Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Div. 2 results and banter: March '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurricane Power

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are well aware. If we can't finish top 3 in a 4 team tournament, we don't deserve to move up, so we fully expect to get to Div 1...

Fat Rabbit said:
Does everyone realise there is a playoff to make it to division 1 and that you don't just have to finish first in your group? I can't take credit for that tho, thanks chopper :)

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Please........I beg of you can you and your son stop wasting posts and my reading time with your suck this and squirt that :rolleyes:

Sorry, didn't mean to excite you..... :rolleyes: (where did squirt cum into this?)
I think Fat Rabbit was refering to my "novel lengthed" posts with his comment about the paperback.

Also, this has been mentioned before, TO YOU, he is not my son you wit nit!

And I am truly sorry to everyone else here for wasting all these posts... how many are left?? ..... can I buy some more please :(

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
come on though, you have to admit your magazine quote was a ttp no no ~
we dont want to hear any of that ever again...

on to soccer news, the wolves have 7 players hurt, absent or suspended for sunday...look out eagleridge, we are gonna spoil your run to the top with 10-11 players!

seriously though, is eagleridge even worthy of first place? when we played them back in october they didnt seem that good.....

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
im sure there is a proper thread for this but this is the only one i read...does anyone know where and when the canes play the rovers or has this already happened? I'm too out of the loop and now im confused about wolfman saying they will be shorthanded playing ER when i read that the wolves already beat them.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I feel your pain on the no friday night games, i like to have a few beers and watch soccer on friday. I also unfortunaltly have to miss the Canes game which I was looking forward to even more now that they are missing some players but I got called into work. although I do think I will be able to catch the rangers vs Langley game it should be a good tilt.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rangers o-35's play Surrey United o-35's tonight at NAP. That will be a cracker with a big crowd out. There's your Firday night game.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bulljive said:
I feel your pain on the no friday night games, i like to have a few beers and watch soccer on friday. I also unfortunaltly have to miss the Canes game which I was looking forward to even more now that they are missing some players but I got called into work. although I do think I will be able to catch the rangers vs Langley game it should be a good tilt.

Saturday:

I'll be at that Canes/Rovers match. Noon at Cloverdale...
Then on to Razorbacks/sporting at Bonson Park.

TheRob.... The Rangers should be a good one... I'm 50/50 on traveling for that one tho.

Sunday:
Hades / Wolves... Hades needs this to have a chance for 1st.
Noon at the old cow pasture in Hammond. I can stumble home from there :D

Frodo

Oct 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm looking forward to a good match-up between the Wolves and The Hades....I'm thinking that Hades will take this one though, if they play anything like they did against us in the cup....That was by far the best I've seen any div. 2 team play this year. But based on how the Wolves have been playing since the break it should be a close game.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Noon Sunday...hopefully the ankle is a go....we are a bit shorthanded it seems so hopefully I can suit up :confused:

The way Wolfy explained how depleted the Wolves line up will be, and how important it is for the chance of Hades taking 1st, this game should be over early... Never know though... and since we're done for the year, I'll definately be ringside with my cooler for this one to TTP in person :D

I'll be the one on the sideline doin this: :wa: :knvb: :bronco: ....
But I'll have to put my beer down first, don't want spillage :eek:

Good luck to both clubs... it better be a good one to watch!!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frodo said:
I'm looking forward to a good match-up between the Wolves and The Hades....I'm thinking that Hades will take this one though, if they play anything like they did against us in the cup....That was by far the best I've seen any div. 2 team play this year. But based on how the Wolves have been playing since the break it should be a close game.

Oh it will be close....Had a few beers tonight and I asked my ankle how it was doing....it said sore!..... so if I'm drunk and its sore I'm in trouble.....or is eagleridge in trouble

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frodo said:

its nice to see that you made it back from your voyage to middle earth MR. FRODO,..............hows sam doing? :wa:

Frodo

Oct 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
its nice to see that you made it back from your voyage to middle earth MR. FRODO,..............hows sam doing? :wa:
Cheers walls. Sam's still the little bitch he always was ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0