Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Restructuring

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I did start my own thread Regs and you all highjacked it with Punjab voice over funnys. So its ok to jump my thread but not ok for me to jump others....
Whats wrong ..Am I pushing the wrong buttons..Is everyone finding out how corrupt and unfair the way things are being run....I never said we deserve more spots and you know it..What was said was the VMSL should keep thier spots when following the rules...you break the rules you lose your spots. (thats why there are rules)
Im not an idiot. Dont try and turn it around to make it seem that way..The VMSL just got caught pulling a fast one and everyone has a right to know.
A right to fix it...And if you side with anyone who blatantly breaks the rules ..then what does that make you.
If you think its only me talking about this you are wrong..Executives are being called by others and things are being looked into right now because this is serious shti.
How did it happen....Well from what I have been told now by a few is, when the 4 leagues met to discuss this years Provincials the BCPL was still a go. So they all agreed to auto place the BCPL teams and then carry the rest on as usual. They all agreed to place the final teams in on the same format ,9,5,5,1 as before. That number based on "A" forms.
so 4 ,3,3, from BCPL and then 5,2,2,1 .
They all agreed. After BCPL berths same as last year.
Then WA said that they should look into a new way of chooseing provincial berths, similar to the way the Champions league runs ,where the amount of places each league qualifies for is based on the history each league has in the Provincials going back 5 years 50 % And by the number of A forms 50%.
No vote took place as it was a suggestion and from what I was told no one liked the Idea.
Everyone agreed to keep it the way it was before...

But what was NOT told to anyone was that the VMSL was changeing the number of A form players/teams. 20 teams from A to B forms.
He must have forgot to mention that....That most important info which would have made everyone there vote differently than to keep things the way the were. Because infact by changeing the number of A forms you are NOT the same as you were the year before.
I can tell you the other leagues upon finding out this info were/are not happy as they all feel they had 1 pulled over them by a trusted caleague.
If all the info was put on the table. NOT hidden. The vote would have been different.
Well I can asure you all that next year things will be different.
How different. What is being looked into right now is.. When does any league need to reveal how many "A" form teams/players they have?.
If the ruleing comes back that they do not have to let anyone know, because full registration has not finnished (makes sense),then what you have from the previous year determines your allotted berths.
Meaning next year the VMSL has just lost 2 berths from 9 to 7
And if you think this will just be brushed under the rug...After all that has been done this year..I can tell you that it will be delt with.

So Look for the VMSL to bring the CAT teams back to A forms.
cause the FVSL will have 30 A form teams next year to 32 A form VMSL teams..without them.

Thank **** for Bombay TV........can get the point across in a few sentences, not trilogies....

[ame=http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/logo-uk-d2daa57c95dd87e4cacd555f054da2ff.html]Me / Subtitle movie with BombayTV[/ame]

Jan 22, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why does the league have a league-wide vote at the AGM if the Premier Division simply nixes it 9 months later with no consultation, discussion, or input from the other members of the league?
It's a joke. Are we all going to vote again on a new proposal? or just the premier guys and perhaps change their mind depending on the standings next year?

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why does the league have a league-wide vote at the AGM if the Premier Division simply nixes it 9 months later with no consultation, discussion, or input from the other members of the league?
It's a joke. Are we all going to vote again on a new proposal? or just the premier guys and perhaps change their mind depending on the standings next year?

Yes I agree. All the div 1 and 2 teams that voted for the BCSL to go through, should be given the opportunity to join this fabulous league since all the Premier Divsion teams voted no. This will truly make it a BC SUPER League. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, the Premier division has the least amount of votes and therefore are the minority. Tell you what, why don't all the division 2 teams get together (since they are the greatest number of votes) and vote to turn the league upside down so they become the Premier division?

Does anyone else see the problem with this structure? Every team votes for their own personal benefit and not the League as a whole.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have to give this a whirl:

[ame=http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/creation-uk-b99b6f3c47a1354607776ed59ea0065e.html]reed / Subtitle movie with BombayTV[/ame]

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

We get that you are not happy with this Ghouse.

Seriously. :D

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yes, it is much better to have an AGM, vote blindly for a proposal because your league president tells you to, then find out later that you will likely subsidize another league to play with you, but deny that that such a deal is in place when the other leagues and BC Soccer say that this is agreed.

Much better. Like you had any consultation or discussion when Divs 2 and 3 voted like trained seals. Here, have another fish, good boy. :rolleyes:

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahah you guys are all of AZZI's muppets. hahahah The vmsl have a vote hahahah they should have named the vote AZZI's decision..hahaha You guys had a chance to move forward and AZZI could have created his own Legacy but chose not too ....hahah BC win Nationals good luck with that.

prediction:West Van to win provincials and 3rd place at Nationals. Too bad for not going ahead with Super League cause West Van would have been a powerhouse for years out west and probably across Canada

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pure entertainment this thread...Untill all of you guys start working together and making changes BC will not get better with players or teams.... Personally i hope u guys keep arguing and not making changes cause Alberta and the Rest of the country will keep producing better players and teams.(challenge me on that one please!!!!)

Prediction: FVSL will be a better league in the next 5 years (everyone is moving out there)

Wouldn't it be funny if Metro Ford joined the FVSL

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahah you guys are all of AZZI's muppets. hahahah The vmsl have a vote hahahah they should have named the vote AZZI's decision..hahaha You guys had a chance to move forward and AZZI could have created his own Legacy but chose not too ....hahah BC win Nationals good luck with that.

prediction:West Van to win provincials and 3rd place at Nationals. Too bad for not going ahead with Super League cause West Van would have been a powerhouse for years out west and probably across Canada

This post should be called "Mr. Base goes to Calgary."

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't you have waterbottles to fill or towels to wash?

Sorry Oranje i do not do your job which is a Men's Brothel or do you call it a stable ya muppet,gigolo, manwhore, hooker, rentboy, boy2rent, rentman, callboy, hustler, whatever your position is lol position lol we know what position you like haha

BRUTAL PISS TAKING that was just terrible Regs suspend this guy that is just terrible!!!!!!

Oranje here this might help

Taking the piss [out of someone/something]
Making fun of someone or something, or kidding with someone about something.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
[ame=http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/publicite-uk-65b8451b52a5504bd138fe37ca545781.html]me / Subtitle movie with BombayTV[/ame]

A recent Calgary Callies meeting......

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0