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB

All white with white boots white and tassles on our socks and white wrist and head bands.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And never wear white shoes after labour day.

Unless, of course you are a Bridesmaid.

By the way where are WAB rankings this week??

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the vote of confidence WAB.. Does that mean we can keep the points we owe you? Otherwise that may drop us a spot or two.

Sure...like a used tissue, it don't mean snot to me now. Hopefully see you in a couple of weeks. You definitely owe us a game.:rolleyes::eek:;):confused:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's called creative license WAP. Do you think most us us really care where SirM ranks everyone?

I mean, do you think anyone besides Coach & WAP really cares where SirM ranks everyone?

:)

Unclewest

Apr 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M

I was confused as to why you only rank Vic West (11) on your EPR.
We should be in the top ten at least.
The New Vic West are the only team to beat Uvic (Ranked 2nd) this year. We have only lost once in 7 months(Granted you don't rate the VISL). Have we not been picked to reach the final 8 by most on this site?? We will be looking for a more favorable rank after our visit to Coveside on the 13th ..

Times are a changing.

Uncle

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uncle,

I know you say the "new" vic west but if you are anywhere near the same team as last year, I think your ranking right now is pretty fair.

jojo13

Apr 13, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
good one regs,i was at that game last year when they played you guys.quite the unfair result thus sir m's rankings are spot on.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JoJo,

Not sure if that was a pisstake directed at me or not, but at least it pulled you out of the woodwork to post :D

Unclewest

Apr 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

Are you still crying about last year.
What team are you on now ??

JoJo
I am guessing you played after us that day.That's the reason you lost to Uvic you were watching us instead of getting a good warm up.

Lesson learned:mad:

Uncle

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uncle, sorry if you feel that your ranking is not accurate. Due to budget restrictions, (basically no ferry trips now, and actually, due to fiscal belt tightening, the proverbial SMEPR light at the end of the tunnel has now officially been shut off). The reason for this is Moneyman's accountant has done an audit, and has learned that staff Island correspondents all blew the budget on surfboard rentals, canoes, portage lessons, membership to the Mark Emery fanclub, and for some reason Cheezies. As a result, we here at Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings central have been receiving little or no input from the Island. So we have to guess, basically. On a positive note, we have enlisted as Island correspondents Vick West (is he your nephew?) and we are working on Peter from Gorge (there is an issue with him getting the internet though apparently).

But bottom line is I certainly welcome your input, just maybe a bit earlier in the proceedings, in an effort to be as accurate as possible in these rankings. Because Sir M cannot travel to Vancouver Island, as yes the Estate is in close proximity to Horseshoe Bay, but Nanaimo gives me hives. So does Delta, so that terminal down there to the south does not work either.

Perhaps a ride on Moneyman's yacht is in order. But your earlier input would be much valued.

Sir M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0