Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Div 2 Rumours & Other Gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodLike

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh God, he's posting again!

Sung to the tune of "My Favourite Things" from the Sound Of Music:
================================================
Packets of heroin, ounces of cocaine,
Large breasted women, naughty and untamed.
Blonde Swedish backpackers tied up with string,
These are a few of my favourite things.
================================================

One of my New Year's resolutions was to get off the narcotics and back on the pharmaceuticals. So, having been on Prozac for little more than a month now and feeling it's good effects, I'll spare you the details leading to the cocaine heightened orgasms I pleasured two Swedish birds with after I had tied them up with string - New Year's eve.
And now, with a much lowered blood toxicity the wieghtroom workouts are finally showing results and I'm eager to get back on the pitch.

Oh ya, soccer - Another of my favourite things.

The season appears to be shaping up for the finale that we were all hoping it would: A playoff game between NSU-JB's and PGU for all the marbles. Of course this is assuming PGU will defeat Bombastic, but let me assure all - I will not be scored on by those chumps! As for the cup, should PGU and NSU-JB's both finish first in their respective groups, they will meet in the second round.

It's looking good! Oh ya, baby!

PredictingARestortMayISay-ItsNotRapeIfTheyAskYouToTieThemUp!

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grand Finale

Godlike,

Bombastic definitely won't score on you if you get the game days messed up again like the last time your two teams met. I'm hoping to catch the game and think it will be a good contest if both teams have their full lineups. Both teams will have promotion to play for so even though you haven't played in months and first touches may be off, I still think it would be a very entertaining game. A one game winner take all playoff against you guys would be great and as for Dapotayto a side bet sounds good to me.

As for the cup, I do expect we will both finish atop our respective groups and have another big showdown to see which one of us gets the honour of "kicking Keepers ass" in the next round. With four big games in one season the rivalry will be pretty intense for our final game.

On a side note, the other big game I hope to be able to take is the match between Club I and Alemania to see who earns promotion from 2a - should be a good one!!

Hopefully we'll all be able to get a game in before March

Mickster, hoping the fields dry up so we can continue our push for first in our league and a cup win. Yes we want the double so we can match Arsenal when they secure the double too.............

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the excrement site

Mickster, if you're planning on catching our game don't go to Memorial as the VMSl site says, 'cause it ain't there. It's at beautiful Strathcona West. No shite. Godlike, good to see you're back. I trust that you still have the Swedish girls tied up?

the insider

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fields

I just checked the recorded message at the Parks Board and Strathcona was not listed as open - which means it's closed. Lets just hope that the league doesn't make us play on gravel instead.

the insider

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fields

So it is now official on the excellent site...

NK vs. Westside Knights ppd
PG vs. Bombastic ppd

But the Cougars vs. B United and NS vs. Champlain H. matches are both still on.

I hope bloody Chumplain fields a team this week!

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NSU 4 Champlain 0

What a waste of time. Champlain showed with only 9 players again! Give them credit for playing.....er...well you can't really call it playing. Only some of them did that. Unlike their centre back who sat there on his 18 yard box and cried the whole game while trying to fake injuries. His uniform was real purdy too with a tuke, ski gloves and I think those were nylons that he had on. Once again pretty hard for us to keep the intensity up when it's not much of a match. Oh well, one left then a possible playoff. Pretty exciting if only the damn weather would cooperate.

hammer

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey therapist, what the hell are you crying about? I know the game was not a real match, but hell, we got out when most teams were sidelined... enjoyed the first 5 minutes until the freezing rain kicked into high gear. Was fairly comfortable running around until Mickster brought in some subs, moved my ass from centre mid to the back line..think I had the same amount of action as our keeper..zilch, none, zip, fcuk my hands were cold, should of borrowed the "getup" from the cross dressing moron on CH's back line as the only thing missing was some snow-boots and pink ear muffs!

The game was mildly entertaining and all, especially when the opposing coach stopped play to retrieve his precious game ball, and insist that the home team must supply at least TWO game balls...I had a sudden urge to shove a burrito(the donkey kind) up his spanish ass! "Punta malo donde feo espanol football!"

