Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div. 2] Results & Banter - Oct. '05

Which table's standings will be the tightest, top to bottom, by month's end?

• 2A

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • 2B

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 2C

Votes: 25 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
the div one thread is a graveyard, and you know better than anyone that i voice my opinion wherever, whenever!!!
good to see that you still don't know ho to use the spacebar :D .......out.

good to see you didnt understand my point at all..your beaking cause we still come on here and say things then you get on your rag and say something gay cause we are in div 1.....when you go on every bloody form you can weather you have any clue about what you talking about i dont know...and remember how gay you always thought it was that people would pisstake about spelling and shite like that....read your own post....wallsie 2more weeks today bud...peace....lol

Shifty_dwarf

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
How is it the wolves put 4 up on the Hades and LU puts up 1...whats the deal?
who are these guys.

then again, it also says arsenal potted 3 on us...I guess anything can happen.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to the Titans/Gunners game tommorow night. Should be a good game. LIke Bulljive said, it might not be a classic, but it will be a good game. As much as people hate turf games, the one thing it means is that the game is much quicker. This is def a good thing.

Heard a lot of good things about PoMo and expecting a tough one tommorow under the lights. Hopefully we are up for the task and can get enough guys out there in time. Too bad its a Fri and a long weekend? We are missing a few guys? How bout PoMo? No excuses though. This is a two of the top teams in the group as of now, so lets just play and see how the cards fall. 6 point swing! ;)

Hammy

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya I think we should have all our guys tomorrow except for our sweeper cause tonight at practice he re-injured his foot/ankle :( Other than him we should have our full squad and many fans. It will be a great game! Cya tomorrow night. Good Luck!

Hammy

Curvature#2

Sep 30, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha ... everyone is making this out to be like Playoff soccer. I love it. Great atmosphere, great heart from both sides... should leave us with a great bout of futbol. Both teams bring their "A" games.....

see ya out there

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is it in this thread, it seems all the teams feel the need to advertise who they're missing? "We're missing our sweeper, left back, right back, and stopper. Our keeper is in question, and our top striker is on Trading Places...but we'll be there, and play hard!"

Christ, it's like you're all laying out the excuses in case you lose! :rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Think I'm going to listen to some Muppet? It's Places if I say it's Places.

Now fcuk off, I'm busy.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Christ, it's like you're all laying out the excuses in case you lose! :rolleyes:

Couldn't have said it better myself, wankers. Shut up and play and don't make excuses when you do lose either.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone from Hades spend any time on here, I've got no money for beer on Saturday, Anyone going to donate- we'll pretend like we're betting on the game but we know its actually a donation.

Takers from Hades? - Celtic, is undefeated at home, dozen beer says we will be after this Saturday too.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hammy said:
Yes we have turned down our banter. We realized that all the trash talk we were giving was getting us no where. We arent here to ....We are the Gunners! We're a young, quick team with incredible ball control. We will have our off days ... be ready to play cause you'll be seeing one explosive squad...i know its cliche but only way to put it. May the best team win
You must be joking, you fukcing wankers, tie one game and you're scared.
Blah blah blah - walk the walk came crashing to a halt.
I think you meant 'May the best team win or at least tie'.
Whats it gonna be after you lose 'May the best team win, tie or at least try hard'.
By the end of the year you'll be saying, we'll win Div 2 next year, we're young and blahblahblah.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's never stopped.

From what I see in the past U-21 Provincial threads, you guys never stopped either, until, erm, last Monday. Funny...

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally voted in the poll. It was hard at first not knowing many teams but then I looked at the standings.

2A has Langley at the top and they are crap so that division can't be any good.

2B has Poco United on top and they are even worse than Langley. Poco is by far one of the most shocking teams I have seen play. This div. can't be any good.

2C Has Celtic tied for first and they have been in some close games. Celtic is probably the best team to ever play in div 2 so considering they aren't running away with it tells me the other teams are probably not bad. 2C wins hands down.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD.... you are fair and honest... and a cross dresser extrodinaire

... but dumb as a stump....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money