Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RSSL - Winter Season 2008/2009

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
All Blacks 2 - Real 1. Real looking very average.

Caught the second half of the cup semis last night. The fake real richmond got spanked 6-0 by the dragons. The pretenders were tossed around like a chew toy.

The Mighty Harps play all-blacks in the other semis Wednesday night at King George Turf 9pm. Should be a good one.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
AR's for all Semi's and Final, regardless of who is playing.

I'd trade the ARses for a full game of light. What's the deal Canucklehead?

The lights go out with the harps up 3 - 2 vs the all blacks at the start of the 2nd half of overtime. We had a comeback up our sleeves...

How do you manage on keep cocking this up?

I'll have to go out to the FVSL if this persists.

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

The lights go out with the harps up 3 - 2 vs the all blacks at the start of the 2nd half of overtime. We had a comeback up our sleeves...

Trust me, Tuna, you don't want to do that!
The commute is a bit much, especially when you're losing!

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I blame the lights last night on the city. Can the city not adjust the light switch timer to 11:05pm. Are they saving that much on the lights by turning it off early?

Still nice to be up 3-2 going into the 2nd OT session. Does that mean the finals will be moved again on Monday? Or do the mighty harps simply get the win since more than 70 minutes were played already? Tuna and Shury will love that.

Heard Players United been using illegal players. Doesn't surprise me. But this is a provincial problem. The FVSL has major drama currently in their league for using illegal players and incorrect game sheets. Center of one controversy is with Craig Edwards. I'm sure the dragons are familar with this.

Bifficus

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is the city that is in charge of the lights - nothing to do with the league. Players playing illegal players - now where have I seen that before:eek:

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is the city that is in charge of the lights - nothing to do with the league. Players playing illegal players - now where have I seen that before:eek:

Is it not the job of the league though to properly communicate to the City that the lights might need to stay on a tad bit longer? An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

We could certainly use a few illegals for our 15 minute game vs the Harps on Monday. I guess that mini games aren't just for kids after all...

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dragons 3 - All Blacks 2 in a tense, hard fought battle.

If I may digress, the Dragons winning goal was blatantly offside. All in all, they were probably deserved of the victory though.

Back to the ice bath for me.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
4 of the 5 top teams are facing off against each other tomorrow night. Banged up Dragons vs. 1st place Real Richmond should be a good one.

I'll pick the Dragons 3-2 over Real.

Mr. X

Nov 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Real lost 8-1 to YG? Where they missing a bunch of starters? I'll go with Dragons on this match. Maybe Real's time at the top is coming to an end.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
X, I believe that the Gunners beat Real 1-0. Gunners then got beat 8-1 by the AllBlacks mid-week.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dragons 6 - 1 over Real. Warren Jung (their manager) with a hat trick. I'm dead serious.

All Blacks 2 - Athletics 2

The Harps forfeiting to Players.

jungleboy

Jun 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dragons 6 - 1 over Real. Warren Jung (their manager) with a hat trick. I'm dead serious.

All Blacks 2 - Athletics 2

The Harps forfeiting to Players.

Not bad for an almost 40 year old eh Tuna. It's the beer after training that helps. I think I'll be sending in my retirement papers to Canucklehead and end it on a good note.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not bad for an almost 40 year old eh Tuna. It's the beer after training that helps. I think I'll be sending in my retirement papers to Canucklehead and end it on a good note.

That's 3 more goals that I'm likely going to score this year. We're already planning on man marking you when we play you next.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0