Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Surrey Derby match tonight - can Surrey United rebound after their first setback in months on the weekend?

8:45 KO @ Cloverdale Athletic

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clear the decks, never mind MOTW it's likely match of the season as Metro Ford host West Van. A Coquitlam win and they can see out the title. A loss gives West Van a chance to reel in Peg. A draw and Pegasus are very much in the drivers seat. It really all comes down to this.

Also, it's all but must win time for NorVan vs. Richmond if they want even a prayer of staying in the league.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan tied Richmond. EDC + Pacific win. Norvan are officially relegated.

At the other end, looks like CMF are in pole position to take the title.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan tied Richmond. EDC + Pacific win. Norvan are officially relegated.

At the other end, looks like CMF are in pole position to take the title.

Dusts settles after the biggest night of the season and it is all seemingly decided. It is all done at the bottom as NorVan yoyo into the trap door.

At the top, Coquitlam just has to see it out to win their first title in over 20 years, especially with Peg's slip up at Chile. Congratulations and well played. Would be keen for a game report from Town Centre.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
First chance for Metro Ford to wrap it up tonight at Memorial.

Last chance for Rinos to win a game Saturday at home to Langley.

That's about it...

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg 6 RFC 3

A back and forth game to say the least! Healthy, fair competition from both clubs, but fair to say IMO the man in the middle had to get involved. He managed to hurt both sides at times to say the least.

Congratulations to Metro Ford on a very consistent league campaign, and best of luck to those still involved in Cup play.

wednesday

Jun 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg 6 RFC 3

A back and forth game to say the least! Healthy, fair competition from both clubs, but fair to say IMO the man in the middle had to get involved. He managed to hurt both sides at times to say the least.

Congratulations to Metro Ford on a very consistent league campaign, and best of luck to those still involved in Cup play.

5-3 Peg would have reflected the game better. Some nice goals from both teams. Agree about the man although I think if you ignore a couple of loose PK's and a silly red he did mostly okay. A pleasure to watch Jacob Lensky play. Why he isn't a starter for the Whitecaps is beyond me

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
shameful from tigers this year

Annnnnnd it's 0 for 22 (23 with Cup). Heard lots of good things about the way they play. What I saw of them I would say their record is an accurate reflection of their season. Say what you will, 22 games over 7 months and the stats don't lie. @dezza in all seriousness, your view on the season as a whole and, given the same circumstances, would you do it again?

In other news a hearty congratulations to Metro Ford. Now can they pick up more than one trophy this season??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0