Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UEFA (B) Cup - Who will go through?

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suspended

It was disgraceful and he should be suspended for atleast one or two games. Too bad because the muppet actually had a good game.

Otherwise I thought it was a pretty good game. Celtic came out flying and who wouldn't have in that atmosphere. Once Pool got sorted out they carried possesion but did not create anything other than the goal they scored. Where was Owen was he even playing? I thought big Bobo played quite well.
If only Larsson was in form because he would not miss that chance he had in the second half. He was only a shell of himself and still fared pretty well.
The big difference I saw between the two sides was the difference in pace in the centre of the park. The pace of the Liverpool midfield seemed to give Celtic a little bit of trouble but they always seemed to recover. Hopefully Celtic will play the second leg the way they started and pressure all over the park. I agree Jinky, I can't see Celtic not scoring at Anfield unless there are more injury problems. It should be interesting.

Too Bad Diouf is a twat!!

Parkhead

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic will field a B squad for the CIS final this weekend versus Rangers.

BoBo was quite easily the MOTM.
Jamie Smith was very composed for a youth. There is hope for Scotland yet.

What more do you want from Ghod?

His first game in 5 weeks (broken jaw) and he returns to score against the Reds in less than two minutes.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I doubt we will see Sutton or Thomo but unless guys are hurt I can't see them playing a B squad. That would be foolish. This is still an Auld Firm game and they always mean something. Hopefully guys like Maloney and Smith play so well they have to be included in the next Liverpool match.

Parkhead

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think Celtic will ever field a 'B' squad against the Fcuking Bastards. ;) Sutton might get a break but they must give Maloney and Smith a chance at the start to go at Rangers' suspect back line. Too much pace for the cnuts to deal with. Here's looking to another entertaining game on Sunday.

Captain

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
'pool........

I fcuking hate Liverpool and my relationship with Celtic suffered irreversibly while still in the womb but I thought the officials all played blinders last night.

I don't know if I've ever seen a side come out as quickly as Celtic did last night. In fact, I haven't ever seen a side come out as quickly as Celtic did last night given the fact I was still at the bar and missed both the crossbar chance and the cnuting goal. Celtic really needed to make more of their flyer and should have buried the moustachioed thieving wankers early doors.

Liverpool pissed the second half in midfield and, if they'd had any kind of talent in the final third of the park would have walked it. Any side that allows Heskey to score with his left peg (while still being battered by the invisible man and falling on his arse) is purely mickey mouse. Like the 'boro, for instance.

Bobo Balde is the biggest man I ever seen. He must be the King of Bigland. I know cute little Michael Owen didn't want anything to do with him last night. The little tart.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some great Scouse pictures, boys. It almost brings a tear to my eye when enemies (i.e. Celtic and Rangers supporters) can bond together against a common foe.

P.s. Too bad for Liverpool that Jar-Jar Binks got turfed from the latest Star Wars film. Gave him time to get back to Glasgow and score the first against 'pool.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like I'm the only swine going to hell. Oink oink.

Shamed Liverpool striker El Hadji Diouf has moved to make amends to the Celtic fan he spat at during Thursday's UEFA Cup match by inviting him to be his VIP guest for the return leg.

Diouf was fined two weeks' wages - which will be donated to charity after consultation with Celtic - and the club today confirmed the 22-year-old star of last summer's World Cup has asked 18-year-old Celtic season ticket holder Dominic Schiavone and a friend to travel to Anfield for Thursday's crunch second leg.

The club said it was hoped the move would ensure the 'special relationship' between the teams was not damaged by the incident, which was caught live on television.

Schiavone and a guest will be driven south for a two-night stay during which he will receive a personal apology from Diouf and a signed Liverpool shirt.

'We have arranged for the fan to meet El Hadji Diouf because he wants to apologise,' said a Liverpool spokesman.

'Everyone at Liverpool is conscious of the special relationship between the clubs which goes back a long way.

'The last thing we want is for this incident to sour that relationship.'

Schiavone told the Daily Record: 'It would be a nice gesture for either Liverpool or Diouf to organise that for me.

'I'm desperate to see the game, and what happened at Parkhead hasn't put me off.'

Strathclyde Police confirmed they have sent a report on the incident to the procurator fiscal, who will decide whether to prosecute.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why don't we all get together and sing "You'll never walk alone" like they did at Parkhead?
Aaaawww - very special relationship indeed.

Rumour is if Celtic win, the SPL gets it's title holder directly into the non-qualifying round of the Champions League with second place (Celtic) ;) having to go through qualifying stages.

I guess I'm cheering for Celtic. :p

Dapotayto: That pic is priceless. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aaaawww - very special relationship indeed

I guess it is one more 'special' realtionship than the Huns will every have. :) Linfield doesn't count. Are there any teams/supporters in the world who actually get along or like Rangers' fans/team? My guess is an emphatic NO !

It kind of reminds of the chants that were coming from Celtic Park at the end of the game.

"Can you see a happy Hun? Nooo, Nooo. Can you see a happy Hun? Nooo, Nooo. Can you see a happy Hun? I can't see a fcuking one. Nooooooooo"

I'm sure they'll be breaking into chorus tomorrow at Hampden and in the good side of West Belfast. :)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We actually do share a little bond with the other Merseysiders a bit I guess.
Certainly lots of movement back and forth between the two clubs over the past few years.
Dus nae matter, yoor either we' us oor against us. :mad:
Ever wish to take a walk on the dark side Capitano?

You just watch it anyway or....al knak the fcukin cnut outdya. :D

Too bad we won't see you on Monday; What's a St. Paddy day without Shamrocks? ;)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are Rangers
Super Rangers
No one like us
We don't care

We hate Celtic
Fenian Bastards

And we'll chase them
Everywhere.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perfect!

That pretty well sums it up. It's all about hate, all about hate. :rolleyes:

BTW, what side of you posted that one, Bigotfast?

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please......

Pot fcukin' kettle, pal.

"Hun this, Hun that". Once again, get off your fcukin' high horse. You're as much as bigot as anyone on here.

Admittedly, a 90 minute bigot Buckfast.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poor, Bucky. BTW, do you know what a Hun actually is? I guess it is the equivalent of a fcuking Fenian Bastard. :rolleyes: Because you're short, 1/2 Croatian(Catholic) and 1/2 Scottish(Protestant), and actually support Rangers, doesn't give you the right to call me a bigot. :p I actually have a lot of Protestant friends, who even support Rangers. How big is that chip on your shoulder?

Fenian Bastard Kettle

P.S. What time are we meeting at Maverick's for pints on Monday? How does 11:30 am sound?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0