Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters] Banter/Results - Nov & Dec 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: VMSL Masters November 2006 Banter/Results

Listen:

Just post the score if you know it, and turn out the lights, and go to bed.

Don't make me come over there.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I am practicing my poker you ChORT! Bring my Calloway golf shirt tomorrow

I had to fight Mrs Lupo man off me in my new Cologne tonight!

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

this is too early for thewalk of shame and soccer saturday has not started...so what are you doing with the Skank?

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Great show on Channel 39 right now... luckily this place has cable, didn't realize what i was missing.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

No, actually I couldn't sleep: me and staff are up late, existing on bad coffee and Marlboros, eagerly awaiting a late night post about the SFU/Metro Ford tilt or (if they played) the result out at Minoru. Things were getting a bit nervous over here (picture if you can that scene in the movie Airplane where Lloyd Bridges is on the phone sweating like crazy and chain smoking at the control room as the distressed pilot is trying to land the plane...that was Sir M an hour ago) waiting to see if FVSL correspondent Coach would come through with a late night lots of ....... and !!!!!!!!s post about the huge PAU/Rangers match and to see if Sir M's big out on a limb prediction that SFC would win would be correct.

And of course the Rangers gaffer came through in spades and even introduced the new soon to be patented "!!!!!!!!11" post!

Classic.

So anyway, as I said before, go to bed. JAGS will be back in two sleeps, but it is still going to be be two sleeps if you stay up all night, so the sooner you go to bed, the sooner the other bear cub will be home.

Im thinking of dropping by Coliseum, but it looks like it might be closed.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

LOL!!! Coliseum may be closed, but you can still get the 1/3 pizza slice, it just isn't the garlic mashed potatoes. It is more of a meat lovers special. I am up $2000 on Poker stars right now. Constable K9 just left. ooops, up $4500 on poker stars. I am traininng for tomorrow.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

dickens_cider said:
LOL!!! Coliseum may be closed, but you can still get the 1/3 pizza slice, it just isn't the garlic mashed potatoes. It is more of a meat lovers special. I am up $2000 on Poker stars right now. Constable K9 just left. ooops, up $4500 on poker stars. I am traininng for tomorrow.

Well that is good to hear. Because tonight was going to be a work a bit late go to bed early night so you could stay up late tomorrow night I thought. I feel so much safer now that your friend is hanging around your place playing on line poker. That, I think, could be the TSN turning point on the war on crime over here on the North Shore.

I'm going to bed (OK not bed, couch, sorry Mrs. Avocado on the face for meeting Jua, Jim Beam, Stevie and Spada at Brown's this eve for one after the hockey game:rolleyes: ) now.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dickinsider and SlurM .......... nice late night banter, but can we get back on topic. When was the last time the big WVFC Master Fall 2006 signing, who has red hair and won the NSCL Summer 2004 Golden Boot, scored a goal???

One more day of hitting the waves before I come back and can use my surfboard down Lonsdale (from what I hear).

JAGS

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

BRM 3
Richmond 1

Kickoff 30 minutes late as the ref got stuck in traffic (which was OK by us because I don't think we had 11 at the pitch until 7:05)

Muzz with 2 and Marini with the clincher. Ginger Tours with theirs (I think)... 1-1 until about the 85th minute mark. Condition of the field really dictated the flow of the match but I thought we did well, despite what some of my teammates were saying.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

JAGS said:
SlurM .......... . When was the last time the big WVFC Master Fall 2006 signing, who has red hair and won the NSCL Summer 2004 Golden Boot, scored a goal???

JAGS

July 7, 2004, at Carson turf in the 66th minute for then Peg against Coveside to clinch 1st place, his second of the game, and it tied him with Bro for the golden boot.

He was actually a fall 2005 signing.

Regs so you played on grass last night?

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

He was actually a fall 2005 signing.

What a signing. Much like Marc Chouinard and Josh Green of the Canucks. Sign the big contract and never score again.

JAGS

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yes, the match was played on grass. Not too many more games will be able to be played on that pitch though - it's thrashed.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

another Loss
SU deserved the win ...
we worked hard and showed up to play just are lack of creativity as a whole and their consistent play was our downfall
we took the lead and held it for the majority of the first half
but twice in the game we left Murray alone (basically) to score
when Wally told us All to mark him on those particular situation's

their Third was on our fourteenth time yelling "offside" and got caught
would really like to have another crack at the game
where's Superman when you need him to circle the earth backwards to back in time .... or does Marty and the Professer still have that Car ... what was it a Brooklyn
?

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

T-Idiot said:
another Loss
SU deserved the win ...
we worked hard and showed up to play just are lack of creativity as a whole and their consistent play was our downfall
we took the lead and held it for the majority of the first half
but twice in the game we left Murray alone (basically) to score
when Wally told us All to mark him on those particular situation's

their Third was on our fourteenth time yelling "offside" and got caught
would really like to have another crack at the game
where's Superman when you need him to circle the earth backwards to back in time .... or does Marty and the Professer still have that Car ... what was it a Brooklyn
?

Funny enough we also would like to have another crack at the game. We started that game completely unprepared. Our warm-up was brutal. Our mental approach was of the opinion that we were not going to be playing that evening and until your team scored, we were content on just strolling. Why? No clue. We weren't stupid enough to take you lightly but it seemed the Foggy Dew was becoming more the objective that evening. It looked less and less likely the referee was going to show. 1/2 hour later, there he is, and game on.

Foggy Dew is an appropriate name, especially the next day. :eek:

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think we all thought the game wasn't going to get played. Not exactly ideal for anyone's game preparation. Anyway, fairly evenly played game, and fair result for SU.

As a newbie to the O-35s, nice to play against familiar faces, and several Nations Cup team mates.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

JAGS said:
Dickinsider and SlurM .......... nice late night banter, but can we get back on topic. When was the last time the big WVFC Master Fall 2006 signing, who has red hair and won the NSCL Summer 2004 Golden Boot, scored a goal???

One more day of hitting the waves before I come back and can use my surfboard down Lonsdale (from what I hear).

JAGS

Have another pint Vladimir Krutov (Jags) i have seen mini me win more head balls than U, and you barely beat out Monica Seles for the best grunt of the year when Lupo man brushed by you. What year did you finish in the top 10 of the NSCL scoring....... oh yeah, never. Keep posting your rubbish WVFC's Trevor Linden.

Port.... more honey for the bear cubs!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

4:47 AM...Why the early night, was Coliseum closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0