Mickster, looks like we have a buy for next weekend...Hammer was actually looking forward to playing keep...oh well, probably for the best!

cheers...
:)

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher,

Can NK beat Bosna? I know when you have your full team out you guys can probably beat anyone in div 2...I need a reasurance from you that you guys will have a full squad out for all the cup games before I start filling out my div 2 cup pool list.

Cidkid

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happend to the cup???

What's going on with the DIV 2 Cup?? At one point it's a round robin and all of a sudden it's winner go on, loser go home. We get screwed with games again.

GodLike

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you smell what GodLike is cookin'?

No, it's not crack. It's an ass whoopin'! :eek:
That's right, baby! Our opponents for this weekend don't have a hope in hell!

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who you playin exactly...

GodLike

Who ya playin, the Blind school, or some girls team?

cheers,
The Champ
clubichampwhoiswaitinforsomesortofcomebackfromgodlike
:cool:

GodLike

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ha ha ha ha ha ha,

No! We are playing an extremely comitted, talented, and physical team - The MIGHTY B-United

The blind... The estrogen laden... The physically handicapped... B-United... Whoever! WE'LL BEAT THEM!

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tis True

Godlike,

Well why didnt you say your playin Richmond United, you better beat them, best of luck to ya

The Champ
:cool:

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cup time

CidKid
I would like to tell you we can beat bosna but I really dont know if we can. I guess we have a shot if we get a good turn out but we havent trained since before Xmas. Im just hoping we have enough players so I dont have to suffer on the field all game for a lost cause ...P.S. bet on us anyway. Just for the hell of it. Seeing as how we are playing our balkan neighbors it should be worth checking out regardless.......Patiently awaitng your unretirement........Watcher out!

the insider

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 2C

Bombastic A 4 Champlain Heights 2

Champlain didn't even look like they were going to show at all until about ten minutes before kick off. They were going to start with 8 but their keeper showed up right at kick off - so they were up to 9 at from kick off. A tenth showed up about 10 minutes in but he forgot his shin guards, so the ref wouldn't let him on the field until he somehow conjured some up (I think we might have eventually lent him some). They finally got up to eleven either just before half time or just after.

Bombastic were comfortably up 3-0 at the break - which actually wasn't a bad performance considering the slippery conditions. Champlain made a game of it when they got their 11th man but Bombastic turned it up a notch to pull away late.

A good run for Bombastic A considering most hadn't played a competitive match since before Christmas.

Looking forward to that penulitmate weekend of league play. Westside's 8-3 thrashing of Richmond gives us hope that they will actually show up with a full squad when the time comes against JB's. I don't think JB's have had four wins on the trot all year. So the bookies should be against them pulling it off now, especially against a tough, in form Knights squad.

The Point Grey United v Bombastic A match should also be pretty tense.

...but Cup play first!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CA United Brawl

Was anyone at this game on Sat. at the Turf.

I heard it got crazy, with the coach of one team punching Cam Bowman, and then he has quickly taken care of by the CA players.

HOSlikesCAUnitedinDiv2Cup:)

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Insider,

looks like the last weekend of league will be a good one with all 3 teams still in the hunt for promotion. Good win by you guys on the weekend. Knights and PGU also had big wins. I hope you guys play first or we play at the same time.

Hands of Stone,

so is this what we have to look forward to when we play Fury in the cup next weekend......should be interesting. Its suppose to be at our home park so the odds of it even being on are very slim if it rains even once more this week.

Mickster, still thinking the Beam will take the double this year...

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone care to comment on the Burnaby Fury? Are they any good? I'm not expecting too much of a fight against them considering where they are placed in the standings. Barring a terrible showing by the Beam, the next cup game vs Pt. Grey should be a good preview for the playoff match for promotion. Unless of course Bumblastic can squeeze a tie out this weekend. That would be most welcomed!

Hammer,
Are you gonna drag your old arse out to practice tonight? I need someone to make me look good out there.

justhappytobehere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0